Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sweet dreams, my Queen [Tag Leah]

King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sweet dreams, my Queen [Tag Leah] Empty Sweet dreams, my Queen [Tag Leah]

Post  King Stefan Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Stefan began to comb his beard slowly for bedtime before he laid down the comb and took a long look at himself in the mirror. Now when the crown and the fancy clothes was off- he looked just like everyone else. Pictures of his younger me went through his mind, and he smiled softly by the thought. He hoped that Philip one day would be as happy as Stefan was right now- with Leah, and their three kids. And he longing until the day when his grandchildren comes into the world..
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Sweet dreams, my Queen [Tag Leah] Empty Re: Sweet dreams, my Queen [Tag Leah]

Post  Queen Leah Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Leah was brushing her long hair sitting in their bed, thinking of everything that happened in the past events, Philip's behaviour and his confession, the ball, the mysterious man plotting against their family, the town losing faith in them. She sighed trying to calm herself, leaving her at the nearest drawer she turned to see Stefan and smiled by seeing how he was combing his beard, she adored every time he did that, anyone who saw him could actually take him serious, well she couldn't take him serious and she enjoyed those moments.
    Leah stood up and began to walk towards her husband, she wrapped her arms around him with her head resting at his back, since they begin to know at each other she knew she was the luckiest woman alive. She show her eyes from his shoulder to see his eyes from the mirror, and with a hand she moved Stefan's combed beard, and with a pitch shift voice she said playing to be the beard, "Hello there, it's me, your lovely friend the combed beard!"
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 am

Stefan smiled softly at Leah when she came over to him and sighed happily when he felt her close to him- but once she started to play with his beard, Stefan raised his eyebrow and just shook his head with a laugh before he turned around and wrapped his own arms around her.
    "Sometimes I think you're getting a little crazy" He said with a serious nod before he smiled widely again and placed a soft kiss on her lips.
    "So, how are you feeling?" He asked quietly and tilted his head a little to the side. It had been a while since they last spoke like this- and now they had a lot to talk about...
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Leah gave him a mischievous smile as he turned around, raising an eyebrow as he spoke, "Says the man that combs his beard every night" she said as a comeback, while shaking a bit more the said beard, before she returned the kiss to her love.
    "Honestly? I'm terrified right now" she confessed, she really didn't like to talk of something that might worry another person, specially him, but she couldn't handle it in that moment, she got closer to Stefan seeking for comfort, the only place she always would feel safe would be surrounded by those arms of his.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Stefan smiled widely, but it faded when Leah said that she was terrified - and he sighed.
    "Good, then I'm not the only one.." He said quietly and hugged her before he led them both to the bed and sat down.
    "But you will see that everything will work out just fine. Cinderella is a wonderful person, and once she and Philip are married - she will get the peoples love and they will come back to our side of all this.." He said calmly and smiled softly as he spoke.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Leah followed him and once they sat on their bed she rested her head on his shoulder taking his hand as she stared back at it while listening. "You always make it look so simple" she said with a small smile, she has always admired that quality of him, his optimism. "But we must not depend in that not just yet, have you noticed that both of our answers has been 'Philip and Cinderella's wedding', they're not married yet, and we're giving them out responsibilities" she added slightly frowning thinking for a moment as she turned to face Stefan, "We must come up to something more dear, something for the people more than another ball...considering...that the last ball didn't came exactly as planned, oh god did you listen to their screams?" she said in the end hiding her face on Stefan's shoulder.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Stefan sighed and closed his eyes for a moment when he heard the screams inside his head. Once a guard had noticed that something was wrong- they had been pushed out of the ballroom and away from there, but it didn't matter how far they went- the icecold screams still echoed through the walls.
    "But I'm out of ideas. The only hope we have left is that the wedding will go as we planned.." The King looked at her sadly and shook his head.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm

"I guess that's all we have..." A faint smile was drawn in the queen's face when she suddenly widened her eyes, she shook her face as she sat more straight than she ever sat before, "Wait, wait wait!" she began to say as she raised her hands trying to clear her mind, "Are you listening to us?" she asked looking at Stefan almost even laughing, "Are you? Oh my god, look at us! A king and queen losing faith" she said standing up and turning to the king, "I guess we can start right there my love, stop playing the victims and start being more confident, like we used to be! What would your younger self would say to you if he saw you right now?" she began to say with quite some energy in her voice as she approach to Stefan in order to take his hands.

(( waaahh D: sorry for the late reply ))
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 am

[It's okaay <333]

"Leah.." Stefan said in a sigh, but with a small smile as she started to spoke- and he shook his head.
    "We are in a situation we've never been in before, so the younger me would be only be happy that we have come this far.." He said softly and squeezed her hands gently.
    "But I know what you mean.. And since the council hasn't used the massacre at the ball for taking more people to their side, then maybe we still have a chance." Stefan shrugged before he gestured to her to sit down beside him again.
    "And-- we are working together with the Council at the moment." He said with a smile. "We all wants to catch the people who did this, and when the people sees that we don't hate the Council so much as they hate us, some can ever change their mind.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 am