Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Secrets (( Tag: Queen Leah ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Secrets (( Tag: Queen Leah )) Empty Secrets (( Tag: Queen Leah ))

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Flynn walks cautiously through the forest. Night hit the woods much quicker than the city and creatures loved to play at night. He pulls out the oil lamp he bought back at the market and lights it, helping him to see a few feet infront of him. Whoever sent him the letter to meet clearly did not want anyone else knowing about it or worse. Flynn prepared for the worse that could happen, meaning he could be ambushed by past victims of his clients. He gripped the hilt of his rather large knife.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Secrets (( Tag: Queen Leah )) Empty Re: Secrets (( Tag: Queen Leah ))

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm

The Queen had left the castle as soon as the darkness hit the woods, she wasn't wearing her fancy clothes and was hiding with a dark hood. This was a matter of high danger and importance and she couldn't trust anyone but a few then. She waited in the spot where they were suppose to meet and her heart raced once she noticed the figure of the man he called coming.
    The Queen walked a few steps towards Flynn and let her face be seen, "Rider" she greeted gently, concern was obviously invading her face but her grace never seemed to go away no matter the time.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Flynn blinks before bowing quickly. "Your grace, what are you doing out here without any-...?" He puts two and two together and chuckles out of embarrasment. "My liege, may I ask why you called me to such a dangerous place at this time of the night?"
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

"I understand, and forgive for disturbing you like this, but I received some awful news, about..." the Queen sighed as she looked down, "Our people are losing faith in the King, Rider, you who knows mostly everyone and everything in the kingdom must realize that the Council are winning people to their side...isn't it right?"

Last edited by Queen Leah on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:07 am

"Not a disturbance at all, my Queen." Flynn says before looking down. "Unfortuantly. The council isn't very... 'kind' on how they describe your family." Flynn sighs, knowing how many times he heard the council talk horrible.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:42 am

The Queen slightly frowned and closed her right fist feeling quite angry towards the Council, thinking it was such a cowardly act but also feared how much they were gaining. "I would like to hear what kind of things they say" she whispered and turned to face the brunette, "You know I trust you Rider right? and I mainly trust you wouldn't betray me, am I trusting wrong?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 am

Flynn listens to her intently. He bites his lower lip lighty, fully knowing that the risks that comes in spying on the council for the royal family. He bows his head, "I am honored that you have trust in me. No, you have trust the right person."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 am

The Queen looked at him showing truly concerned for him, she was well aware that his position was probably one of the most dangerous for him and felt somewhat guilty yet relief, "Rider...there's something I need to ask you...and is something I cannot trust in anyone else but you" he said as her eyes were teary for her thoughts.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 am

Flynn could feel her sadness, "Anything you ask of me will be a secret, I promise you."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 am

Despise the sadness in her eyes a hopeful smile was drawn, she walked closer to Flynn and placed a hand on his cheek and saw him exactly the same way as she would look to another son, "This is something you can choose to accept or not though" she informed without letting go of his face, "There is a man...in Nirethia, probably from the Council, who intends to look at the royal family and wait for an opportunity to strike against us in order to destroy us all...and we both know what kind of strike that would be...." she said thinking the only way was death.
    Death of every single kind of royal member even if they were children.
    "I need you to find this man" she explained, "But only if you want to accept it"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 am

Flynn listens to her words descriptively. He half knew he'd end up doing this once he became a Spy. He nods, just slightly. "I accept." He says, fully knowing the consquences on both sides. He'd join the Council as an offical Spy both out of anxiety and curiosity but never really guessed how much they didn't like the royal family.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm

The Queen gave Flynn a benevolent and grateful look, yet worried, she trusted him and his skills, but giving someone such a hard task was as hard too. He approached towards the brunette and gave a soft kiss on his forehead, "You will be rewarded for everything you've been doing Rider, you deserved it already" she said.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am

"Thank you... My Queen." Flynn smiles, not worrying with so much the danger but the task of finding who this man is. Flynn didn't like the idea of being a snoop and getting caught for it, so he needed to figure out a different way.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am

"No Rider...Thank you Flynn Rider" she said gratefully as she made a slight bow, "One more thing, if by any circumstance you feel or think that are in the need to stop this task, do it...I think it will be only nonsense to risk more blood for this insignificant dispute, but please let me know" she added showing how concerned she was for the brunette.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 am

"Will do my Queen." Flynn says. If any of his loved ones were threaten because of this, he'd probably have no choice but to stop it."I am so grateful that you understand."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm