Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah )

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah ) Empty We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah )

Post  Jasmine Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:36 pm

As they walked closer to the club, day started to pass. The lights of the club now starting to turn on. Jasmine chewed her lip, knowing there's a likely chance she'll never see Phil. Jasmine stops abruptly, gripping onto his arm lightly. She quickly swing around to where she was now facing him.
    "I have to tell you something..." Jasmine says, sadness and desperateness clinging onto her voice.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah ) Empty Re: We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah )

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 am

Philip was silent, and his face serious, as they walked through town, his mind thinking about what he was going to have to do soon. When Jasmine tightened her grip on his arm a bit and turned him to face her, his face grew more concerned. "What is it?" he asked, somewhat anxiously. He took both of her hands in his, squeezing lightly, and met her eyes with his, giving her a small, reassuring smile.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah ) Empty Re: We're Torn Apart ( Tag: Phillip & Leah )

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 am

Jasmine looks at him, her mouth opens slightly as he throughts run through her mind of what to say.

I really really really like you? I want your babies? Take me off into the sunset? Be mine? Come on Jasmine! Think of something! Her mind yells at her.

"I don't want this to end, Phil..." Jamsine manages to whispers, holding his hands close to her.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but it'll do...

(( Sorry XD My feels are takin' over me~! X3 ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 am

Philip internally sighed with relief and his body relaxed when she finally spoke. A small smirk spread on his face and he brought one hand up, still holding hers, to rest against her cheek. "Neither do I," he told her softly, his eyes remaining locked on hers. His heart rate began to race and he could feel his body lean slightly in towards Jasmine, as he just stood there, looking into her eyes for a few seconds. "Perhaps this doesn't have to be goodbye," he whispered. He knew that he should just say goodbye and forget about her, that's what his parents would want, but he couldn't bear to do so, to pretty much pretend they had never met.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 am

Jasmine looks back into his eyes, feeling herself leaning up to him. "Hopefully..." She whispers back, "Because I don't want to let you go..."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 am

Philip felt as if he was being pulled down towards her, like he wasn't close enough to her. His head started to bend down, lowering to be near her level and he released one of her hands to hold her face with his hand, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb. "Jasmine," he quietly whispered, taking in every inch of her face with his eyes. He began to lean down even more, yearning for her lips, his one hand still holding her face, while the other went to hold onto her at the waist.

((I think it's time for a certain mother to come in.))
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  Queen Leah Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 am

(( And the mother has arrived >: D ))

Queen Leah, who had followed the pair since the stables stood there, surprised, truly surprised by the fact that neither of them realized the presence of the Queen there. She raised her head and raised her eyebrows, she kept looking at the scene until she realized it was time to interfere, "Ahem" she coughed loud enough to be heard, "Am I interrupting?" she asked not looking gentle or kind like she usually looked, but a bit more angry and serious.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 am

(( Oh dear. .3. ))

Jasmine gasps as she hears the Queen. She steps away from Phillip and looks over at Leah. By both the attire and the tone, she knew that she was the Queen and Phillip's mother. She bows her head out of shame and crosses her arms behind her back. She chews on her bottum lip, her face burning beet red and heart pounding in her chest.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm

The Queen nodded as response to Jasmine but her face expression didn't change and faced her son, showing how unpleasant she was feeling, "Well?" she said in serious tone, "It's time to go home Philip, now"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm

((Sorry I'm late. >.< Oh dear drama mama. I'm gonna reply to both of the Queen's posts.))

Philip didn't even have to turn around to know who was behind him. He turned around, and sure enough, there was his mother, angrier than ever. "Mother. I-What-What are you doing here?" he stammered out, knowing exactly why she was there, but he still put on his most innocent face.

He slowly positioned himself so that he was standing between Jasmine and his mother. He didn't know what to do, or what to say. He let out a deep sigh and looked down at the ground. "Alright mother. I'll be right behind you," he said softly, defeated. He then turned around to face Jasmine, taking both her hands in his. "I suppose this is goodbye," he said sadly, looking at their hands until the very end when he looked at her eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you," he said, raising a hand to brush back some of her hair, lingering on cheek for a few seconds. He sighed again, closing his eyes and his hand that was at her cheek tightly, feeling a deep ache in his chest. "Goodbye Jasmine," he said softly, for just her, looking deeply into her eyes. He gazed into her eyes for a few more seconds, until he looked down at the ground and turned away, slowly releasing her hand as he turned, the aching his chest only intensifying.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 pm

JAsmine held onto his hands, not wanting him to go. As he turned away she felt her heart flip and twist in painful ways. She chewed on her bottom lip, knowing fully what she wanted to do and she would probably get in serious trouble for this. "Phil-!' She says, forcefully turning him back around. She smashes her lips against his, trying desperatly to keep him with her. She pulls away before the Queen would realize what she was doing and tears started to escape.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Philip's eyes widened a bit in surprise when heard Jasmine call him, and he turned around at her pull easily since he already didn't want to leave her. As she pulled him in and kissed him, at first, he was frozen where he was, his eyes wide and his arms open, but he soon, relaxed and wrapped his arm around Jasmine, leaning into the kiss. As she pulled away, and he opened his eyes, he felt a familiar yearning for her lips, but he knew he couldn't push his luck with his mother right there.

He looked in Jasmine's eyes again, his own determined, and smiled lovingly down at her. "We will see each other again," he whispered, so that his mother couldn't hear, stroking her cheek with his thumb and rubbing her back with his other hand. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and another crooked smile before he turned around again and followed after his mother. As he walked away, he could feel a pull on his heart and a warmth on his lips and he just wanted to punch something. He never in his life hated being a prince more than he did in that moment.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 am

The Queen shook her head, "You better do" she specified, she didn't say nothing when Jasmine pulled him back again but the Queen clearly wasn't in a good mood like usual. Though she did find it odd how Philip seemed more interested in the girl than the other girls in town he was used to flirt with.
    She took a deep breath and walked a few steps facing Jasmine for a moment, she would say something then but it wasn't her right, instead she nodded as goodbye and turned around a bit gracefully walking back towards the castle.

[ maaan she's going to kill you Philip ... not really but you're in trouble ]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am

((Oh yeah he is.XD))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am

Jasmine looks at the Queen, waiting to hear a scream, yell, or something but she let out her breath when she walked away. The tears didn't stop as she watched him walk away. She brushed her cheeks lightly and turned back towards the club. Now, she really prepared to be yelled out. She shakes her head before entering the club.

(( XDDDDDD ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm