Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Michael Korso
Joseph Korso
Jim
7 posters

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] - Page 2 Empty Re: The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Joseph smirked, "If I were you, I wouldn't be so worried about a stay in prison." He said with a darkly amused laugh.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] - Page 2 Empty Re: The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso]

Post  Michael Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

"No, since I alreayd been there several times," he said back.
    He hug his head. Ariel and the rest would see him... if he could, he'll get them out of there anyway.

Michael turned his abck on him again and heaed back to the ball. "Go and do your job, we'll et you know when you'll start," he mutterd.
    Jim looked up again towards them with a dark, hateful eyes.

"Don't worry kid, we all know you'll enjoy this anyway." Mike said witha small smirk.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Post  Joseph Korso Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Joseph glanced over at Michael and smirked, "After all you are a Korso." He said with a cruel laugh. He followed Michael back and didn't bother glancing back at Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm

As soon as the twins were out of sight, Jim felt his legs gave in and he knelled down on the floor.
    Calm down calm down calm down,he kept repeating to himself, his hearts feeling liek ti was about to burst right out of his chest.
    He couldn't do this... Bur if he didn't, Ariel and the rest are as good as dead.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

((Jim Dx
    Well, good news is, Al and Punz left early, so they aren't there.
    Bad news is John and Belle are there -- assassins who don't know Jim. Yay.._. Though, I wont interfere because I want to know what's going on XD good morals right there.))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

((Phew, Al and Ounz are sfae thank god!Really, i'm relifed 8D
    They could interfere, it'd be intresting 8D though if they did one of the Korso's will too....... xD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm

(( yeah, they're having romantic sex. XD
    Oh, John might. Maybe odette could stop him from hurting Jim. XD))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

(muahahahaha maybe she could Wink)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

((Eeeeep *goes of to read*
    Hmmm that'd fun 8D so yeas why not? xD and as i said, one of the Korso woill stopp him too if he tires to hurt jm xP))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

OOC: If one of the Korsos hurts John... Evil or Very Mad
    Marina will probably helping evacuating the room, so she won't be around of the fight... x3
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm

((Now this will be even more intresting >8D MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 pm

(( NOO. FLYNN WILL STOP HIM! SOMEHOW. D: ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 pm

((Belle will help John kick ass. XD in her dress. ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 pm

((YAY! MORE PEOPLE GETTING INVOLVED 8D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 pm

9and ofc Odette will get involved <<>>)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:06 pm

OOC: I don't know about Eric... what's your suggestion, cousin?? XXD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

((Weeeeell no will eb able tos top Jim until i say so (sorry guys) hmmmm... I don't know cousin, it'd be fun if he got involved of course o3o ))

Last edited by Jim on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 pm

((John and Belle will just be there to protect everyone else. Belle may throw Marina to Jim but eh XD
    Al and Punz will just obliviously have sex. 8'D ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

FROM MARINA TO BELLE XD
    The ball - I'm not your puppet [Tag: Joseph Korso] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8bqbaDA7P1qj7lb4o1_500
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

(((pfffffft oh you guys<3 xD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:50 am