Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:06 pm

The streets were silent when Marina left home, she just couldn't stay at that house anymore, she couldn't sleep anymore, anguish and hatred were consuming her... Though, he did confess his crime, and Marina needed to do something about it... So she decided to walk to the Court and do her job, John needed to be caught to be punished for what he did, no matter if she was carrying his child, she needed to do what was right.

She was glad when entering the courtroom no one was inside, so no one could see how many times she tried to write the proclamation because of the stupid tears that kept falling into the paper and staining the ink.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty Re: Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Fa had always enjoyd long walks alone, especilly when the environment was calm and quiet like this. However, she still payed attetion to her surroundings, even though she may not look like it. So when she saw a familiar figure making it's way towards the court, Fa had simply let out a sigh and quietly followed.

As she stopped through the door and saw the young woman, she could only frown while silently closing the door behind her.
    "My dear, what could be so important to rush out all alone at this hour?" she asked casually.
    Marina
    Marina

Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa] Empty Re: Hide and Seek [Tag: Grandmother Fa]

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Marina looked up when she heard a familiar voice... The closest person she could call family now. She made a crying face and whispered softly, ''Grand'', she got up from her seat and jogged towards the woman, ''John and I broke up, grandma'', she cried softly as she wrapped her arms around the woman.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh dear, she thoguht with a sign and wrapped her arms around the young woman comfortably. This is exactly why she avoided serious relationship. Too much drama for her taste.
    Patting Marina's back soothingly, she motioned for them to sit down.
    "Now dear, what exactly happend?" she asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Marina sat slowly, her arms were still wrapped at the woman, afraid that she would fall. She took a deep breath and sighed...

''I went to the castle to schedule a meeting with the King. I met Princess Charlotte and she told me some stories...'', she stopped and took a deep breath, ''When John got home, we had an argument, some of the stories were true, others were lies... Things got wrong, I've made my mistakes, and he his, but he broke with me'', she cried and hid her face with the hands... ''And he confess, Gradma. He confessed that he killed my father'', her voice broke in the end, showing the pain she was feeling.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Fa really felt bad for Marina, but she knew that the only thing that could heal a broekn heart was time... sadly.
    When Marina ahd finnsihed talking, Fa frowned. Boht for being mad at John, but she wknew they were both at fault here, it was just easier for her to be ad him sicne she's so close to Marina, and then in slight confusion. Something wasn't right here.
    "He told ya that?" asked in disbelief. "That he killed ya father? Tch, just what was that man thinking," she mutterd and glanced towards the young womans desk not needing to guess now what she had been writing.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

''Yes, he did... And he didn't even look at my face when he told me...'', she said weakly and wipped some tears from her cheek... ''He also said he didn't want our child to know he's the father'', she whispered sadly. Of course she didn't know she was pregnant at the time they broke up, but now she was sure, and that only made things painful...

Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Hearing all this only it harder for Fa to not stand up and find the man and beat him up. But she has always been a reasonble woman and knew to stay out things she didn't have anything to do with.
    She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighend again. All these problems at the same time...
    "Marina dear, may I ask, what you made first suspect that he was your fathers kilelr?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Marina sighed looking at her with sad eyes, ''I knew Dymas hired him to kill peoples by the time my father was murdered... And I read on Dymas' journal that he hired John to kill him, and then I read 'J took care of Cassim'', she sobbed and put her hand into her mouth. It was hadr to say it to someone, even if was Fa, but as John said, she's the one with secrets, and he was right about it... She had several secrets that were drowning her into the dark.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 pm

She patted ehr back gently, letting ehr know ti was ok to let ehr feeligns out, and to not hold it in. "We all ahve secrets my dear, some just happen to have more than others, both for the better and worse."
    Fa had always known what type of people the council worked with, beign a council member the longest and all. She was no better, but it didn't mean she always approved of their ways. Especially sicne it was so easy for everything to lead to missunderstadnings. No, she didn't exactly like John Rolf that much, but that doesn't mean she would let him get blamed for something he didn't do.
    "The 'J' you read in that airhead Dymas journal didn't stand for John, my dear," she explained calmly. "But for Jospeh Korso."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

