Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Michael Korso
Joseph Korso
Jim
7 posters

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] Empty The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Walking down the dark halls of the palace, Jim could still clearly hear the music, laughing and dancing from the ballroom. Well, he wasn't that far away from it. It was empty of people here though.
    He kept a clam expression on his face, determinded to face his father this time.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] Empty Re: The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Joseph had managed to leave the Princess's side and went out into the halls. It didn't take long for him to find Jim looking around, "Looking for someone?" He asked as he folded his arms and leaned against a wall watching him.
    Jim
    Jim

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] Empty Re: The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Jim stopped walking, not needing to turn around to know which of the twins this was.
    "I'm looking for the one without anger issues," he spat.
    This was bad... With both of them here.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Joseph just laughed, "He's kind of busy at the moment kid, why did you need to talk to your old man anyway?" He asked in a bored tone as he studied Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm

"That's none of your buisness old man," he narrowed his eyes. "Why don't you have a tlak with your own son?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Joseph laughed, "Oh I did....and he's going to be helping me with a few things." He said with a smirk and folded his arms, "You shouldn't have left the ballroom....after all some people could get hurt while you're gone." He said.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

He snorted. Guess his cousin really was dumber thna he looked, wating to get accepted by these freaks.
    He frowned and turned fully around. "That be just stupid, wouldn't blow your cover? Even you two can't stand a chance against all the royal guards on your own!"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

He smirked, "Trust me kid....it won't be us doing the damaging." He said and flicked his eyes back up at Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

He looked confused at his uncle. "Then who...?"
    "That should be pretty obvious," a dark voice said from behind the teen, making him spin around and almost fall over.

Jim's eyes widend when he realised who they were talkign about and a took a step backwards, for the firts time in years starting to feel fear again.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Joseph flicked his gaze towards Michael, "I was wondering when you would show up." He said dryly and then smirked over at Jim.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

"Sure you were, guess I shouldn't ask why you're not watching the princess," Mike mutterd back.
    He looked down at his son, seeing the fear rising in his eyes.

"I'm not your puppet anymore," he spat at them both, now looking between them.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Joseph smirked and then looked down at Jim, "Yes you are...and you will or everyone you love will suffer....starting with the redhead." He said darkly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Jim's eyes widens in horror. "Wait no, you promised you would leave her out of this!" he blurted out, looking back at his father.

MIchael barely gave him a look. "You brought her into this yourself," he said darkly and crossed his arms.
    "You either do this or she'll be the first to go."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Joseph started to smile again, a dark twisted smile, "And trust me kid...we'll make sure its a slow death." He said with a smirk.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Jim was now starting to panic. No, he wouldn't let them tocuh Ariel...He knew that if he refused to do whatever they told him they would kill her.
    "Please," damn it, he was now sounding desperate... "Don't make me do this...!"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Joseph sighed, "If you don't do it...well then your redheaded friend and everyone else you care about will die." He said flatly
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Jim shot them an dark glare. So they did know about all the knew firends he's made... Punz, Lina, Flynn, everyone...

Michael sighend. "Why are you refusing so much? You've killed lots of people without us here without even blinking," he stated.
    The teen felt his blood start to race, both in fear and... excitment.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Joseph nodded, "Like that man who stabbed Odette....however if you really don't want to do it then I guess we'll just take care of your friends." He said with a little smirk.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

"Or like those guards with that boy-slut of yours."
    As soon as those words left Mike's mouth Jim groaled out in anger and tried to tackle hs father, but ended up pressed down to the florr instead.

"So I was rigt, that street rat of yours is back," Michael mutterd, keeping Jim on the florr with his fot pressed down on the teen's chest. "You stay away from them...!" Jim gasped out in pain. "Don't tuch her... or him... none of them!"

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Joseph pushed himself off of the wall and approached them, "You're not exactly in the right position to tell us what to do kid." He pointed out with a smirk.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Jim gritted his teeth and tried to push the foot off of his chest in vain.
    "I won't!" he hissed up at them. "You can't tell em what to do anymore! I decide that for myself..!"

Michael suddenly removed his foot and stepped over him, letting Jim catch his breath. "Fine. Then I'll just do it instead."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Joseph's eyes narrowed on Michael and then shrugged, "I think I'll join you....besides we'll be able to take care of things faster." He said simply.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Jim coughed and rolled over, staring confused afetr them. "Wait..!2 he called out and stumbled up on his feet. "I'll dot it...!" he siad in panic. "J-just don't hurt them...! I do what yu want, just please don't...!"

Michael glanced over his shoulder. His son ahd always been easy to manipulate beacuse of his childhood friend. And it was easier now that he ahd more people he cared about.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Joseph smirked and glanced back at Jim, "All right then, once the party starts winding down, you can start attacking. If you warn anyone...well we'll take care of that redhead and your other friends got it?" He growled
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"What, you want me to just go srtaight out and start killing everyone I see?" he snarled. "That's stupid! The guards will stop me before I even have the chance to kill anyone, and then I'll get beheaded. Your will be the onely one that dies."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Relax kid, i've already taken care of that. And you won't be arrested for long," he said flatly.

So I am going to get caught, Jim thought defeated.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:56 pm