Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all) Empty Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Odette sat down at one of the booths and ordered herself some beer, she didn't care what the consequences would be she just wanted to get drunk. Who knew maybe if she drank enough, she might feel better about her life. When her drink arrived, she drank some of it and winced as she swallowed. She was already starting to feel the effects of the beer start to kick in..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all) Empty Re: Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all)

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric tossed the empty bottle to the street, he wasn't drunk as he wanted so he decided to enter the tavern... It didn't matter if he would meet Ariel or Jim... All he wanted was to drink some alcohol... He smiled when he saw Odette, and walked towards her... ''Get easy on those, though they are weak it can bring one down easily'', he chuclked and asked a glass of whiskey to the waitress.
    Odette
    Odette

Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all) Empty Re: Nursing a Broken Heart (tags: Open to all)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Odette jumped when she heard Eric's voice and glanced over at him, "Oh hi." She said quietly and took another long gulp of her beer. "You know I can't decide on how I should be feeling right now....I just had the worst break up, and now I'm going to get drunk and wish it didn't hurt so much." She said as she took another sip.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

((throwing in Esme, hope that's ok 8D))

Why was Esmeralda at the tavenr again? Well, she was bored, and it's been a while since she treated herself to something,a nd she finally had soem money to spend beside on food.
    As stpped inside, her eyes imediently caught sight of her blonde friend,a and than a young man talking to her.
    "Oddie! Why on earth are you drinking alone, without me?!" she burst out and hugged her from behind.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

''That's why I'm never into a relationship...'', he chuckled and gladly took his drink. He smiled widely as another girl showed... ''It's not too late to join into the party'', he chuckled again and took a long shot of the whiskey.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm

"Esme! I'm sorry I should have invited you! I was just telling Eric...about my break up with Phoebus." Odette said as she turned in her seat to tightly hug Esmeralda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

She happily returned the hug, before realising what Odette just said. "You broke up with Sunny?!" she said surprsied. "But how..? WHY? Wait a minute," she glanced at Eric and took his drink, grulping half of it down before returning it back to him like nothing. "What happend????" she demanded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

''You're welcome'', Eric laughed after the girl took his drink. He finished it and called the waitress, ''A bottle of this and some glasses'', he said with a charming smile and the waitress seemed like she was going to faint in any second, ''The man is an idiot, that's all'', he scoffed as he look from Esme to Odette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Odette sighed, "What didn't happen?, he's jealous that men pay attention to me...he doesn't want me to be in danger. Oh and he always thinks we'll fight if we do get back together, on top of that apparently he can't tell that I love him. I do love him though....I..gave up everything for him." She said and started to cry again.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Esme grinned birhgtly at Eric when he orderd glasses. "Free drinks?" she asked him hopefully before looking concerd at her friend. No wonder she wanted to get drunk.
    She really didn't know what to say, she didn't know how to heal a broken heart. Love wasn't exactly her appartment, even if she was in a happy relationship at the moment...
    "Oh Oddie, i'm sorry. But Sunny being jealous, well, that IS nromal for men. At least he cared and- I'm only making things worse am I?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm

He winked at Esmeralda and poured the drinks for the ladies and then to himself as soon the waitress brought it.
    He studied them for a moment, and he smirked widely, ''If the captain doesn't trust you, his loss...''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Odette gave him a look, "Maybe it is....I'm just a worthless good for nothing." She said and took another gulp of her drink, she was starting to sway a little bit on her chair.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Esme, being the way she is, didn't notice the wink Eric gave her and happily pikced up her glass.
    As she started to drink, her happy eyes imediently turned serious after hearign what Odette said.
    "Hey, no talking bad about yourself here,"she said sternly and smacked her lightly upside the head. "Not your fault you're born with ridicolusy good looks that all men drools after ya, right Eric?! By the way thanks for the drink."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm

''She's right, Odette...'', he said with a small smile and nodded to the other, as he took a shot from his own drink.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Odette looked down, "Right...then again you raped me so how should I know?" She asked Eric as she took another drink.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Esme spurted out her drink and stared at Eric. "Oddie, you're saying this young fellow raped you?" she asked calmly staring between the two. "And my guess is you haven't told Sunny about it.... WHY?"
    She was still speaking calmly while taking in this information. Odette didn't seem drunk enough to make up something like that.
    Seh stared at back at Eric again. "Now that I have a good look at your face, I know exactly what to tell the knights now."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

''I might raped you, twice... but this doesn't mean that I don't care about you'', he said quietly, rememebering the night he slept by her side. He only shook his head to the other, he wasn't barely affect by her threat.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Odette sighed, "And what if I become pregnant? I have enough crap as it is, and with you I always get confused." She said quietly as she stared at him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm being ignored again, Esme thought to herself while, for once, quietly drinking from her own glass.
    "For haning around with someone who raped you twice, you sure are taking it well Oddie," she stated and placed down the glass on the table. "You ebing like this, makes me uncertain on what I shoudl do with this guy," she said and looked back at Eric. "Hmm... you sure don't look like that type of guy though," she mumbled and poked him on the forhead.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

''If you become pregnant and there wasn't anybody by your side, I promisse you that I'll be around...'', he said softly and hesitantly put one arm around her waist. ''It's not a surprise you confused around me when I have my head also confused at the moment, Odette'', he smiled weakly and looked briefly to Esme after she poked his forehead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Odette flinched when he put his arm around her waist, she turned to look at Esme, "I didn't tell Phoebus because he thinks I get in enough trouble as it is." She said quietly. She bit her lip and looked at Eric, "I honestly don't care if you're involved in my child's life or not if I ever were pregnant but I don't want to be involved with someone who doesn't care about me." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Esmerala sighend. "Oddie, please don't take thos the wrong way, but you're thinking kinda low of Sunny."
    She removed Eric's arms from Odette and placed her inbwteen them, wrapping an arm around her friend's shoulder. "You were raped for gods sake! he wouldn't balme you for that! Hell, he'll gladly kill those type of men." She ganced at Eric. "Yeah that means you, sorry," she smiled at at him and lokked bak at ehr friend. "And if you won't tell him, then i sure as hell will. You can't simply ignore this. With the Korso's back and all... geez."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

''Hmmm, I believed I said I cared about you a moment ago'', he shrugged and drank some more. He rolled his eyes at the other woman, she was such a pain in the ass. He simply leaned his arms on the table and listened to them as they talked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm

(sorry Eric)
    Odette sighed and leaned her head against Esme's shoulder, "I try not to think about them being back." She said quietly and bit her lip. "Besides that when I talked to Phoebus...he just wasn't listening to me." She said sadly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm

"I wouldn't call raping someone twice 'caring'," Esme said flatly to Eric and craddled her friend. "You're both going through hard times, you more it seems but how should he know if you never tell him these things?" she said softly. "I'm not saying what he did was fair or anything, but he's husrting too... and if he was drinking at the timr well, tough luck."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am