Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Exploring Around [tag:Pocahontas]

Wendy
    Wendy

Antal inlägg : 79
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Exploring Around [tag:Pocahontas] Empty Exploring Around [tag:Pocahontas]

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Wendy being the curious being she was found herself on the stalls, it was good having no one around once in a while, but at the same time frightening since she was in a place she has never been before. She looked around and saw some of the horses, she grinned by the thought that Charlotte will probably die in here and would explode because if she didn't stand other people, imagine her being in the stalls?
    The brunette couldn't help but giggle because of the thought and she walked around just to admire the horses, there was no on around so she thought everyone would be really busy, "Big surprise" she whispered to herself as she rolled her eyes.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376

Exploring Around [tag:Pocahontas] Empty Re: Exploring Around [tag:Pocahontas]

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 pm

((just to clarify, Poca's not in her big and frilly dress now xD most of the time she runs around in her normal cloths Wink ))

"Easy there boy, that's right," a giggle could be heard from one of stalls.
    Pocahontas smiled fondly at the black steed, humming to ehrself while brushing it's soft mane.
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

(( Yes ma'am Wink tehee ))

Wendy listened to someone near so she decided to walk towards the voice in order to know what is it, she found herself finding Pocahontas, Cinderella's lady-in-waiting, "Hello Pocahontas, good day" she said with a small bow greeting at the lady.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Pocahontas turned ehr attention away from the hourse and smiled politetly at the young future duchess. "Wendy, hell there," she greeted. "WHat brings you out here all alone? Not that there's any danger but some company never hurts."
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well everyone seems quite busy for our arrival that I decided to explore the castle at least, and i found myself in the stalls" Wendy explained and looked at Poca, "What about you?" she asked gently.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 pm

"Oh nothing much really. Just gonna borrow this hourse and escpae these irritating castle walls for a while," she said causally, smiling.
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:11 pm

"You don't really like being in a castle do you? I guess that makes it two of us" she said realizing her words, "I mean it's not like I hate it in here, it's just...it gets old to do the same routine" she added feeling a bit ashamed,
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

"No need to feel ashamed beacuse of that," Poca said gently, telling how Wendy felt when syaing that. "If I'm gonna be completley honest, I walls of any kind. Especially these castles," she grinned. "It gets so boring."
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Wendy smiled to Poca as she spoke, she was such a nice person, "D-do you mind..." she began to ask in a whisper making her frown and shake her head, "Do you mind if I...join you?" she asked as a slight blush appear on her cheeks.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:22 pm

"On a ride you mean?" she titled her head at the girl. "Sure, why not. You know how to ride a hourse right?" she smiled and started to lead ehr hourse out of the stall.
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Wendy smiled and nodded, "Yes I know, horse riding was one of the few moments I could have with dad" she explained as she looked at the horses and noticed a brown one sitting at a corner. She run towards it and began to talk to it so the horse could trust her, eventually she stroke her hand on the horse's neck and began to lead him out following Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm

"Then it's settled," Poca smiled and mounted the hourse, waiting for Wendy before riding off. "Hope we get lost, always more exciting that way."
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

"You and me are going to get along" she whispered to the horse before she mounted it and looked at Pocahontas, and couldn't help but giggle a bit, "At least we won't get lost alone" she said willing to follow Poca.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yeah, at least," she shrugged. "Ready then?" she aksed before suddenly taking off. Apparnetly she was in a hurry.

((*yawns* I'm really sorry Lily, but i'm falling asleepn on my keyboeard so I'll be going to bed early today :'3 <333))
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Wendy widened her eyes to her hurry but she only smirked, "Ready" she whispered and began to ride behind Pocahontas.

(( aww don't worry, have sweet dreams dear ))
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 am

"So," Pocahontas began when Wendy caught up. "Ever been around this town before?" she asked curiously. "If you have, maybe you could show me around a little?"
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 pm

"Not really, just since we arrived, although I sneak out the other day and met the baker of town, she´s really good actually...and has two pets" Wendy answered looking at Pocahontas for a moment. "Are you too busy because of this too?" she asked not really wanting for Pocahontas to be in trouble.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:57 pm