Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The girl who cried Wolf (tag: Jim)

Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

The girl who cried Wolf (tag: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: The girl who cried Wolf (tag: Jim)

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Thumbelina's eyes widened. "I don't think..."- she was cut off as a wolf howled from far behind them,"Alright." Thumbelina slowly climbed on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck lightly.

"Won't you get tired?"

(Jim thinks he's Edward cullen... XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The girl who cried Wolf (tag: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: The girl who cried Wolf (tag: Jim)

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 pm

He quikcly started to run as soon as she got up, turnign his head to see if the wolfs was closing in on them again.
    "I let you know when I am," said shortly.

(O.O .......Pffffttt!!! xD *dies laughing*)
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Lina grabbed on tighter as he began to run, leaning against his back. Her hair flew out behind them and she closed her eyes so she would calm down.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 pm

(Should we change the thread so Rapunzel can join in when she gets back? :3)

Jim slowed down when he couldn't hear the wolfs anymore, at least at the moment. He inhale deeply, trying to catch his breath. "Hey, you alright bakc there?" he shaked his shoulder softly to get her attention.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 pm

(yeah sure lets walk into the castle yard and sit by some trees and something.. we can RP till she joins...)

"Yes." Lina said softly. "I'm fine." But she didn't relax her grip on his shoulder.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

((alrighty then^^ i'll make a topic Wink ))

He didn't say anything, even when she kept on hanging on to him tightly and kept on walking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 am