''No...'', she frowned and shook her head... ''Joseph was only a member back that time, John was hired to kill people for them since that time, John killed him... Not Joseph'', she said hopeless. If it was right and John didn't kill her father, Marina would regret all of her actions deeply.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Fa shaked her head, knowing this would probably only mkae her feel even worse... but she had to know the truth, or she'll regrett it so much mroe later. "Like i just said Marina, we all have secrets.," she said sternly. Lke herslef, Fa had so many secrets she doens't feel like sharing. "Yes, John is trained into killing people, but Korso had been killing his entire life."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Hearing Fa's sternly voice left no doubt on Marina that the woman was telling the truth... ''Are you sure it was Joseph and not John?? But John was hired, Grandma... I read it'', she said quietly and looked at her with pleading eyes.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm

She getnly passed ahnd through Marina's hair, much like a mother would do to her child when wanting to be comforting. "I'm not intrested into reading that journal. Yea, John might have been hired, but he didn't finish the job," she said assuredly. "I'm sure beaucse I know this is true."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Marina swallowed hard, and brought her legs to her chest as she cuddled on Fa... She knew the woman was tough and sternly but Marina needed that... ''So, as he refused to finished the job, he got punished with lashings, right??'', she said with a broke voice and started sobbing, ''I was so stupid...'', she whispered.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"I guess so," Fa nodded, letting Marina leaned against her while rubbing her back warmly. There really wasn't much she could do for her, just be there.
    "We are all stupid and makes mistakes honey, that's what makes us human," she mumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

''But this mistake costed me an entire life with him... I love him, grandma... I love John Rolfe.'', she cried lightly against the woman's shoulder. She was always in the line between her love and hatred for John. She loved him for being a good person, and for being truly to her... And the hatred was only because she believed blindly he murdered her father... Now she knew the truth, she also knew John wasn't faking anything, it was only stories she made up to believe he was bad, ''I hate myself so much for not believing him, Grand'', she said weakly and tried to stop sobbing.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:50 pm

"I'm not saying you did the right thing for accusing him, but anyone in your place would've belived the same thing. Hatred is a very easy to drown in, and so hard to crawl out of," she said sadly as she cupped Marina's face, wipping away the tears from her cheeks. "If you really do love him, then let him know that, elt him know you've regret it that you knwo knwo the truth. Do't just sit there and feel sorry for yourself just yet," she said with a firm voice, but yet warmly. "But he may als not eb worth it my dear, and sometimes letting go is the best thing to do."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Marina looked down for a moment and then back up to Fa, ''You're right gradma'', she tried to look firmly... ''I'm Marina Dalmar... I shouldn't be here crying, right??'', she said as she got up and ran into her desk... She took the proclamation she was working on and ripped in several parts before throwing it at the fire. She walked in circles for a while, she had no idea of where John could be, he could be at the woods, or the harbor, or at his cottage... there was so many places to look.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

She smiled proudly and stood up as well. She was still worried though, Marina could still end up more heartbroken then she was now. John might not want her back, and Fa wanted her to be prepared for that.
    "Don't expect everything to end happily for you hon. This ain't a fairy tail we're living."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 pm

''I remember the look on his face when he broke up with me, Fa... But I need to ask his forgiviness, he needs to know I love him, and that I'm carrying his child'', Marina said quietly and looked down to her belly, ''I'm worried about my child's future...''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Fa let out another heavy sigh. Things sure likes to egt more complicated. "Any mother would be Marina, and he better take responsibility for his child at least, or esle I will have to step in even though it's none of my buisness," she mutterd. "Whatever happens dear, I'll be there. And sicne I never botherd to egt to know thta an of yours, i can't assure you of what he will he say."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Marina smiled weakly, as she turned her gaze up to Grand... ''And you're going to be a grand-grandmother'', she giggled weakily and briefly, but then she got worried again, ''I'm afraid of him, grand. He left the house angry and he was cold to me...'', she said with a small sigh, ''I can't blame him, because I was the one who didn't fully trust him in first place''
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 pm

She pouted a little at being called gran-grandmother, sicne she never liked being called grandma in the first place.
    "Don't be afraid of him Marina, only worry about his decision."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 pm

''He said he would love me until his last breath...'', she said quietly, recalling that memory, ''I do love him, grand. Now that I know the truth, I know I love him with every beat of my heart... But I don't know how I could make him trusting me again... Damn, I don't even know if he would give me another chance'', she said quietly, figthing to hold more tears to come.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:28 pm