Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] Empty Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Phoebus sat by a table in the darkest corner of the tavern. He tapped his finger on his fifth glass of beer-- or maybe it was the seventh-- he had lost count. He took a sip from it and leaned back in his chair while glancing around in the room. Happy- happy people everywhere.. He thought he would just take the first girl he sees and take her home, but only said the "next" one everytime a new woman came in through the doors.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Pocahontas didn't eaxctly enjoy being inside a bar, but she actually enjoyd driking, which seemed to eb wuite a surprise to people. After having made sure Cinderella was alright she had decided to give herself some more free time and explore soem more of the town, and ended up in this tavern.
    Opening the door she glanced around the tavern, looking for a somewhat quieter place to sit in. Her eyes landed on the table where the captain sat.
    "Hope you don't mind," she said blankly as she casually took a seat beside him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Phoebus looked up from his glass when he heard a voice and stared at her for a while.. He had seen her before-- but where?
    "No no, I don't mind at all" He said with a warm smile.
    "I'm Captain Phoebus-- oh, wait.. Not a captain at the moment - so just call me Phoebus" He said with a little laugh and reached out his hand for a handshake
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Marina wandered alone into the streets, no caring if a bandit showed up or one of the Korsos, she was so broken hearted that dying didn't look so painful as the ache in her chest. She started hearing some noises, a kind of music. That's exactly what she needed. She needed to unplug all her worries. She followed the sound and found herself in front of the tavern.

Taking a deep breath she walked in, and her eyes widened when she saw Phoebus, Go find Phoebus, cry him your little sad story, and see how long it takes you before you slip up and start moaning my name instead of his, she heard his voice on her head and covered herself with the hood of her cloak as she looked down. She sat on a empty table at the corner and closed her eyes, trying to only listen to the noises around her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Her expression stayed neutral as she shaked his hand. "I know, we met at the ball aftr the massacre," she said flatly and orderd herself a drink. "You saw me kill the young boy when we couldn't save him, if that helps you remember."
    She took another quick look at him and then at his drink. "By the way you're looking and with stuff your drinking, you look heartbroken.Did you get dumped by that lovely blond woman?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm

"Ahh, yess.. But I still don't your name.." Phoebus said flatly with a little nod before he drank some more from his beer.
    "And-- I am here to forget, so please don't bring her up.." He said and wrinkled his nose before he hiccuped from his drink. He took a look around the tavern and smiled widely when he saw someone he knew.
    "Marina!!!" He shouted and leaned back quickly in his chair with his arms open wide so that he almost fell down. She had a cloak, but he could recoginze her stance from anywhere.. Or maybe it was because all the others sat like they didn't care- while Marina had her usual "council" style..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:22 pm

"Ah, do forgive me," she said simply while taking sipping on her own drink. "And it's Pocahontas."
    She stared blanky at him when he suddenly yelled out someone's name, and grabbed his arm before before he fell over, pulling him bak in place.
    She looked over where the woman called Marina sat, giving a slight wave before going back to her drink.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Marina opened her eyes widely as she heard Phoebus calling her name, feeling glad no one could she her face under the hood... She smiled softly towards him and waved weakly. He sure looked drunk, and Marina thought it was for the best of both if she didn't go after him to greet him politely, she wouldn't do anything that John said, she knew she was much better than him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

"Pocahontas you say?.." Phoebus studied her with narrowed eyes before he nodded.
    "interesting name.. Extoic.." He said and leaned towards her before he took her wrist with one hand and his glass in the other one.
    "Come, I must introduce you to one of my friends.." He said with a wide smile and dragged her with him to Marinas table and sat them both down
    "Marina..." He whispered and laid his arms on the table.
    "This girl-- she's exotic" Phoebus still whispered before he nodded like if it was something serious.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

*After staying in the bakery for a few days; Rapunzel finally decided to go out around the town for some fresh air; unfortunately she was still more than upset about her previous break-up; she walked around the town, her spirits slightly higher than before but her head still low, as she shuffled her feet across the ground; meeting her new friend, Milo, helped her mood but she still had a large hole in her heart that she wasn't able to fill for the time being; she walks to the tavern, the place she hoped she wouldn't come back to for a while, a bad memory stained in her head; the whole time, she prayed to herself she wouldn't see his face; hopefully he had left recently...; she comes into the tavern and spots out a few people she had seen but she doesn't make conversation as she orders a drink and guides herself over to a table, sitting at it quietly*
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Her eyes widen for a second when he suddenly pulled her along towards the other table, but thankfully (for her) she had time to snath herself another bottle with her.
    She nodded in greeting to Marina while drinking from the bottle, not minding her name or herself being seen as exotic in any way.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 pm

She shivered slightly when he come into her table, why this was happening to her right now?. However, she didn't bother to take her hood off, it would be for the best if anyone knew she was there. She frowned in concern as he whispered and looked to the girl he brought with, ''How much did he drink?'', she asked to her. That was the first time she saw the Captain in those conditions.
    She followed with her eyes when another girl came closer to the table, Marina recognized her, she was the lovely girl from the barkery, ''Come here, sit by my side'', she said as softly she could and sat onto the corner, thankfully it was better because it was harder for people to see her, but on the other side she was facing Phoebus now, and she could smell the alcohol from her seat.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:54 pm

