Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda] Empty Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda]

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

John began to walk back towards town after his interesting meeting back in the river. He was feeling odd, there was something inside that was bothering, perhaps it was all the idea and secrets that kid Jim had. He wanted to help so badly but began to feel unsure about his thoughts, he was not regretting no sir, he was just thinking. He was walking without really care of who might appear now or what kind of situation he was going to handle.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda] Empty Re: Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda]

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

"Not one of my best days at 'work' but it could've been worse," the gypsy sighend tiredly to herself. For once she had decided to go back to her cottage deep in the woods. Even if it wasn't the saftest or warmest places to stay in, at leats she had a roof abive her head. Even if it was samll one.
    Inhaling the freash air in the forest, she started to hum for herself, not even noticing when she went over to singing.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda] Empty Re: Run for your life! [tag: Esmeralda]

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 pm

While walking something caught his attention, it was the same voice from before, he looked at his surroundings narrowing his eyes, he walked following the voice careful on not making any noise, pretty much like if he was hunting. Once he found the source he hid behind a tree surprise for what his eyes were showing him, So it was her after all he thought, And she was trying to fool me after all?.
    He shook his head thinking that the woman was pretty much smart, he crossed his arms and laid back on the tree, "So have you considered singing for a job? You might get even more famous..." he said with quite a smirk on his face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:50 pm

((Wohoo John found his mysterious songstrees xD))

She immediately stopped singing and calmly turned around. "Oh, hi there Johnny," she said casually.
    Well damn, now he found out after all, she thoguht with a smile. "Naah, i'm famous as it is already," she shrugged. "I really don't need any more attention."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 pm

(( well he had this theories he just wanted to verify them, good boy john! XD ))

"Hi there songstress...we meet again" he said trying to hold himself from laughter, he felt ridiculous for being fooled like that that it actually was making him laugh, inside. "Oooh we don't want you to get full of yourself now do we?" he added almost in a jokingly way.

((sorry for late reply I had to go for a moment ))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm

((*past John on the head* good boy xD))

"Took you long enough," she coudln't help but tease.
    Her smile faded a little. "No, we don't. At least I really don't" she sighend, feeling quite exhausted.

((that's alright don't worry about it<3^^))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 pm

(( John: >.> ...thanks? ))

"I had my suspicious already, you make it longer since you denied singing last time remember?" he said approaching to Esmeralda and looking at her, "Hmm...there's something new here" he said noticing she didn't seem as annoying as before, perhaps she was getting tired? Success?

((yay ^^ thanks hehe))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 pm

((xD *huggles John* don't be so adorable~))

She raised an eyebrow as he aproched her. "What are you on about?" she asked. "Shouldn't you be jumping around in joy now that I'm mre clamer?" she laughed a litte, not her usual 'happy go lucky' one though.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm

(( John: *gets huggled* I can't complain about this ))

"Just because I'm not jumping or showing doesn't mean I'm not" John explained while a smile was drawn in his face. Suddenly there was a sound of a creaking, catching John's attention, "Did you hear that?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm

((Very Happy.... *faints* 8D))

She stuck her tounge out at him before hearing something as well. She frowned irritated, not worried in the least. "Ugh, I just can't get a break can I?" she mutterd and rubbed her temple.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

(( John: O.O *sighs* not again ))

John turned -giving Esme his back- to see through the woods narrowing his eyes while frowning, it was quiet like always but there was something more in the atmosphere, "I ask that to myself most of the days" he said facing back at Esme.

It was matter of time when suddenly they were surrounded by a crowd of bandits, messy, dirty and laughing.
    "Sorry lovebirds, are we interrupting?" one of the bandits asked feeling quite confident of himself.
    John raised his eyebrows and muttered to Esme, "Friends of yours?" he asked frowning at all of them.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Emse looked bored at the bandits surronding them. "Maybe, can't recognise anyone with all that hair and dirt in the face. For not to talk about smell. Ew." she said flatly and crossed her arms.
    "Heeeeey... you're that guy that cried when I kicked your butt," she snapped her finers after having a staring contest with the man.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 pm

"Maybe you could change that now and help us cleaning" one of the bandits said while walking towards Esmeralda, making John get in the middle.
    "Sorry not fair man, I really don't recommend you this lady here, so better walk away and stay away of the trouble because trust me..." John began to say as he whispered, "...she can be a big pain" he added not fearing both the bandit or Esme.

