Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Marina
Michael Korso
6 posters

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] Empty Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Michael leaned back in his chair, arms crossed and his expresion unreadable as always.
    Jim glared at the man he refused to call father, they would seriously ahd to kill him fisrt before he'd ever even consider of calling him that. Not that Mike would care anyway. When did heever care.
    "The fuck are we waiting for?" Jim spat, feeling nothign but hate towards the other man, and feeling worthless himself for beign so weak.
    Mike didn't respond, just half nodded towards the door behind the teen. "You'll see soon enough," he mutterd.

Last edited by Michael Korso on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm

[Owow....this is going to be interesting..... XDDD]
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso] Empty Re: Marionette [Tag Ariel & Joseph Korso]

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Joseph dragged the redhead up and opened the door roughly before he threw the redhead inside. He followed after her and smirked at Michael and Jim, "Sorry for the wait, had an extra delivery pick up." He sneered as he shut the door.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Ariel gasped when she was throwed inside a house and quickly looked up. She had only seen the man once- and it was at the ball. And because of his behavior, she assumed that it was Joseph. Her only thought was that Eric had told him what he had done, and now he wanted to kill her- but then she didn't understood why he took her here.
    "Jim!!?" Ariel said and could feel how her heart broke once again when she saw him. New tears started to show in her eyes, and she didn't cared to wipe them away.
    "What's-- going on?!" She asked and looked at the other twin before she glanced at Jim again
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm

When the door slammed open, Jim turned aorund and to hi shock saw his closest friend get thrown inside the room.
    "A-ariel?!"
    He imediently kneelt down next to her, but as he wa sbaout to help her up he froze when he saw her epxression and those tears fall.
    He clenched his fista nd lowerd his arms, stratign to panic.
    he snapped his head around to the twins and glared darkly. "The hell do you wnat this time?!" he hissed. "I did as you told me to and you promised not to hurt her!"

Michael rubbed his temple when the boy started to yell. "Yupp, that we did. But you leaving wasn't part of the deal," he mutterd and glanced down at the redhead who Jim moved to stand infront over.
    "And you're slow," he sighend to his brother.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Joseph sighed and gave a twisted smirk in Michael's direction, "I got a little busy, doesn't matter now though that we're all here." He said with a laugh.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 pm

"Jim.. What are you talking about?!" She said with a little frown as she looked at him. She understood that it was probably about the ball, but was it about her too?
    "Is-- Is it because of me you killed all of those people? Why did you do that?!" Ariel sobbed and shook her head before she glanced at the other two men - Jim's father and Uncle.. She had understood that they weren't nice because of his stories, but she never thought that they were like the devil..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Jim glanced bakc at her, pain and shame in his eyes. he couldn't tell her... thought she was half right... or a little more than right.
    he teared his eyes away from her again and back at the twins. "You promsied to leave her out of this-"
    "We're not the ones who broguht her into this," Mike interupted him and stood up. "You did, that day you stepped into her life."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Joseph smirked as he watched Michael start getting upset at Jim and leaned back against the wall just observing for the moment.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 pm

As Jim started to yell at his father, Ariel couldn't help but glance at the other man that had brought her here. She thought about Eric and how much he wanted his father to be proud of him.. She wondered if he was that now..
    "Jim.. Did you kill all of them becuase of me?" She asked once more, and wanted to touch his arm- but didn't.. She couldn't..
    "You should've told me about this.. About them. We could had run away together" She whispered before she sobbed a little more
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Jim tensed even more when she repated her question. He couldn't look at her as he slowly nodded his head. "For you... and for the others..." he whisperd.
    "If I ahd you would've been in mroe danger! And I never thoguth... they'd come back here..."
    His broke all over again when she sobbed more.

Mike just stared boredly at the two teens and then glanced over at his brother. "By the way, wasn't your kid there at the ball too? Did he run away? I thoguth he wnated to make you proud of him or some shit."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Joseph laughed, "Oh he did....he raped Ariel here." He said with a little smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

"Oh, Jim.." Ariel sighed in a sob and laid her hand ontop of his. She wanted to hate him for what he had done, but it was hard. Maybe all these things he said to her before it all started was true-- he really liked her.
    She flinched when she heard Joseph and looked at him with wide eyes. So he knew-- and he seemed proud over his son. They are all pigs in this family... Even Jim sometimes.. She looked down and lifted her hand away from Jim again. She didn't want to see his face now when he knew..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Jim stopped breathing fro a seicnd as he took in this new information. Shocked, he stared up at his uncle then back to Ariel. "He... he did what?"
    It was almsot impossibe to hear him, as his vocie sounded broken... and once again eh coudl feel that rage inside of, ready to burst. But this time eh didn't feel like controlling it.

