Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 pm

(Ooc soo Esme/Jim and I are going to be rping as Joseph and Michael. For those of you who don't know, Joseph was the man who killed Odette's family and Michael is Jim's father who would beat him and Odette oh and Jopseph and Michael are twins. Soo I will be rping as Joseph and Esme/Jim as Michael soo yeah XDD)

Joseph poured himself a drink as he stared out over the night sky from his office room. He was expecting Michael at any moment and he smirked, he was sure Michael would be interested to hear the events of today.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:34 pm

((why am i so over excited for this?! xD bounce bounce bounce ))

without knocking, an identical man stepped inside the office and stood behind the chair his brother was sitting in.
    "Well?" he asked boredly, crossing his arms. He wasn't in a good mood right now, but when was he really?
    Odette
    Odette

Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Moments In Time (Shared Fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Joseph smiled, "I was waiting for that dramatic entrance of yours, so tell me what has my dear twin brother been up too?" He asked as he turned to face him.
    (Ooc don't worry I'm wayyy over-excited for this!!)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm

he rolled his eyes at his twin, his expression staying the same.
    "Why ask when you obviously know?" he mutterd.
    Michael was after all, one of the most known criminals in whole Nirethia. He beat people up, killed, robbed, and much more with all the gangs ad places he had control over.
    "So, what the hell did you want to tell me?" he sighend and leaned against the table.

((really? xDyaaaay~))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:46 pm

(Ooc ofc x3)
    Joseph smiled, he of course encouraged the things his brother did after all he enjoyed doing them. "Well I was given an assignment....and I just got back from assassinating Cassim I'm sure you remember him?" He asked with a small smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm

At this, his intreset perked up and he looked back at Joseph. "You killed him?" he saked amused. "Not that i care, he was annoying as hell, but what was the reason?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Joseph smirked and put his glass down, "Oh you know the usual, money..the thrill and of course the knowledge that I once again succeeded." He said with a twisted smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

"Of course, why did i even ask," he rolled his eyes again and started out the window. "So how is she doing?" he asked bluntly. "It's been a while sicne I had time se either of you two."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Joseph smiled again, only for an entirely different reason "She is growing up...and she looks more and more like her mother every day. It won't be long now before I actually break her and make her completely mine." He said with a chuckle as he took a sip of his drink. "You should join me again tonight...It is fun after all." He said.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm

OOC: Daddy! Crying or Very sad
    My father wasn't annoying! Rolling Eyes
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 pm

His expression turned blank, and slightly concerend. Not for the girl, hell no. But...
    "I know we both are sick as hell," he said calmly. "But you're too attached her. Way to much. It'll only end bad for you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Joseph laughed off his concern, "Whats she going to do? Kill me?" He asked with an amused smile at the very idea of Odette wielding a weapon of any kind...let alone handling it. "She's too frail." He said smugly.
    (Ooc ohh the irony XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 pm

((Ooc hah know, just couldn't help it xD))

"You're fuckin obsessed with the girl, just like you were with her mother," he sighend, but left it at that. No matter what he said he knew Joseph wouldnt listen anyway.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

(Ooc @Marina well....XDD yeah he wasn't buut Joseph is just being mean that way XD)
    Joseph smiled, "So what if I'm obsessed? But you're one to talk....how are things progressing with little Jim anyway?" He asked as he changed the subject.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm

He send a cold glare towards him. of course he had to ask about the brat. "How do you think it's going?" he snorted. "He starts crying before I've started our little sessions."
    The 'sessions' being his training... in becoming like him. "I don't have time to hang aorund him all the fukcing time, i've got my own job to do. Why do you ask? It's not like you care about him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Joseph smiled, "Oh relax, after all its only fair that I ask about your pupil if you ask about my hostage." He pointed out and smiled over at him, "So have you come up with any new plans for the boy?' He asked
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

"No yet. Haven't had the time too. Why don't you take care of him?" mutterd sarcasticlly as he took Jospeh's drink.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Joseph glared and took his drink back, "There's another glass over there if you want some. I might actually take you up on your offer, a little bit of advice though if you want real success then you start slowly. Make the process gradual but I promise you if you do it that way then he'll definitely become just as ruthless as you and I." He said.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm

(Ooc just an unimportant thought, who si the older twin? x3)

Michael calmly went and took out the other drink. "I wasn't being serious. If I hand him to you he might die, and then where's the use of him," he mutterd and took a sip. "And your advices suck, we both know that already."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm

(Ooc I think Joseph is...by like a minute)
    Joseph rolled his eyes, "So I might beat more then a just a little more sense into him. I wouldn't kill him on purpose and my advice...isn't all that bad." He said with a laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 pm

((ooc lol righto x3))

Michel chuckled slightly. "Tehn by all means, take him. At leats until I get some free time. Some idiots thoguth they could escape with paying me again."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow, "Judging by your satisfied tone, I'd say you took care of them correct?" He asked, knowing his brother was just like him at least in some ways.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"Most of them. One coward managed to escape, so i'll just ahve go after him," he shrugged and gulped down more of the drink. "So, have you done anything else besides assassinating and taking care of your hostage?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Joseph smirked, "Oh you know the usual...thieving, threatening people oh and torturing some of those who deserve it." He said, the major three as he liked to catogorize them. "And you?" He asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 pm

"I thought already made that obivous," he grunted boerdly, not really litsenign to his twin listing up what he's been up too. He knew anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 am