Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Shoulder To Cry On[THE BALL]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

A Shoulder To Cry On[THE BALL] Empty A Shoulder To Cry On[THE BALL]

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 am

Once Naveen led Jasmine into a random empty room, he released her hand for a moment to search for a match and something to light. Once he found a candle and some matches, he lit it and closed the door, or at least most of the way, and turned back to Jasmine, taking her hands in his and rubbing them softly with is thumb. "So..." he started, bending his neck to meet Jasmine's eyes, his face uncharacteristically serious, "What's going on?" he asked quietly, concern clear in his voice.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

A Shoulder To Cry On[THE BALL] Empty Re: A Shoulder To Cry On[THE BALL]

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 am

Jasmine still looked down until he spoke to her. She looks up at him, her eyes filled with misery and pain. She doesn't say anything for a few minutes, her vision began to blur. "I like someone that I can never be with." She finally chokes out, chuckling sadly before looking back at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 am

Naveen kept his eyes on her face, his face becoming thoughtful as she finally spoke. "How exactly can you not be with him?" he asked, a bit unsure. "Is it like when I liked you, or just completely impossible?" Although it still hurt to revisit the feelings he had had for Jasmine, he needed to know if there was anything that could be done, and that was the only example he could think of at that time. The pain of thinking about those feelings only added to the pain of the fact that she liked someone else. At least before she wasn't even with anyone and so it didn't feel quite so personal, but now, now there was someone else, and a part of him kind of hoped it was the girl he had seen leave.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 am

"This is his wedding party Naveen, what do you think is the current status of being with him?" She sarcasticly replies before gasping at her words. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean." She apologizes, looking back down and cursing herself for being such an evil person.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

"So he's engaged...." Naveen said thoughtfully, looking away and releasing her hands as he brought one of his hands up to tap his chin while the other held that arm at the elbow. "And he's the prince." He looked over at Jasmine again, an eyebrow raised in question. "That does put you in a bit of a pickle," he agreed, nodding his head a bit. He then dropped his arms and held Jasmine's as he looked back, deep into her eyes, growing serious again. "I really am sorry," he said sincerely. "I wish there was something I could do, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything," he said with a sad, reassuring smile on his face.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:30 am

"I know there's nothing that I or anyone can do, but Thank you. That's why I'm going to pretend to be happy and supportive towards him as if nothing is wrong." She smiles up at Naveen, her eyes growing pools around them. She tries to blink them away, but a tear slides down her cheek.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:51 am

"Now that's not going to do anyone any good either," Naveen said with a small, loving smile as he wiped away the tear that had fallen. "We'll just have to help you get over him." He held Jasmine's face in his hands now, forcing her to look into his eyes, softly caressing her cheek with his thumb before pulling her into a hug and gently rubbing her arms.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 am

"How...?" Jasmine asked quietly, not knowing how she could ever get over him. She buries her face into Naveen's chest, trying to contain her tears.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:24 am

Naveen leaned his cheek against Jasmine's hair, careful not to mess it up, as he hugged her close. "Well, there are a couple of ways to go about forgetting someone," Naveen explained softly. "But usually the most sure fire way is to find someone new," he said as he broke the hug, his hands on Jasmine's shoulders. He looked down at her face, trying to meet her eyes. He was smiling softly, and hopefully, wanting more than anything to help his friend.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 am

"Ah, you know how I am with 'new' people..." Jasmine sighs lightly, knowing she can act unkind and sarcastic. When really she never could trust anyone as easily as others and this ball named prime example in her book.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 am

Naveen let out an over exaggerated sigh as his hands slid down her arms to holds her hands, swinging them playfully. "That is true," he agreed, closing his eyes as he nodded, an over exaggerated nod. "Okay, new plan. You and I, we take off and leave this place and go somewhere that's super fun and amazing. Or maybe just travel the world. Having fun and never seeing this guy again will surely help you forget him," he explained excitedly, his eyes and smile as wide as they could be. He wasn't entirely serious about any of these plans, he mostly just wanted to lift Jasmine's spirits, but if something clicked for her, then even better.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 am

Jasmine smiles a bit at the idea. "Running away? That sounds exciting. But neither of us have the money to do that..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 am

"PFFT! Who needs money? We'll earn our stay in places and our food by dancing," Naveen explained earnestly. "With our moves, no one will be able to turn us away," he said with a smirk and a wink at Jasmine. "Just you and me. We can do it." He smiled down softly at Jasmine.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 am

Jasmine smiles, "Just you and me?" She repeats, relaying the decision in her head. An escape from all this madness, the hurt, and the feeling of being trap. Not to mention being with the one person who knows her better than herself sometimes.

But what about the girls at the club? Bah, they never cared for her, they only wanted her place. The friends she made? They would all forget her and live on with their lives. Phillip? Just thinking of him wanted to make her cry, she could never be with him even if she tried. His engangment to Cinderella made that clear and surely, he would forget about her the instant he got to know Cinderella. Beautiful, Rich, a Princess. Everything that every guy wanted. Everything that Jasmine became the exact opposite, except the beauty part. Only thing that guys seemed interested in her.

"We could, couldn't we?" Jasmine says with a smile, coming to a conclusion of her decision.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:17 am

Naveen was grinning from ear to ear, pleasantly surprised that she was actually going for this idea. He was about to respond when he heard some commotion coming from outside that room they were in and he looked toward the door, confused and a little worried. "Hold that thought," he said to Jasmine, shooting her a quick smirk and a wink before quickly walking to the door and peering out carefully. "Hm...That's strange," he muttered quietly as he stuck his head put a bit farther before pulling it back in a closing the door. He turned back and took a couple steps closer to Jasmine, looking at his feet as he thought. "There are no guards in hallway." He raised an quizzical eyebrow as he finally met Jasmine's eyes, his mouth in a strained line from slight worry.

((I figured one of them would notice something.XD))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Jasmine looks a bit concerned also. "Let's get out of here." Jasmine says, grabbing his hands. She wasn't in the mood to stay here longer. "Please?" She looked at him with her huge eyes, a trick she pulled when they were growing up together.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am

Naveen smirked as he looked down at Jasmine. "You're evil, you know that?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly, still playfully smirking. "Yeah, let's go," he agreed as he tightened his grip on her hand a bit and started out the door, only stopping to blow out the candle he had lit. He gently pulled her after him, keeping an eye out for any signs of danger. They exited out the front door easily and started down the road, no where in particular, just away from the palace. "So, where we off to?" he asked with a kind smile, looking back at her over his shoulder.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 am

Jasmine grins at Naveen, taking his hand eagerly. As they walked outside Jasmine thought about where to go. "Whever the wind takes us." She smiles at him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 am

Naveen's smile grew some as Jasmine started to act and speak like her regular self again. "Hm..." He looked around them, tapping his chin, before stopping and releasing Jasmine's hand to put his arm up to stop her. He then stepped forward a bit and covered his eyes with one of his hands, smirking at Jasmine first, and then held out his other hand as he pointed and spun himself around, stopping after a little while, and a few fake outs. He peeked through his eyes tentatively, then removed his hand as he smiled enthusiastically. "We'll go that way," he exclaimed, looking back at Jasmine.

((Where are they going???))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 am

(( I have no clue XDD... UH! The docks?? XDD ))

"Alright, let's go Adventure Boy." She giggles, winking back at Naveen before walking in the direction that he pointed. Maybe forgetting Phillip will be easier than she thought.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 am

((Okay! So...To the docks???? Very Happy ))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 am

(( Yep Very Happy ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:00 am