The other bandit who Esme talked with began to frowned feeling nervous, "And for that you shall pay you stupid whore that's what you are more than being a witch"

"Seriously I recommend you to leave her for your own sake!" John repeated trying to avoid a fight, although he knew, deep down a fight could be about to begin.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm

She was about to say something back at John, that she didn't need protection but stopped herself when he defended her.
    "Yea a pain. Even the knights can't handle me," she winked playfully at before turning her attention back at the bandits. Well at least she wouldn't have to take care of them alone.

She looked unimpressed at the bandti who had called her a whore. "You're not only a crybaby, but a big coward too? Geez, men these days," she sighend, making the man lose it.
    "Get them!" he roared as all of them attacked.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"You should stop underestimating us the knights Esmeralda" he said before frowning towards the coward bandit that called Esme nicknames and widened his eyes, "Women can't avoid talking now can they?" he said while he took his sword and began sword fighting with some bandits coming towards him, "Ha! missed it! oooh missed again!" he dodged and punched a bandit in the face, "Seriously and you intend to steal others like that?"

"Come here lady, lady" one of the bandits said towards Esmeralda as he approached with a dagger, "So sad to fight you, your face is really pretty though"
    "Stop the talking!" one of the other bandits roared as he jumped himself towards Esmeralda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 pm

((lol John's having fun xD))

Esme at first just didged all the attacks aimed at her, or more like the hands trying to grabb her. Men...
    Just when the man jumped at her from behind she easily mvoed ut f the way, resulting in the bandit falling over the other one.
    "Now that's just sad..." she said balnky, staring at the two half unconscious men tangled up on the ground.
    Hearing more comming up at her she tok out her own dagger, blocking one of them trying to stab her. She swiftly twirled around on her feet and appeard behind the much bigger man kicked him in the back, hearing something crack as she did so.
    Turnign around to three others she mostly just had get in between them and avoied their punches, makign them hit one of their on instead.
    Suddenly she was grabbed by two at the same time, hlding her arms in a death gripp, surely leaving a bruise for her to take care of later. "Hey, don't be such cowarda and face like MEN," she sneerd, still not afraid or worried.
    They just laguhed in her face and pressed her up against one of he trees.

((.........xD))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm

(( haha pretty much XD ))

John stepped back a bit noticing a bandit was about to attack from his back, he soon dodged making the bandit from behind almost trip, he then began to push him against the others and made them roll away on the floor, he smirked and continued dodging and fighting taking a bandit by his arm and knocking him down with a punch noticing Esmeralda'f fighting style as well, Not bad, he thought.
    "I must admit for being bandits of the woods I was expecting more" he added as he knocked another man, he then turned noticing Esme was in trouble he run towards them, "Uh-oh, messing with the wrong Lady sirs" he said as he attacked one of the two men that appeared in front of him in order to stop him from reaching, "You know you're kind of pissing me off" the blonde said as he began to fight against him, between dodging and twirls.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm

More of the bandtis, who still was conscious made their way to John, attacking him from everywhere, even the trees.
    The man holding Esmerald ap agains the tree, just laughed loudly and turned bakc to his 'prey'.
    "Let's give them a show shall we?" he breathed in her ear, making her grimace at the foul smell comming from him, to be more exact his mouth.
    She hated admitted it but when it came to brute strengh she was at a big disadvantage, that didn't stop her from kneeing the man in the crotch thoguh.
    The bandti shriked out in pain and howerd crouch down to the ground, not being able to move. She jumped over him and was about join the fight where John was caught up in, when someone takcled her down to the ground. Before she had time to even react she felt a heavy weight lay down over her, making it hard for her to breath.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 pm

