Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ariel
Odette
Pocahontas
Eric Storm
8 posters

BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas] Empty BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Eric put Pocahontas' arm around his. He led her until the place surrounded by several kinds of flowers.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas] Empty Re: BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas]

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Wanting some fresh air, Poca let Eric lead her outside. Feelign the grass under her bare feet she sighend content, happy she wasn't wearing the shoes anymore.
    "You can let go of me now," she said flatly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas] Empty Re: BALL - I need some air[Tag: Pocahontas]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:37 pm

He chuclked and let her go as she said. He walked with his arms hanging by his sides as he stared at her... ''Where are you from? You don't look like the other girls at the reign'' He asked, trying to make her forget about the question she did at the ballroom.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm

She studied the flowers instea dof looking at him. So somethign was wrong, she thought to herself.Why else would he avoid the question.
    "Who knows," she shrugged. "I came to the kingdom as a child, can't remember where i was born really."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Eric stared at her, even if she wasn't looking at him... ''But no one told you where you were from, maybe a relative, or a friend?'' He guessed.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 pm

"Nah, grandma always said it didn't matter, and we were always travelling before we setteld down in that castle," she said simply. "WHat about you? Tell me a little about yourself."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

'HHmmm, why do you want to know about myself??'' He arched and eyebrow playful, still staring at her back as she didn't looked at him yet.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't, really," she said bluntly. "But I'm bored, and we need to tlak about something right?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm

''How abput we do something else instead of talking?'' He asked playful and wrapped his arms around her waist, turning her around so she could see his face.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm

(Poca's not that easy Eric Twisted Evil mehehehe)

She raised an eyebrow and unwrapped his arm from around her. "Nah, you seem too boring for my tastes," she smiled and turned away from him again like nothing.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Eric chuckled, seeing her turning away. ''An you are really different from the other'' He smirked, hugging her from her back.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm

She pouted when he hugged her again, starting to grow irritated with all his touching. "How so? Beacuse I don't find you attractive?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm

''Yes, and that makes you more interesting than the others...'' He kissed down to her neck, smiling when his lips touched her skin.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm

She grimaced and elbowed him the chest, hard enough for her to break free. "Yeah, too bad you can't get the hint that I don't want you touching me," she hissed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm

He got amused by all her actions, and stepped back while he lift his hands into the air... ''Alright, alright... But I must have to warn you'll regret missing the chance'' He winked and smiled widely.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

((I must admit that these two amsue me xD))

Poca raised an eyebrow while rubbing her arm. "I doubt I'll regret it," sha said amtter of factly. "Men-whore like you do nothing but disgust me. Go look for an easy girl somewhere."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm

(*trolling* *cough* don't mind me *whistles*)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 pm

''I have no fault girls like being with me in this kingdom'' He pouted playful still staring at her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

"Then I feel sorry for those girls who are stupid enough to let you use them only throw them away when you're done playing with them."
    She stukc out her tounge, just beaucse. If eh wanted to act childhish thne so could she.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 pm

He laughed delighted... ''They cannot complaint about it, since they enjoy my playing as much it enjoy me, milady'' He teased. It looked like his night with Punzie was well known among the girls.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 pm

"Yeha, while you're playing maybe, but certanliy not after your done," she stated and crossed her arms. "You sure a pathetic young man."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

''They might get a little sore after I'm done... so I guess fun is over after'' He shrugged and crossed his arms like her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 pm

"You must've had a shitty life to treat others like that," she said blankly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 pm

''Others really treated me like shit before, but now things changed, and I would be a fool to not enjoy it'' He said coldly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so beaucse other people treated you like that you decide to be a bigger asshole and treat others who didn't even know you like trash too? Yeah, that totally makes sense," she huffed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:29 pm