Mike's eyes hardned. "Did he now," he mutetrd and glanced at the redhead on the floor, seeing how Jim was about to lose controll any second now.
    Eric... what a disgusting person.
    "Are you proud of that?" he asked his twin calmly, not looking away from the teen who was now visibly shaking with rage.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Joseph glanced over at Michael and sighed, he knew what was going on through his head. "Hardly...I didn't ask him to rape anyone." He said with a shake of his head.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 pm

"Jim, calm down.. I'm-- I'm fine, really" Ariel said and tried to sound so convincing as she could, but the tears in her eyes showed that it was only a lie. She laid a hand on his arm carefully and forced herself not to show how broken she was-- not infront of them..
    "So-- he did all that for nothing?!" She asked Joseph and looked up at him- feeling how she started to get angry instead of sad. "He's just like you, and you're still not 'proud' over him? You're sick, in many different ways" She burst out - but she was still glad that no one liked Eric..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"You went with him... even I told you not too?!" he spoke in a dark voice, keeping his eyes on the floor.
    Anyone could tell she wa sjust sayign things, of course she wasn't alright. Who would be afetr they got raped?!
    He pushed himself up on his feet, whole body still shaking with anger as he struggled to keep all his emotions in. "I won't leave, I'll stay and do your fuckign dirty work," he grumbled. "But this time, you got to keep your promise and stay away from her...!" He took a deep breath, his headachse staritng to come back. There wa so many, strng emotions runnign wild insde of him right now, he almsot felt like he was about to faint.
    "But if I see that guy again, I will kill him. No problem with that right?"

Michael sighend. They just need to give hima little psuh and jim would go crazy, just like in the ball. "I don't care, as logn as you stay here," eh mutterd and looked bakc at Jospeh. "Do you have anything you'd like to bring up or object to?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Joseph shook his head, "No but if you do run into Eric Jim....make sure to tell him I'm disappointed." He said with a smirk.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:32 pm

"I'm-- I'm sorry, Jim.." Ariel sobbed when he spoke and looked down. Everything was her fault, she knew that by now. it was because of her all that poeple was dead- and it was her own fault that Eric did what he did.. It would have been the best for everyone if she hadn't been here in the first place.. She should've moved once her parents died..
    "Why are you even doing this? How can you hurt your son like this?!" Ariel said and turned her face towards Michael. Where was the fun of all these?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Michael rolled his eyes. "Why are you apologizing girly?" he mutterd, all of a sudden reciving a punch across his face from Jim.
    "Don't you dare speak to her!" he yelled and raised his hand to hit him again, but found himself pushed up against the wall the next second.
    Michael held Jim aorund his throut, his gripp tightnign the more the teen struggled. "You never learn do ya kid," he grumbled, spitting out blood.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:10 am

Ariel looked up with wide eyes as Jim and his father started to fight- and gasped when Jim was pushed up against a wall.
    "Let him go!" Ariel yelled as she ran over to them and grabbed Michaels arm to make him stop strangling his son. Even though he was like a rock and didn't moved a inch- Ariel still kept on trying.
    "Stop it!"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Joseph sighed darkly and then moved so that way he yanked Ariel off of his brother and threw her back down on the floor. "Listen to your father Jim...or else." He said in a threatening tone.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:02 pm

When his uncle harshly threw Aril down in the floor Jim immediately stopped struggling, going completley still. But his grip around the hand choking him didn't let go. "Don't... hurt her...!" he gasped out, trying to get air back into his lungs.

Michael gave him yet naother blank stare before dropping him, letting Jim sink down to the floor.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:33 pm

After Ariel had been pushed down on the floor, she turned to Joseph with a glare. She was tired of him and just wished that someone could come and beat the crap out of him.. Or kill him- that would be even better. Bu once Jim was on the gound again, Ariel quickly crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly.
    "Are you crazy? You could've had killed him!" She burst out and narrowed her eyes when she looked at Michael.
    "You are not more than two cowards.. Why don't you go after someone in your own size?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Joseph laughed darkly amused, "Oh trust me....the last thing we want is to kill the kid. As for us being cowards....well keep talking like that and I will kill you, even if you can be used as leverage." He said flatly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:46 pm