Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan]

King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan] Empty A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan]

Post  King Stefan Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 pm

King Stefan walked into the stalls slowly and looked around at all the horses until he stopped by one of them. It was one of the oldest in there- and someone Stefan had always liked. He thought that maybe his son or daugther was in here- but they wasn't. He couldn't find them any where and started to get worried.
    It was pretty empty since most of the stableboys had a break, and Stefan found it pretty nice to be there all alone. Alone is something he hasn't been in a long time..
    Mulan
    Mulan

Antal inlägg : 80
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22
    Ålder : 33

A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan] Empty Re: A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan]

Post  Mulan Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Mulan was walking Khan into the stalls. She saw King Stefan "Good afternoon King Stefan" said Mulan as she bows. She was glad the king and queen were so nice.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan] Empty Re: A meeting with a young hero(ine) [Tag Mulan]

Post  King Stefan Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 pm

"Hello there" Stefan said after he had turned around when he heard his name and smiled.
    "Have you been out on a ride? How is everything in town?" He asked softly and patted the black horse a little once he had walked closer to them
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:11 pm

(( Me: AHH!! I did something wrong didn't I? *looks at Post*..... OMG. KING STEPHAN ACTUALLY RPS????? *booowwss*

xDD Ignore me. ))
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yes I have been" said Mulan. "Everything was fine in town" said Mulan with a smile. "How are you my king" asked Mulan.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

"I'm fine, thanks for asking.." The king smiled once again.
    "I'm just a little worried about my kids, that's all.. How about you?"
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

"I been well" said Mulan as she put Khan away. "Why hads you kids do something" asked Mulan.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

"Good good" Stefan smiled and nodded.
    "And well.. That's the problem, I don't know if they have" The king laughed slightly before he cleared his throat. "I just don't want them to get into some trouble"
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

"If sure they are fine" said Mulan. "How is the queen" asked Mulan with a smile.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

"I hope so.. I don't want to see them hurt" The king sighed quietly to himself.
    "The Queen is just fine.. I think.... I haven't seen her for a while either" Stefan said as he looked around - even though he knew she wouldn't be here. How could he miss that his whole family was gone?!
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well I'm sure that she alright" said Mulan with a smile. "You family is good and they are well look after" said Mulan.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

"I hope so.." Stefan chuckled a little.
    "So how about you?.. Do you have any family?" He asked. They haven't really talked like this before, so he was curious about Mulans life
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

"No they are all dead for what I know" said Mulan as she brushes her horse. She didn't know alot about her family.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that" Stefan said sadly.
    "How did they die?"
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 pm

"I don't reminder" said Mulan "I was very young" said Mulan
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm

"I see.. That must be really hard for you.." Stefan sighed a little by the thought. It must be horrible to lose everyone you love when you are that young.
    "And how long have you been here?"
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yes it was" said Mulan "About 6 years" said Mulan
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"Really?" Stefan asked suprised as he looked at Mulan
    "Well, then I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you like this before. It's just so many people around here so I can't keep track on everyone. .. what did you say your name was now again?"
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm

"Mulan" said Mulan with a smile "We both been very busy" said Mulan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 pm