Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Girls Time [Tag: Sara]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Girls Time [Tag: Sara] Empty Girls Time [Tag: Sara]

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 pm

The day didn't run as Marina wished, the maid she sent to the council said John wanted to notify he had to accomplish a taks for the council, and only God knew how and when John would come back. Marina asked for her to prepare Sara's room.
    She felt tired of everything, of the council, of her secrets with John, and his secrets, and she didn't want to leave the sofa. She took and book, and read it during the afternoon, helping her to forget her life for a couple of hours. It was almost evening when she decided to take a bath. She couldn't help, she loved bathing herself, even if people said she did it more often than usual, she didn't care, bathing was her favorite time of her day, and she wouldn't change that for anybody.

She was at the living room when Amelia told her she had a visit, and Marina asked the woman to bring the person in.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Girls Time [Tag: Sara] Empty Re: Girls Time [Tag: Sara]

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Sara follow the Amelia in to the living room. "Hello Marina" said Sara with a smile as she sat down with her bag "Thank you so much for letting me stay here" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Marina had forgotten about Sara, and as the girl walked the room she got a bit surprised, but then she smiled softly.
    ''My pleasure, Sara. I think you been here in a good hour. John is going to be out for a couple of days, and he would be glad when he find out I wasn't alone all the time'' She smiled sincerely, enjoying Sara's company as time went by.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm

"I'm glad to be here" said Sara with a smile. She was glad that John wasn't here for now. "Oo here you go" said Sara as she pull out three book's and hand them to her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Her heart squeezed hard as she took the books Sara handed her, now she was going to find the truth, but does she really want this? She put the book on her lap and looked up to Sara, like nothing has happened...''I'm glad you're glad'' Marina said with a giggle ''Does your father know you're here??''

Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

"No he dosen't" said Sara as she look down. She was glad that her father wasn't home went she when there. "I hope this help you" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Marina bit her lip, feelimg a bit apprehensive... ''Hmm, I don't know... he's kinda my boss at the council, and he wouldn't be happy with me if he finds out... I think it's better if you were the person to tell him'' She said gently, ''But please, don't say a word about these books'' She pleaded.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm

"I won't Marina" said Sara with a half smile "Me and my father aren't talking right now" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Marina smiled reassuring the girl... ''I wonder when your father got so... annoying'' She chuckled, ''I mean, he's an old man, but was he like this all his life?''
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"No he wasn't" said Sara as she thought of the time went all of them were happy. "He was happy went I was a child" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

''What happened?'' Marina asked, really curious about his past. Perhaps Sara could tell her something useful later.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 pm

"I don't know but it change when I turn 14" said Sara. She like to know to but het farther didn't tell her. "So could I put things aways" asked Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Marina sighed sadly. Almost at the same age their lives changed, unfortunatelly for bad... ''Come with me... I'll show you the way for your room, and then we could have some dinner after'' She smiled softly and stood from the sofa, holding the books safe in her arm.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Sara grab her bag and follow Marina "That sound good" said Sara. She was glad that Marina was there for her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm

After the dinner, Marina led Sara next to the fireplace. She glanced briefly at the window when a lightning cut the sky.Where is John? She wondered, surprise of being so concern about him. He was out to kill someone, maybe an innocent, he didn't deserve her concern right now, but yet she wanted to know if he was fine.

Marina grabbed two puffs seat and replaced next to the fire, she sat at one and made a nod with her seat to Sara sit on the other.''Did you like your room?'' She asked gently.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"It wouldful" said Sara as she sat next to the fire. She had a cold feeling all day long "What the matter Mariana" asked Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 pm

''You know...'' She chuckled softly.''All my whole life I've been around men. My mother died when I was very young, I almost didn't remember her, and then I lived with my father, and his crew, and at the council there are only men...'' She sighed... ''What I mean, it's the first time I spent so much time with a lady at my age, and I'm enjoying it'' She giggled softly. How would she give to have something like this with Belle.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

"I guess we grow up the same" said Sara. She move closer to Marina "I'm sorry about that" said Sara. She didn't know that some people had kind of the same life as she did.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Marina smiled softly to the girl. Yes, they both had lived the same for some years, but her lives turned into different stories that ironically put them together... ''I've never had a sister, but I think I would adopt you like one'' She grinned sweetly.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm

"I know that you would make a great sister" said Sara as she look at the fire.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 pm

''Well, so come here, let me braid your hair'' She asked with a sweet smile and as the girl sat in front of her, she passed her hands through her long hair. ''Well, as we combine we are sisters, so tell me about this Sinbad guy... I'm curious about him.'' She said playful, separating the long strands of Sara's hair.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 pm

"Well I met him went I was 15. He was steal a necklace and pass me and the next day I saw him again and he give me that necklace" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 pm

''He gave the necklace back?'' She frowned a bit... ''Ow, so he's a thief, an honest thief to be clearer'' She giggled, they were the same even on having taste for complicated men.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

"Yes he say that I was cute and kiss.my check when he give it back" said Sara Girls Time [Tag: Sara] Blue-Topaz-Celtic-Knot-Necklace-3774a (Here the necklace)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

''That's cute...'' Marina said with a small smile. An honest thief, and an assassin with morals, Marina couldn't accept there were such men, but yet she was enjoying this new kind of moment. The braid was almos done, and Marina added some more details.
    ''And after that, did you meet again? When?''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:07 pm