Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc)

Mulan
    Mulan

Antal inlägg : 80
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22
    Ålder : 33

Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc) Empty Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc)

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 am

Mulan was so tried today. She had to work third as hard as any man did. She walks into her tent and tokes down her hair and started to remove her armor.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Antal inlägg : 102
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc) Empty Re: Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc)

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 am

Hercules smiled as he made his way to Ping's tent, the instructers had been pleased with him and Hercules wanted to tell him how proud he was. He hesitated as he stood before Ping's tent, should he announce himself? he wondered and then shrugged, it wasn't a big deal after all. He pushed the flap open and froze as a look of absolute horror crossed his face, he swallowed hard and then clapped a hand over his eyes, "Uhhhh." Was about all he could come up with.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc) Empty Re: Knowing (A shard FF Mulan and Herc)

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:01 am

Mulan turn around and gasp. She put on her top faster now and ran to the river.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:18 am

Hercules sighed when he heard her run to the river, "Ping, wait!" He called and then hesitated, what was her name? He shook his head and followed her to the river, "Ping...don't worry ok? I won't tell anyone." He said as he slowly neared her.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 am

Mulan turn around and look at Hercules "I do I know that you will keep your word" asked Mulan. She look around to make sure than no one was here. "It's Mulan that my name" said Mulan.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 am

Hercules nodded and met her eyes, "On my word as a Hero I won't betay your secret...Mulan." He said honestly and firmly. He folded his arms then as he regarded her, "So, why did you want fo become a hero?" He asked curiously.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 am

"I couldn't sit back and let all this fighting go on" said Mulan as she play with her hair. "I didn't do well as a lady" said Mulan.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

Hercules frowned, "Why do you say that?" He asked, sure she made an amazing fighter but how hard could being a woman be really?
    (Ooc oh Herc...sooo adorably innocent XDD)
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 am

"Trying to be like someone you aren't" said Mulan "Haning to wear a mask all the time" said Mulan.
    (Yes he is)
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 am

Hercules gave a low laugh, "You're doing the same thing here, I mean other then being a good fighter...you're hiding yourself." He pointed out quietly.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 am

"Becasue I don't what to get kill" said Mulan. She was keeping a look out for anyone.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 am

He nodded, "I know....but you should be extra careful...next time someone comes in unnanounced they might not be as understanding as me. However I'm going to do my best to help you out as much as I can." He added.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:59 am

"I put my tent away from everyone else and I was" said Mulan "How can you" asked Mulan.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

"I still walkes in on you." He pointed out before he smiled, "Oh trust me Mulan....i know how to distract people." He said honestly
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 am

Mulan blush "If you tell anyone I will kill you myself" said Mulan. She didn't like what Hercules saw of herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 am

(Ooc I'm headed off to bed before I collapse....night hun <3333)
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 am

(Good Night see you in the moring)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

(Ooc Morning ^^)
    Hercules shook his head, "I won't tell anyone Mulan." He said quietly.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

(Good Moring Surprised )
    "How do I know that I can turst you" asked Mulan as she lean by the tree.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Hercules rubbed the back of his head, "Look you don't have to trust me....just trust in our friendship." He said eventually.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Mulan smile "I guess I will have to trust you" said Mulan "What to go for a ride" asked Mulan.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Hercules nodded, "You might want to uh....put your hair back up though." He said lightly before he smiled at her.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Mulan put her hair back up "Better" asked Mulan. She look at Hercules.
    Hercules
    Hercules

Post  Hercules Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Hercules nodded, "Yeah." He said and then started walking towards the direction of the stables. He glanced over at Mulan as they walked, "So....is it weird having to act like a man?" He asked.
    Mulan
    Mulan

Post  Mulan Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:55 pm

"Yes it is weird" said Mulan as she walk next to him "Having to be tough and using a deeper voice" said Mulan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 am