Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3) Empty Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Post  Aurora* Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:29 am

Aurora rode to the tiver on Samson, she had almost forgotten how nice it was riding out here on her own. She pulled up to the river bank and dismounted, she rubbed Samson's neck. She wished in some respects that her mind and her heart would stop having some inner tug of war within herself. She loved Phillip....and it hurt knowing that his heart belonged elsewhere....and he didn't even see her. Then there was Dimitri, the rascal who had taken her virginity and something else...her innocence. She had never felt so at odds with what her body wanted and what she herself felt...she was so easy and he clearly thought she was stupid. She rubbed her forehead feeling a headache come on just from the damn confusion, and then there had been that odd conversation with her father a few weeks before he had died so suddenly.
    (Yeeah kinda random....but I was SOOOO bored...seriously I've been watching stupid cartoons ALL DAY. I'm pathetic -_- anywayz ENJOY VENTS!! XDD)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3) Empty Re: Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 pm

((AURORA!!!!!D: Don't worry!!! Philly's confused too!!!!X3 Maybe he can come by later....? ALL the Philly/Aurora time.XD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3) Empty Re: Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 am

(YES SEND HIM IN!! XDDD)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:14 am

((X3 How about once we finish one of our current threads???XD Let's not overload everyone with our Aurora/Philip feels. Wink))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 am

(Good point Wink XDDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 am

((darn it i'm late.... guess it's to late for me to sned Dimi in? x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 am

(No no send him in x3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:15 am

What a week... ot only had Maggie talked more thna usual but now two people knew about his little.... secret. Not that eh really cared, Marina wouldn't go around telling, and Aurora ssemed to afraid to tell anyway. Even though he never threatend her to shut up about it.
    Sighing, he walked out to the river and imediently caught sight of the blonde he just so happend to be thinking about.
    Smirking to himself, he wordlesy took a seat beside her.
    "Struggling with confusing feelings huh."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 am

Aurora whirled around and looked to see Dimitri sitting next to her with a smug look on his face. She looked down and away from him feeling a blush fill her face as she studied her hands in her lap, "I guess." She admitted quietly with a shrug.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 am

((Don't make me sick Philly on you Dimi....>Neutral XD))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 am

((oh geez you make seem like he's killed somehow... oh wait... nevermind x'DDDDDD))

"So, appernetly the prince is not free. No suprise there," he stated and leaned back a little, staring blankly out at the water in front of them.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 am

Aurora glanced over at him, "What do you mean?" She asked curiously, wondering where he was going with this.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:35 am

He chuckled and glanced back at her. "That he didn't return your feelings," he said matter of factly. "Although... that's a little weird, considering how he flipped the other day. Guess he's just to slow in the head."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 am

Aurora blushed and stood up from the seat where she had been sitting, she rubbed her arms and turned to look at Dimitri. "And your point?" She asked calmly as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 am

He titled his head slightly, looking up at ehr wth an innocnet looking smile. "Hmm? My point?" he smiled and stood up as well, facing her. "That you should give up on him, and focus on someone's who's worth it and won't use you as a distraction," he said simply before turning around.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:52 am

She blushed horribly, after all that's all Phillip saw her as right? She hated being so confused and it bothered her that Dimitri seemed to know exactly what to say to make her even more so. "Yeah well, its not like I have anything to offer in a relationship now do I?" She asked quietly. Her virginity....gone, and any man who married her only to discover that would surely kill her or worse. "You should have killed me." She whispered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 am

He raised an eyebrow at her response and turned back to afce her. Wow, talk about depressed. Well, it's kind of his fualt...ok most of it is his fault. But he gae her the chance of turning him in.
    "Belive it or not, but there are men who doens't thin sex is the most important thing in a relashinship," he siad flatly. "Geez, you really sgould stop seeing yourslef as an object. did the royals brainwash you that much?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 am

"It wasn't the Royals, it was-!" She broke off and looked down, she didn't need to tell him who it was..."It doesn't matter who it was." She said eventually and dipped her toe into the river almost absent-mindedly \.
    (lets just pretend she took her shoes off before he got there <<>> XDDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:16 am

"Family?" he suggested, studying ehr close and with interest. Frankly, he didn't care who it was. He was just tryng to etertain himself, wiht his usual guessing game.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 am

She glanced over at him, "And why should I tell you? Whoever it was is dead." She said simply and looked away once again flicking her toe in the water as she tried not to think about it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 am

He shrugged casually. "well, since I'd understand you better thna anyone perhaps. Considering i was brainwashed as well... Remember?" he said smugly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 am

Aurora sighed, it seemed he wasn't going to let it go "How could I forget?" She asked softly. She wasn't sure how to act around him, he was so different from any other man she had ever met before in her life and she was constantly second guessing herself around him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 am

he smiled warmly up at her, for once not needing to fake it liek he usually would. "Come on now," he said sofly and patted the empty spot bside him. "Talk with me."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 am

She glanced over at him with a raised eyebrow before she moved and sat down next to him. She pushed her shoes back on to avoid looking at him suddenly feeling very unsure of herself. "Well, what do you want to know?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 am

He just smiled, like usual and laid down on the ground, using his arms as a head pillow. "Well, more about you obviously. I'm tired of guessing," he smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:15 pm