Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Marina was getting ready to go back to the mansion. After the attack, she didn't spend much time out, and she went straight to home way before the sun went down.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty Re: I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Grandmother Fa Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"My my my, I can sense the bad mood all the way form the palace," Fa said as she wlaked in through the dooTch, dman brat thinking I've died or something," she whined. "I'm old, I need rest too."
    Marina
    Marina

I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty Re: I have't seen you around. {Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Marina looked startled to the person that arrived as she turned around. She was alone at the moment, and the voice just made her jump on her feet... ''Is there anything I could do to help you??'' Marina asked softly, and walked to the old lady as she recovered from the startle.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

"You? Help me with what?" Fa gave her a funny look. "You're the one who looks liek you cna need some help. Ha, and a drink."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Marina smiled shyly... ''Sorry, I've passed through some tough time, and unfortunatelly the doctor banned drinks while I'm taking the medicines'' She said with a smirk... ''Unless you know how I can get drunk with teas....''

[I'm already loving Grandma :3]
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 pm

((phew! I feel so awkward writing her x3))

Fa smirked. "My dear, being the oldeats one here I knwo alot of ways to get drunk in," she winked. "But I'm not gonna have the responsability over you young lady. So no."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

Her eyes sparkled hopefully... ''Please, tell me... You said yourself I needed help'' She smirked, looking at the woman with puppy eyes.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am

"Puppy eyes won't work on me," Fa stated and walked past her to unlcok a box in her desk, and pulled out a rather big whine bottle.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

''This is so unfair...'' Marina put both of her hands on her hips, and then sat on her chair, pouting... ''You are really mean, milady... Teasing me with wine''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

"Being nice didn't bring me where I am now," she teased and drank directly from the bottle. "aaah what ncie a whine~ So tell me Marina, how are thing sgoing? Be honest."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 am

''You are mean...'' Marina considered taking the bottle from the old lady, but she didn't want to feel the pain in her leg again. She sighed, knowing she couldn't lie to the old lady... ''it's be terrible since I was attacked... John is locking me up at home, and I'm afraid of getting crazy thinking about it'' She laid her elbow on the table, and rested her head on her hand.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

Fa placed the bottle on the table. "Attacked?" she asked concerd. "I swear, people these days," she scowld. "By who my dear?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 am

Marina looked upon her and smile softly... ''I know... One of John's enemies'' She sighed, ''but John came in time to save me''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

"Hmm, what good man you've have my dear," she smiled softly. "Just make sure he doens't get to controlling ya hear?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am

''John controlling me??'' Marina said with a little laughed, like if Fa had told a joke... ''I have the skill of sneaking around since I was 9'' She smirked widely.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 am

"Oh i could tell," fa stated with a smirk. "Though, it's that really all that's worry you?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 am

''Grandma... You know that a lady's heart has many worries, don't you?'' She said softly, not willing to share her secrets and worries even with her.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

She rolled her eyes. "I ahven't been a lady in years. But fine, it's not buisness," she said understanding. "I have my own things to woryr about anyway. Like all these criminals Tch."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 am

Marina got glad Fa understood her, and when she talked about criminals her eyes got worried... ''We must chase down the Korso's twins. I've met one of them, and he beheaded a man right in my eyes, even knowing who I was'' She said seriously.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

Fa froze for ehr moment, but ehr calm expression didn't change. "SO those two really are back huh?" she sighend, not sounding as worried as she should be. "Those two boys were always so much trouble."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:57 am

''Yes, they are... We should do something about this.. Maybe offer a reward to anyone who brings them, dead or alive'' She said almost pleading.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

"Naah, no one is that stupid or brave enoguh. They all end up dead anyway," she dissmised the idea. "And they're already wanted. I'm the one who set a price on their head in the firts place. Aaah, those boys never chagned... even as kids they were like that," she sighend to herself.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 am

''I see...'' Marina pouted, remembering how Michael reacted when she faced him when she talked about her father.... ''You know that much about them??'' She asked quietly, perhaps she could tell something that would help Marina on her plan against Joseph.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

"...unfortunately, yes I do," she sighend and sat down in a chair. "A little too much I'm afraid," she smiled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 am

''You wouldn't share anything right?'' Marina said softly, but she hoped the woman did say something about them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm