Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A new experience [Tag Jasmine] Empty A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Ariel stood outside the club and rubbed her arm nervously. This was a place she never thought she would come to because of the rumors about it- but here she was.. But all she knew was that the men liked the girls in here, and Ariel wanted Jim- who is a man- to like her, so maybe this was the right place to go.. ?!
    Slowly she opened the door and stepped inside- and as soon the door was closed, Ariel gulped as she regretted this whole thing when she saw the girls- and turned around to walk out of here
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

A new experience [Tag Jasmine] Empty Re: A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 pm

"What can I help you with sweetie?" Jasmine asks, leaning her arm against the bar she was cleaning. She looked at the girl with an amused brow. The girl looked, act, and smelled like innocence. Something that the Wonderland Dancers would eat up.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

"Uhm.. Nothing" Ariel forced a smile as she looked up at the girl.
    "I just-- walked in through the wrong door.. Heh.." She giggled slightly and walked past her, but never turned her back towards her.
    "So.. You work here? It must be fun.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

"Riight.. The wrong door." Jasmine says, amused. She shrugs at the question. "Sometimes, depends on the mood of the club. And what job you are working that night. Sadly, I'm bartender." Jasmine purses her lips slightly, not liking having to be Bar Maiden but it was a stress relief from being backstage. Jasmine looks back at Ariel and leans against the counter.
    "But why is a girl like you, interested in a place like this?" Jasmine tilted her head.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"I just thought that... I mean- like I said, the wrong door" Ariel forced a small giggle before she wrapped her arms around herself.
    "Uhm.. No, but it's a long story- and you don't want to hear it.. And I didn't thought the girls was like-- this, so.." Ariel shrugged before she looked back at Jasmine with wide eyes.
    "Not that I mean that you're like that... You look really classy.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Jasmine only smiled at Ariel. "Most of these girls are what you think they are, so it's not a big deal. But thank you." She shrugs before looking at Belle with intent attention. "Tell me. I've got nothing but time on my hands. I do like a long story from time to time."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"Uhm.. okay.." Ariel stroked her arm nervously again before she took a deep breath.
    "The reason why i came here is because I wanted to -- learn how to be more like you girls.." she said hesitantly and glanced at her.
    "there's this guy who I like, but I don't know what to do to get his attention.. I mean- we are really close friends, but I think I like him more than just that.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Jasmine listens to Ariel intently and with an indifferent expression. She doesn't speak for a few moments before smiling. "Sure, I'll help." She agrees to an offer that Ariel didn't make. "Lucky for you, you found me and not one of those others girls. I'm Jasmine, your now humble advisor of how to caught you're bes- I mean close friend's eye." She winks.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 am

"Really?" Ariel smiled up at her, a little suprised that she didn't think it was -- stupid..
    "So.. What would happen if I had asked one of the other girls?" She asked and looked out over the room. From what she saw- Jasmine was just like them..
    "And I'm Ariel, by the way"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh. They'll show you how to get a man. Just.. in the wrong way." Jasmine says, looking at them before back at Ariel.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

"Is there-- a wrong way?" Ariel asked hesitantly, but realised that she wouldn't had asked that in the first place.
    "So what's the right way?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 pm

"You'll figure out when you're a little... Older." Jasmine says before smiling at Ariel. "By using your smarts, your heart, and your beauty."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm not-- that young" Ariel frowned. She was really tired of being treated like a kid..
    "And well, I have already tried that- so maybe I should do what the other girls do?!" She said and crossed her arms before she sighed and looked down
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm

"I didn't mean it in that aspect. I mean it when you have more experience in the Male Anatomy." Jasmine says, as much as an innocent way she could put it. Jasmine shakes her head. "You didn't use the right tricks. There are a little rules on how to get any guy. Rule number one, You need to higher your feminist side. Meaning, a new style, a new hairdo, and maybe a little something extr to keep him lookin'. Not trying to be mean, but your clothes scream 'I am a 14 year old'."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 pm

"But this is kinda the only thing I have.." She said and looked down on her dress - and now she felt bad for not having enough money for a new one.
    "So I guess that rule doesn't work for me..."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm

"Don't worry about that. Lucky for you, you came in the wrong door." Jasmine winks at her before looking around. "Lily," She calls at a girl who turns around and looks at Jasmine. "Cover for me." The girl nods before jumping over the counter to handle the bar. Jasmine jumps up and over the bar and looks at Ariel, examining her measurements in her mind. Luck was on Jasmine's side. Ms. Doll and her sons were out of town, looking for new set pieces for the show. That meant, no one was really going to worry about Ariel being in the Club.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:25 pm

"Heh.. yeah" Ariel giggled a little embarrassed over the excuse she used, but stopped as she noticed that Jasmine looked at her - and Ariel covered her body with her arms when it felt a little weird.
    "What are you doing?" She asked
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Jasmine smiles at Ariel. "Just come with me and you'll find out." Jasmine says before walking in a direction. "Lets get a move on it, chicky, we never know if someone is sweeping up your man right now."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oh.. okay" She said and followed Jasmine - and even hurried when she mention that someone else could be all over Jim right now..
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Jasmine walks backstage and to the many huge closets Ms. Doll made. She passed by the costume closets and to the normal everyday closets for the girls. She walks into one and looks at all the clothes. "I'm going to give you outfits that are a bit more bright than what you are wearing. If I pull them out and if you think they are way too outragous, I'll put them back. Okay? It's important to have your style still mixed in. We don't want to make you into someone you're not."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"But wouldn't it be better if I became someone else?.. Since, well - no one likes 'me'.." Ariel giggled a little nervously and looked inside the closet - and some of the clothes was just worse than the others..
    "But okay.. You're the boss."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 pm

"You're a sweet girl, Ariel. I don't think anyone CAN not like you." Jasmine says before pulling out a dress. She places it on Ariel and smiles. "This one looks really pretty on you. What do you think?"

( http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/013/1/7/17b592df16d0d7844c06099fedaa3362.jpg )
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

[Dawww, that one was really cute xDDD hahaha]

"I- uhm.. Like it" Ariel smiled, and she actually did like it. It was cute- but didn't had that "innocent" look on it.
    "Are you sure I can borrow this one?" She asked and looked at the dress
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 pm

(( Yes xD Thank Gosh for DeviantArt. ))

"Good! And Of course, half of these girls go through one dress a day before they go and get a new one." Jasmine explains. She pulls out another. "This one is a little bit more girly, innocence but we can always play it up."

( http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/355/1/2/Ariel__s_Disneyland_Dress_by_bakamiyu.jpg )
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

"I -- Actually liked the first one better" Ariel said and started to blush a little. With that one she would absolutely get Jims attention- and maybe even some from other men.
    "But I could always borrow two dresses" She said with a wide smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:30 pm