Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ] Empty You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm

John opened the door for Esmeralda to walk in before him. "Here we are" he said gently as he looked back at the brunette, he really was wishing for her on not destroying it, cleaning the house was a complete drag, though it wasn't that big, but still.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ] Empty Re: You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Huh, this wans't exactly what she had thoguth John's home to be. It was really nice actually! Not to much of the rich part, but still a perfectly nice home. She'll be visiting alot now for sure.
    "No servants?" she assked casually as she looked around.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 pm

John closed the door behind as he heard Esmeralda, a small laughter came out, even her had the same reaction of everyone else, "Not at all...I mean I was offered but, when you know how to do things I don't see a reason on having someone else to do the job for you" he said as he looked at Esme, "Now sit down, and I'll get those bandages and ointments" he said as he headed to his bedroom.
    It was funny, it seemed that every person he invited to his house was injured somehow.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm

((yeah, like a certain teen xD))

Esme nodded and walked around the house some more before sitting down on his couch. She was pleasently surprsied, thoguh she would've expected something like this. John wasn't liek all those other knigths. She'll tease late about how they thoguht pretty much alike, at least about the servant stuff.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:43 pm

(( aww I missed the certain teen T.T ))

"Right" he said as he came back and put the ointments, towel and bandages on the table in front and he went to the kitchen quite fast for a bowl with water and a mango he offered to Esmeralda, "Don't worry you'll eat more than that mango once I finish" he said as he sat down at Esmeralda's side.
    He took the towel and wet it and turned to the brunette, "Now let me see that wound"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 pm

((hahaha aww<333 well... he's been dealign with a lot of shit lately^^; ))

She moved a little to the side as he sat down and raised er arm, pulling up her already short sleeve. "Hope you're not dissapointed I won't have to take my shirt off," she joked.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

[[ T.T poor baby ]]

John rolled her eyes with a smirk, "Now who's feeling confident?" he said remembering the time she saved him and how weird it felt showing someone else his back, he gently took her arm and with another hand he began to clean it. "You might feel a burning, a big burning" he said knowing for experience how much it actually hurt.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Mimicking him, she rolled her eyes as well. "I know I know, I'm expreinced in this remember?" she chuckled, biting her lip slightly when she felt burning again.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Once he finished cleaning he took and ointment and began to rub it in the wound gently, "So about the incident that is supposed to be in my imagination, are you still wounded by it?" he asked feeling concerned and mad at the same time.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"Hmmm... Not so sure," she mumbled, titling her head slightly. "I've got a lot of wounds you know, but I don't it's that bad," she smiled reassuring, not wanting him to worry even more.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

John frowned and narrowed his eyes, he left the ointment at a side and took a bandage and began to wrap it around a wound, "A lady shouldn't be treated like that" he said completely serious about it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm

She frowend slightly and poked him on the forhead with her free hand. "I'm no 'lady' Johnny boy, remember?" she pouted. "And really, stop worrying about it so much. I'm not, so why should you be?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm

"Hey" he exclaimed when he was poked and surprised by it, he ignore it and finished wrapping the bandage, "Because of that same reason, if you don't worry someone at least must do, and just because you don't have the title of lady doesn't mean you're not one, every woman is a lady at heart, was I myself clear?" he said shaking his head in a mockingly way.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 pm

She sighend and leaned back against the couch, waiting for him to finish up. "I sure wish I wasn't one though. You men have so much more rights thna us 'ladies' have," she whined. "Maybe you're just jealous 'cause we're so much more prettier thna you? Ha, more hot to look at."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 pm

John glared at Esme as she spoke, he the raised his eyebrows looking unamused, "You did not think that when you were healing my back" he said as he took the things and stood up, "what was it again? oh yeah seemed to enjoy my masculine absolutely not girly back" he said with a smirk before he walked back to his bedroom and leave his things there.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:31 pm

She giggled and stood up to run after him. "Don't be so sentimental Johnny," she teased and tackled him from behind. "You're acting like the girl more thna I am here~" she teased.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm

"I should've known you'll follow" he said as he placed everything in a table, "Whaa...what the hell?!" he exclaimed as he felt Esmeralda on his back, he had to took a step forward in order to not lose balance, he shook his head trying not to laugh but that was impossible, "Enjoying yourself there?" he asked trying to see her over his shoulder.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 pm

She giggled again while snuggling into his back. "Why ask when you already know the answer?" he chuckled andwrapped her arms around his waist, sighign out contently.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm

John chuckled for a moment by her answer, he then got an idea, he took her hands and set himself free, "Well good to know that" he then got a bit down in order to take Esmeralda and carry her over his shoulder s a pay back.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

"Whoa!" she shrieked in surprsie. "Hey! I'm not one of your damsels in disstres who doesn't know ahot to sue their legs!" she flailed. "See? My legs are fiiiiine~"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"I know" he said as he began to walk towards the kitchen laughing, "So what do you like as lunch?" he asked still not letting go of Esme over her shoulder, "I can brew you a good soup, you'll not regret it"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

She stilled for a moment to think. "I want meat," she whined. "Or something that's not so... watery," she smield sheepishly. "I'll survive on bread and fruit though.."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 pm

"Feeling picky now?" he joked as she let Esme down, "Then I'll make you my speciality" he said with a flirting look but a special grin, "You just wait and sit" he said as he began to find ingredients to cook something.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm

She smiled brightly and sat down on one of the kitchen chair. She soon got extremly restless however and started to whine like a little child. "Booooooored~ Hungryyyyyy~ Is it done yet??"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 pm

"I just started it!" John announced surprised on how fast she begin to whine, "Alright, how about you tell me a story so you don't get bored?" he said as he continued cooking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:41 pm