Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Flynn Rider
Jim
Ariel
7 posters

Ariel is a big girl now ~

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Ariel is a big girl now ~  Empty Ariel is a big girl now ~

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 pm

As Ariel walked up those stairs to their attic, she hummed a little and stopped sometimes when she started to feel a bit dizzy- but began to walk again as soon she was fine again. It was dark outside, but that little light from the moon helped her atleast find the candlestick, and once she had lighted it - it took a while for her eyes to get used to it.
    She had been really nervous in the beginning of the evening when she had been dragged into a bar, and especially when people had been interested in her. Buying her drinks after drinks was apparently something they liked to do, but luckily for her, Ariel had been walking out of there before those glasses had started to do a effect on her. And she felt really lucky when she saw Jim wasn't home, she could only imagine how angry he would be at her if he saw her like this....
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Ariel is a big girl now ~  Empty Re: Ariel is a big girl now ~

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:05 pm

"Fucking finally!" Jim sighend out in relief as he tirdly walke dup the stairs. These days of extra work ahd been harder thna he expected, full of drunks and messes to clean up after, supplies to buy that always ran out, fights he had to to stay out of and his mom's nagging. Though he could tell she was quite happy for having him there now, and she didn't ask why he was limping either the firts day... It wouldn't surprsie him if she decided to give Ariel and extra free day for this.
    Speaking of his redheaded firend, he hoped she was enjoying herslef, AND staying out of trouble.
    Muttering an 'I'm home' to n one as he enterd the attic, he blinked suprised seeing the girl he just been thinking about standing there and looking... dizzy.
    "WHere you out drinking?" he asked, sounding more amused and surprised thna dissapointend and worried.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 pm

"Whaaat? me?.. Pff.." Ariel laughed and shook her head.
    "You know I never does that.. It's your thing" She said and waved her arms infront of her like she wifted it away.
    "Sooo.. How was the job?" She said teasingly and with a little giggle as she sat down on her bed with a thud
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm

He gave her a look that stated an 'i'm dissapointed at you' and sghend. He yawned and walked over to the bed, laying down on it to take up all the space. He wsn't going to get angry at her... as long as she was fine. But he was stil dissapointed.
    "So what did you besides getting yourself drunk? And the job was tiring, obviously. But look i'm still alive."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:21 pm

"Nothiing.. At least not something I need to share with you" Ariel said proudly and giggled. She haven't done anything special, but it would be funnier if he thought she had.
    "But look, I'm still alive" She teased and winked
    "Why haven't we done this together before? It's really fun"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

He faked a hurt expression and psuhed her off the bed. "If you wnated to make me worried, you already succeded. So don't push it," he teased, looking down at her from the bed.
    Ok, so he maybe he thought she'd done soemthing stupid... but he also knew she liekd to tease him s her tried not to worry to mich about it. At least he'll have fun teasing her abut this when she's having her frst hangover.
    "Done what togheter?" he asked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Drinking, silly" Ariel giggled. They've done so much together, so she had actually thought those two would be out together when she for the first time got drunk..
    "And now you know how I feel everytime you comes home with-- wounds everywhere." She sighed and closed her eyes. Now she felt dizzy again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

The guilt was back again and he frowend. Yeah, guess he knida knew how she felt know... though it must be alot worse in her case since it almost happend everyday to him. She must've been really relxaed when knowing he was stuck here.
    "Then next time, let's go and ahve a drink togheter," he smiled and dragged her back up on the bed beside him. "And then you'll have somone to carry you home when your too drunk to walk."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

"Really? Together? Aww" Ariel smiled widely as Jim dragged her up on the bed. She laid herself on the back and looked up at the ceiling before she looked at him again.
    "So you think I can't control myself? I can say stop when I want to you know" She giggled and narrowed her eyes. "And what if you are the one that is super drunk next time? I can't carry you"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"Well obviously you're not the drinking type," he said amtter of factly, grinning smugly at her. "And it'll take alot to get me drunk, so you wonät ahve to worry about carrying me."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm

"Fiiinee.. I guess I'm not the drinking type either" Ariel rolled her eyes with a little smile before she sighed.
    "What kind of type am I?" She asked and looked at him. "And don't say the sweet and innocent type.. I want to be something else" Ariel pouted
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Her appearnce right now screamed nothing but 'cute' for Jim so he ahd to bite his tounge before that word left his mouth.
    "You're the stubborn, nagging and worrying type," he said instead, smirking.
    "But you're also caring, independet and strong," he added with a fot smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Ariel watched him for a moment with her eyes slightly narrowed and with a little smile before she quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. When she realised what she was doing, Ariel flinched and fell to the floor when she leaned away from him.
    "Aouch.." Ariel whispered and stroked her hand over her back where she had landed. She glanced up towards the bed before she forced herself to start giggle.
    "Wow.. You were so right, I'm really not the drinking type... Heh"

[occ..... Sorrrryy xD I had too.. ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 pm

((d'aaaaaaw that was so unexpectedly adorable 8D nicely donw Emmi Twisted Evil ))

His eyes widend in surprise at the lgiht kiss. "Hey..!" he didn't ahve to reatc before she fell over the bed again.
    He gave ehr a funny look and laughed, thinking that yes, she was probaly too drunk.Of course she didn't knos what she just did. ...it was just an innocent little kiss...
    "You're hopless, and that's syaing something comming form me," he chuckled and got off the bed to lift her back up again.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Ariel giggled and stroke some hair behind her ear once she was on the bed again. she didn't really dared to look at him, this was just too awkward.. But if you look at the bright side- they did share her first kiss..
    "I'm so sorry, Jim.. It seems like I just can't stop making a fool out of myself today" She giggled, even though she meant it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 am

"Nah, it's not like I'm any better right," he chuckled and layed her back down on the bed.
    He wonder if thta was her firts time kissing a guy on the lips... He quikcly shaked his ehad, tryng not to think to much of this. Lke he said, it was just a kiss.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 am

"Right.. Uhm, well- if I wake up tomorrow and doesn't remember this, please don't remind me that I did that" Ariel looked at him with a forced smile before she took a deep breath.
    "I don't want to make it awkward between us two.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

He gave her a soft look. "Ariel, it was just a kiss, nothing to feel awkard about," he assured her and nudged her plafully. "Besides, you should know that I of all people wouldn't mind," he winked.

Last edited by Jim on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 am

(( Awwwwwww~... :3 ))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

(omg Flynn and your lurking!)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 am

"What do you mean - you wouldn't mind?" She asked after a short moment and glanced at him.
    "I know what kind of guy you are, but a kiss from a friend like me?" Ariel said confused. "There are several friendships that has been ruined because of a kiss like that"

[Occ: hahhaa xD guyss <3]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:33 am

((BRI! again with the lurking<333 xD))

He frowned and imediently regretted syaing thta. He didn't mean anyting by it, was just trying to joke aorund a little, like he always did.
    "Letting a simple kiss ruin a long and good friendship like ours would be stupid," he said sternly. "No Ariel, I didn't mind it. You honestly don't think I'd end our friendship just beacuse of that do you?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

"Of course not.. I'm just saying that-- I don't know, forget it" Ariel shook her head with her eyes closed- almost hoping that she could find a way to make this undone..
    "Just forget that this evening even happended"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

He sighend and stroked her head softly, like he used to do quite often when they were young whenever Ariel was upseat.
    "What if I don't wnat to forget? Why are you making such a big deal out it. Geez."

Last edited by Jim on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 am

[[ Jim you're waaay more oblivious than what I thought -.- ]]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 am