"Hey.. Don't talk about me like if I'm not here.." Phoebus snorted and leaned back in his chair again with a frown.
    "I thought we were friends.." He mumbled and drank from his beer when more people started to show up.
    "What's your name?" Phoebus asked and leaned towards Rapunzel.
    "Is it -- exotic?" He said and started to giggle when he said that word
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

"Don't frighten the poor girl Phoebus," Pocahontas said flatly and lightly smaked him on the head.
    She went back to being quiet again when she poured herself more to drink. She may not look like it, with ehr blank and unreadble expression, but she was enjoying herself.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

*Rapunzel blinks up at Marina, being able to recognize her face, though she just smiles a little and nods to her as she sits beside the woman; she looks at Phoebus and pulls her head back slightly, from the smell of alcohol on his breath as she gives a small smile* U-uh... Rapunzel... You...?
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

"I don't want to say it's exotic-- but it's different for sure.." Phoebus nodded to himself with a thoughtful smile
    "And I'm not frightening her" He frowned and looked at Pocahontas after she had smacked him.
    "I'm not frightening you, right?" Phoebus asked and turned to Punz again
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm

"Rapunzel?" Poca repeated the name out loyd to herslef and smiled at the girl. "What a prety name, it suits you," she said sweetly before gulping down more of her drink. "And yes you are. Anyone would feel at leasta little intimidated by full grown and strong man who's drunk," she said matter of factly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Marina rolled her eyes at his comment, she had her limit of man's rudeness for the day. She couldn't help but giggle softly at the other girl, she seemed tough, and Marina liked that... She looked at Rapunzel when Phoebus asked her, listening to the other's talk helped her to forget about herself at the moment.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

*Rapunzel shakes her head at Phoebus* No, you're...not frightening me. *she wasn't lying, but he was acting a little weird from the last time she remembers him; she looks over to Poca and smiles, with a light blush* Thank you. *Rapunzel turns to Marina and smiles* How are you doing..? I haven't seen you since you met up at the bakery with that one man..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Marina used all of her good sense and faked the most perfect smile to Rapunzel, ''I'm fine, and you, my dear?'', she said softly. All that Marina wanted for now was talking of anything else than her life. She wanted to forget as much as possible of it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:43 pm

*Rapunzel smiles*That's good! *she sighs and looks down* I'm...alright... Hanging in there...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

"Seee, I told you I'm not frightening her.." Phoebus said as he turned to Poca and nodded seriosly before he glanced back at the other two.
    "Wow.. It seems like I'm not the only one here that needs to drink.." He said in a little chuckle before he ordered new glasses of beer to all of the women.
    "Soo.. Have we met before?" He asked Rapunzel
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Marina didn't listen to what Rapunzel or the others said, her eyes stared at one fissure on the table. She was trying hard to forget about what just happened, but she couldn't. Suddenly her felt somemthing building inside, her heart was aching, heavy into her chest. It was difficult to breath, she felt like her world was falling apart and as much she tried to hold it together, the pain was to strong for her to bare.

She was surrounded by many people, but she felt alone, empty, like something was missing, not only on her left hand. She stared tearing, knowing her face would show how broken she truly was. She closed her eyes and tried to swallow the lump in her throat, but she couldn't. Her eyes went up into the ceiling, she couldn't handle this, not anymore... Her stance changed completly, she wasn't a council member anymore. She was human, she had feelings too. Once the first tear ran, she started sobbing slightly. She didn't care if she saw Rapunzel once in her life, she wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders and rested her head on them as more tears followed the first one.

[Sowwiee, guys, but Marina needed to do this... Sad]

Last edited by Marina on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:08 pm

(( Crying or Very sad Marinaaaaaaa!! *huggles her*))

"How good for her thne," Pca relpied simply, ordering herself some to drink as well.
    While Phoebus was trying to strat a conversation with Punz, Poca went back to observing her sourndgins again. Her eyes landed on the Marina though, when she noticed how her stance had changed completly, and frowned slighly when she saw the first tear roll down the womans chin.
    She was about to say something again, but decided to keep her mouth closed, knowing full well she'd just make whatever was wrong worse with her words.
    She slurped quietly on her glass as she watched the concil member wrapp her arms around Rapunzel and cried silently. This town was full of heartbroken people.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 pm

( Gonna have Rapunzel in two conversations because spaghetti. XD )

*Rapunzel smiles a bit at Phoebus and shrugs* Well...sort of.. I've seen you in here before when I was seeing some friends in here. Jim, Lina, Odette... I think...I remember hearing that you were with Odette though..!

*Rapunzel blinks when Marina hugs her; her eyes soften heavily as she hugs the woman back tightly, realizing she was broken; Rapunzel could feel her pain just as easy as anyone with a broken heart and she hugs Marina back, rubbing her back softly, tears pricking her eyes* ...It'll be alright... Cry it all out...it's going to be okay...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am