Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

A new experience [Tag Jasmine] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

"Mm. It gives you more options in my opinion." Jasmine shrugs before giving both of the dresses to Ariel. "Now to do something about that hai . It's cute and you have some potential in it, but you can make it look a little bit more beautiful than just pretty." Jasmien says with a smile before heading out of the closet.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A new experience [Tag Jasmine] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new experience [Tag Jasmine]

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

"So what are you suggesting?" Ariel asked and followed Jasmine with her gaze.
    "I don't want to cut it or anything.." She said- almost a little scared as she grabbed her hair to protect it.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

"No, no cutting. Your hair is much too pretty for that." Jasmine says before stopping infront of her mirror that she liked to get ready at before the show. She motioned Ariel to sit down.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:43 pm

"Thanks.. I guess" Ariel smiled before she sat down and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't looked bad- but she couldn't really see herself to look more-- "not cute".
    "And Thank you for everything, Jasmine.. It really means alot to me"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 pm

"You are welcome." Jasmine smiles at her before looking at her hair. She undos the bow in the girl's hair, letting all the strands out and free. "Shake your hair." Jasmine orders.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Ariel shaked her head so that the hair fell down as it should and ran a hand through it slowly.
    "So what do you think we should do with it?.. Maybe like yours? It's really pretty" She said and smiled as she looked at Jasmines black- long hair
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 pm

"Why Thank you. It takes a lot of time to get it this shiny." Jasmine says, looking at her own hair before going back to Ariel. She turns the chair around, already having ideas sprout from her head. "Don't worry, It will be gorgeous by the time I am done with it. But you can't see." Jasmine smiles before heading behind Ariel and starting her work. She douses Ariel's hair with water before brushing out all the tangles. "Sooo..." Jasmine says, while she was working. "When did you find out you were in love with your friend?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"Uhm.. I don't really know" She answered with a small blush.
    "I guess it has always been there, but since he's a close friend, I thought I couldn't do anything about it.. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.. But then the other night I got drunk and kissed him." Ariel said and took a deep breath. It was always hard to talk about it because she felt so stupid.
    "So now I want to change myself a little so that he can like me back.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

"Aww..." Jasmine sighs, "I do love a good love story." Jasmine curls a few of Ariel's ends.
    "Well, when you show him what he's missing out on. I bet he's going to be all over you. But a little tip, don't run into his arms just yet. You have to string him along. It will drive him nuts."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

"So how will I do that?" She asked and glanced at her
    "Pretend like I don't care about him?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"You gotta be safe and smart about it." Jasmine says, pinning back a few done strands. "First, you have to flirt with other men because after I'm done, there will be others that will look at you different. Flirt, laugh, talk with others right infront of him to where it's not like you're interested in being with them but making him kind of jealous. But don't go to far past the point that some men will get obsessive."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm

"Oh, I see.." Ariel nodded as she listened, and it all sounded like it would work.
    "But I don't know how to flirt.. I have never done that before." She sighed with a little frown. She would probably look stupid when she're trying to talk to other men
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

"It's easy." Jasmine says, "I can show you the basics. Then you can practice in your way. And before you know it, you know how to flirt."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

"You maybe thinks it's easy, but I don't" Ariel shrugged with a little blush. She still couldn't believe what she got herself into..
    "But okay, teach me- I need to know"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 pm

"First thing, when you say Hi to a guy. You don't say it in a cutesy, I scream that I'm a little girl just getting into the world. You say in a seductive, soft way. You wink and give them a little smirk. You had them at Hello." Jasmine informs her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

"Okay.. So will I kinda-- touch them too? Because I've heard that they like that" She said and looked up at her with big eyes.
    "Do I ask questions about them, or should I let them ask me?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"Only a little touch. Touch them to compliment on their biceps. Even if they don't have on." Jasmine tells her before making a slight face. "You ask them about their personal achievments and if they ask anything about you, it always has to be about them, not you. If that makes sense."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yeah, okay.. I understand" Ariel nodded with a smile on her lips all the time.
    "I works at the tavern, so I know that mostly the men wants to talk about themself" She giggled a little.
    "If I may ask.. what kind of men does come in here?.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Just the usual men. Men with money in their pockets and looking for a good show." Jasmine sighs before unclippping all the strands free. They bounced and waved down Ariel's shoulder and Jasmine walks around to see her work. It didn't look much different but it made a different then what she first had it. Jasmine brushe Ariel's hair, moving the part around and also her bangs.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm

"And-- what do you girls do? Is there only a show, or something more?" Ariel asked carefully since Jasmine was one of those girls.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

"Err.. the show is a bit of a... preview... for some of them. They are much more than audience members, they are also clients." Jasmine says, before walking back over to her counter and pulling out a few more products. "Now it's time to add emphasis to your face. This may feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

"I see..." She nodded when she spoke and couldn't help but feel a little disgusted by the thought of what the girls did...
    "What is it?..make-up?" She asked and looked at the products
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yep. Not a lot though." Jasmine says before heading back to Ariel. She shows her a lipstick. "This is mainly what you need. It will look natural on you because you're hair is already a bright Red, so this this will match perfectly. And it will pop out your eyes." Jasmine says, uncaping it and coating Ariel's lips with it.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 am

Ariel was a little suprised how much you could change ones look - but she kinda liked to be taken care of like this. It wasn't everyday that she got a good treatment..
    "So, do I look okay?" She asked with pursed lips when Jasmine was done with the lipstick..
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Jasmine laughs at her pursing, "Almost." Jasmine grabs Ariel's bow and ties it right now her part. Jasmine takes a step back, impressed at her work. "You look amazing." Jasmine tells her before turning her chair so Ariel can see.

(( http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/075/8/1/ariel_by_chiryojt-d4sttab.jpg Bow at Part :3... ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am