Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open}

Clopin
    Clopin

Antal inlägg : 59
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open} Empty Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open}

Post  Clopin Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Clopin grinned ear to ear as he shuffled into the tavern. The musty stench of liquor and stews brewing filled his nostrils as his smile surprisingly grew more. He swayed slightly as he walked to the jaunty tune that filled the tavern until he found a bar stool that was empty. The raven head turned on his heels, sat on the stool and spun it to face the bar before ordering himself a nice mug of whatever there was on tap for the evening. He smiled, grabbing the handle and happily took his first sip, licking his lips before leaning his head back and took a large swig.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open} Empty Re: Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open}

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm

(( IRPWITHJOONAU. ))

Flynn sits down next to Clopin, shaking his head with a chuckle. "I knew I'd find you here." Flynn looks at Clopin with an amused expression. "You look like you're having a smashing time." He smirks slightly, making the usual fun of the Rich men that like to invent their own language.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open} Empty Re: Drink it down, pass it around~ {Tag: Open}

Post  Clopin Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Clopin turned his head, giving the other a suspicious look as he rose an eyebrow, chuckling once he saw it Flynn and hearing his words. He placed the mug down back on the bar before throwing his head back in a sarcastic laughter.
    "Quite, quite my good sir, I squandered into this establishment for a wee bit of the poison!"
    He said in a sarcastic tone and a playfully, mocking accent.

{GLADLYMYLOVEGLADLY! 8D}
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 am

(( XD I started singing It's a Pirate's Life for Me. ))

"Maybe a little bit off too much posion." Flynn chuckles, looking at his mug. "What's todays special? Nauseating or Sickening?" Flynn never liked drinking. It damaged his senses from just smelling it and made even the smartest people into fools.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Clopin grinned and looked down in his cup, giving the liquor a sniff before making a face as it burned his nostrils.
    "I'm not sure exactly what I'm drinkin' to be honest!"
    He said with a quick fit of laughter, shrugging and tossing back the drink once again. He looked over at Flynn, setting the mug down.
    "Should I order you some water, or maybe apple juice there little Finny?"
    He asked with a playfully teasing smirk.

{xDDDDD ARGGGGG!}
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 am

(( Oh god XDD ))

Flynn only shakes his head, knowing he would probably have to drag Clopin back tonight.
    "No, Thank you. One of us has to be the responsible one here." Flynn says, shaking his head with a chuckle.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:17 pm

"Responsible?!"
    Clopin remarked, stressing each vowel in the word for an unneeded dramatic effect. He turned to stare at Flynn, his face scrunched up slightly as if he was examining him before turning back to the mug and taking another swig and slamming it down onto the bar.
    "Oh Flynny, Flynny, Flynny, I am responsible, it is my job, no, my duty to keep this place afloat! If I were to not be present here drinking this . . . stuff, then who would?! Surely no one with as generous coin handing-overness as I!"
    He threw out his hands with a laugh.
    "And that my boy is my responsibility. . .!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Flynn cracks a smiles, laughing at his 'logic'. "You got me there Old Timer. This place would go down if it isn't for your excessive drinking." Flynn says, leaning against the bar on one elbow.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

Clopin pursed his lips slightly at the old timer comment but decided to let it slide, just this once, tonight's drink must have been especially good. He laughed, shaking his head before glancing over at his friend.
    "Excessive? Is that not excessive in itself? I wouldn't say I drink too much Flynn! But does a fish not need water? Or a bee need a flower? Well, in order for me to keep up with you youngin's, I'm forced to drink!"
    He said with a bright smile, it wasn't as if he minded Flynn or any of his younger fans or friends, he adored them all, but it was always fun to tease!
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am

"You have to keep up with us? Ha! I keep up with you more than you keep up with me." Flynn chuckles. "You don't need alcohol Clo, you just can't stand to be away from it. Just as if it was your lover." Flynn points it out to him.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Clopin bit the inside of his cheek, looking at the mug in his hand as he took another swig before putting it down. He thought for a moment, before nodding at Flynn's words.
    "You're right, I do need it."
    He said as he picked the mug up again and pressed it against his cheek, nuzzling it.
    "But do you see how lovely she is?! Look at her color! Never before have I found a maiden with such beauty or exotic taste, sure her order is a bit heavy and I have to pay for my time with her . . ., my god, I'm in love with a prostitute."
    Clopin deadpanned for a moment before he laughed.
    "Could be worse I suppose!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Flynn laughs at how he really was treating the mug as an actual person. He holds his stomach from the laughter. "I do suppose!" He chuckles, not remembering the last time he laughed like this.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:32 pm

It brought Clopin joy to see Flynn laughing as hard as he was, it was natural and not forced which meant that he had given his friend real happiness. That was why he was here, in this little Kingdom, he couldn't resist, hearing people's laughter and seeing their smiles, what other beautiful reason was there to exist? He laughed as Flynn held onto his stomach, finishing off his mug before looking over at the brunette.
    "What about you? Surely you've bumped into a few ladies along the way Flynny? Best not be prostitutes though, those are mine!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Flynn's laughter dies down as he thinks of Belle. "Not a few, just one." Flynn says, smiling at Clopin.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"Just one?"
    Clopin repeats in an almost shocked tone as he looked at the other.
    "You've settled down already?"
    He rose an eyebrow before shrugging.
    "Alrighty then."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm

"Yes, just one." Flynn rolls his eyes at Clopin. "Some of us do not fancy Women and Mugs for a living." Flynn gives a side glance at Clopin with a smirk before looking away.
    Clopin
    Clopin

Post  Clopin Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm

"Ohhoho!"
    Clopin cried at the sting from his friend before he shook it off in laughter.
    "Nonsense! I prefer the latter rather than the first, women are complicated, mugs are loving!"
    He said with a grin as he ordered himself another drink. Although Flynn didn't have a drink he rose his mug to toast.
    "Well, a big la-di-da for you my friend!"
    He said with a laugh before taking a good swig of his mug.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 am

Flynn chuckles at Clopin, "Thanks." Flynn watches him take a swing at his mug again, almost tempted to get one himself. He got a small whif of the beverage and he instantly regretted thinking that. "How you drink that, I will never know."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am