Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Girls Time [Tag: Sara]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Girls Time [Tag: Sara] - Page 3 Empty Re: Girls Time [Tag: Sara]

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am

Marina smiled weakly at her words, and pulled her legs to her chest resting her head upon her knees, ''Believe me, Sara.There is no such thing like a perfect relationship, even mine with John. All you have to do is learning to deal with the problems.'' She sighed, for any reason she would tell the girl why she was with John in first place.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Post  Sara Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 am

"Well I guess so but your is better they mine was" said Sara as she look out the window. Sara was feel loss in her love life.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:30 am

''How could you say that. He was a truly gentleman giving you the necklace back, and you were only a few days together...'' She said gently, and looked at the window too, seeing how the rain got stronger.

OOC: Did she really push him on a river when Sinbad broke up with her? o.O
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 am

"Yes but after my father fine out he change tell me that I should get someone better" said Sara as she still look out "That hurt alot" said Sara
    (ooc that after they broke up)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 am

''I think the only person that knows what's best to you is yourself!'' Marina stated seriously, she did say that just because she hated Dymas, but also because she hated when people tried to decided her future.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:57 pm

"I what to thank you Marina for everthing" said Sara with a smile. She whated to get off the love thing alot.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Marina smiled and pulled the girl for a hug. ''That was nothing. Thank you for being with me tonight. Since I was attacked John doesn't like if I'm alone, and he'd be thankful too when he heard you were here with me'' She said softly, and hugged Sara again.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Sara hug her back "You were attack by who" asked Sara. She didn't know that she was attack and feel sorry for her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

''I didn't knew the man... It was right after I left the tavern that night when we met there...'' She said quietly and shook her haed to banish those memories... ''But a friend saved me, and I'm doing fine now'' She gave the girl a small smile, and turned her head to the window to see the rain. it was perfect for sleep, Marina's always loved sleeping hearing the rain.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm glad that you aren't hurt" said Sara with a smile. She didn't what anything to happen to her "You should get some sleep Marina" said Sara
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 am

When Sara said about sleeping, it was like turning a plug, and Marina yawned slightly... She giggled and stood up while she stretched her arms... ''I think I'll listen to you... Good night, Sara'' She said softly and went to her room.

Once in her room, she glanced Dymas's book. She hesitated, should she read it now? She took the first one and ran the pages, she felt her heart squeezing in her chest. She shut the book buntly, and took the other ones, keeping they safe at a drawer. She wasn't prepared for that yet, and no one could read that, not even John.

She lay on her bed and closed her eyes, listening to the drizzle hitting the window. She fell asleep quickly and the last thought that passed her mind was if John was alright.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:37 am