(( nuuu Esmeee don't worry you'll be safe soon! ))

John between his fighting noticed that esmeralda was in more trouble than the what he was expecting, making him feel a bit concerned of what dirty and stinky man can do to a woman, he already began to feel sick. "Alright no more games!" he said as he punched some bandits and makes some others fight in order to make his way towards the man that was now over the brunette.
    Once he reach it he took it by the neck and began to strangle him with his arm, "Told you you're messing with the wrong lady" he said pretty angry.
    A bandit made a whistle making some archers appear now, when John noticed he knew they were too many he hated it but they had to run in order to escape alive, he threw the man he was strangle towards some of the bandits that were coming making them fall. He rushed towards Esmeralda and helped her up, "Time to go" he said as he noticed an archer and covered Esme to protect her ending up as the target of the shooter. "Argh"he growled feeling the arrow going through his armor and wounding the knight, "C;mon" he said feeling a bit of pain and began to run as he could with Esme in front of her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 pm

((oh gosh John got shot to protect her Dx ....thay's what you get for playing the hero ;__; (loljoking xD) Dx *huggles him again*))

Esme tried in vain to shake the larger man off her her back. as the man wa sabout to rip her shirt off John yanked him off of her just time, resulting the bakc of her shirt getting ripped instead.
    Her ees widend in surprise when the knight suddenly throw himslef over her and was baout to kick him until she heard him groan in pain.
    "You idiot!" she burst out when she realised what ahd happend. As soon as they got up she grabbed his hand and dragge dhim after her, into the draker part of the woods where no one usually dared stepping foot in. She may not be that strong, but when it came to running and diapearing without a trace barley no one stood a chance. And the forest was her 'territory' after all.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 pm

(( Well, how can you play something that he already is? John: ah-ah careful careful! ))

John began to run not knowing where he was heading, he could feel his blood falling and everything was hard to see, he was beginning to lose sight, or his being, not now John, not now, he thought. "Will there...ever...be a moment...where I'm not...insulted?" he asked patting trying to stay awake.
    It was getting harder and he didn't knew where he was heading, he began to shiver feeling a bit cold, "You should leave...I'll...I'll be fine" he stated before losing balance and falling at the floor.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

((xDDDD))

She almost fell down to the ground along with him and kneeled beside him. "Hey! Don't you dare faint on me know mr. Knigth!" she slapped him on the head gently, tryoing to keep him awake.
    She looked back to where the came from, apparently the bandtis decided to find someone else to bother for.
    She looked back at the mna and frowend, seeing all the blood. She had her stuff that could help him back at her cottage... wich wasnt that far from here! yes!
    "Hey, yoi need to walk a little more so I cna help you ok? I would caryr you but you're to heavy," she toled him and crafuly made him sit up. If they hurried there might be enoguh time for her to stop the bleeding and treat this...
    She took one of his arms and laid it around her shoulder, making them satnd back up again.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

John made a face of pain by being slapped his senses were stunned and he was losing sight, he felt himself moving a bit and heard a voice, probably Esmeralda's, why she even cared? he thought, no one should. He then found himself in the run again, "I don't need help" he muttered in a weak voice but kept moving, feeling someone smaller at his side.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:04 pm

((John, you starting to sound like Jimbo Razz ))

She rolled her eyes and kept on walking. "Don't be stupid Johnny," she said sternly, shaking him slightly to keep him away. "Everyone needs help. Especially those who calims to say they don't."
    She sighend in relef seeing close in. She'll make it... He'll make it.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 pm

(( hey! he's beginning to be delirious give him a break! ))

John began to patt again, "Forgive me..." he said looking at the ground, or at least what he could, "...forgive...me" he said feeling how he was getting weaker and weaker.
    He tried his best to walk on his own but the fact that he needed help couldn't be denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 pm