Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] Empty Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Marina ran from the city, thiking only in save her life from that dark man... "I'll see you around Marina. Very soon", she heard the man saying before she fot out from that alley. She kept running, and only stopped when she felt her side aching, looking down she saw her corset stained with blood telling her wound opened while she ran.

She rested her back on the nearest tree, and tried to get her breath again as she stares at the river. She couldn't help but tear her eyes, realizing she almost got killed twice at one alley.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm

After talking to Esme, Odette had stayed by the river just thinking she looked up when Marina burst into view. Her eyes widened when she saw how frightened she looked. "Marina, are you ok? What happened?" She asked as she got up and hurried towards her.
    (*feels so looved*)
    Marina
    Marina

Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] Empty Re: Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?]

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Marina smiled a little as she saw Odette, she cleaned her throat and tried to say calmly... ''I-I was attacked at town,'' she almost said again, but she really didn't want to share the episode, ''and as I ran, I guess one of my wounds opened'', she looked down to her side, seeing how much it would be damaged.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Odette frowned and stepped forward, "That doesn't look good." She said quietly as she studied it. She helped Marina over to sit on the rather big rock where she had been sitting earlier. After making sure Marina was sitting down, Odette grabbed some of the bandages she had brought with her and set them down before she got the ointment she had thought to bring as well. "How did you get these?" She asked quietly as she started helping her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Marina sighed and sat where Odette led her... She was more worried of the man leaving marks around her throat, John would get suspicious about that, and she knew she couldn't hide the truth from him for much time...

As Odette brought new bandages, Marina felt like she was guided to that place for someone, because she was lucky for Odette carrying such things. She took off her cloak, and exposed the wound to Odette, making a face ssing the damage she caused... She looked to the other side, and sighed as she answered the blonde... ''It's from another attack''.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Odette winced when she saw those marks, "I'll say.....you seem to be just as unlucky as me." She commented as she started working on the marks around Marina's neck.
    (she could maybe see Odette's ring <<>> XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

''Please, don't tell me he left marks at my neck...'' She whimpered and turned around to Odette as she started cleaning there. She bit her lip, she was in a great trouble now, but something caught her attention as she looked down as Odette cleaned her wounds... ''Beautiful ring...'' She said softly, with a hint of a smile on her lips.

[Absolutely... Do you have any idea of how it looks like... We could share images.... XDD]

Last edited by Marina on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

(( ODETTE HAS A RING??? ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

(yes....Phoebus proposed :3 and okie lemme see if I can find the ring)
    Odette started to smile as she kept helping Marina, "Phoebus proposed a few nights ago." She said softly as she remembered how it had been to hear him ask her to be his wife.
    (Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] Engagement-Ring-Styles)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

(( Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's so beautiful. Sad ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 pm

''My, Odette... I'm so happy for you!'' Marina said softly, smiling as she forgot about the pain... She was relly happy for her, and deep down she was happier that she didn't have to worry about her and John anymore, thinking of that almost left her boucing on her seat... ''Tell me, how he proposed??'' She asked excited.

[It's so beautiful!!! Very Happy
    Here how I imagine her ring
    Needing a friend shoulder [Tag: Odette?] Dwagen77868-fake-diamond-rings-manmade-diamond-rings-14]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Odette smiled and finished her work on Marina's neck and started working more the wound on Marina's side. "He actually mainly proposed after some guy insinuated that I was just going to be one of Phoebus's conquests. He said he had been planning on asking me before the ball but that then it just seemed more appropriate." She said quietly and then smiled, "So while I was recovering from a stab wound, he got down on the floor with the box in his hand and asked if I would make him the happiest man by becoming his wife." She said with a little smile at the memory.
    (wow....that is sooo pretty :3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Marina felt her spirit lighting as Odette shared her story, , and she had this weird feeling of happiness inside her... ''It's so beautiful Odette... You're lucky for marrying Sir Phoebus...'' She sighed deligheted. ''I remember the night John proposed to me... He trailled roses all the way to him, and I met him by the body of water that has the waterfall. When I got to him I had this huge bouquet of roses, and he knelt on the ground, giving me the last rose with the ring on the base...'' She smilled sheepishly. ''He told me he didn't deserve a woman like me.'' She felt her heart squeezing at the memory.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Odette smiled even wider, "That sounds really romantic.....I'm still unsure if he only proposed to me because he felt inclined to do so. Its not that I don't love him I do.....I just I feel like I can't be who I am without his disapproval. He asked me not to be an assassin anymore and so I quit....one of the last things I have ever wanted to do." She admitted with a bitter smile before she pulled back and studied her handiwork. "It looks like you'll heal just take it easy for the next few days all right?" She asked as she got up with a wince.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Her smiled faded for a moment, and she bit her lip, knowing exactly how Phoebus felt... ''I wished I could make John stop killing too, but it's almost impossible for him...'' She frowned and said with a serious tone... ''Being an assassin doesn't make who you are, you can choose being one or not... You're a kind and a gentle person Odette, you could be a doctor if you wanted, with all this skill of healing people.'' She said with a gentle smile as she looked down to her new bandage and winked up to her... ''See you already speaks like a doctor.

She was going to get up to put her cloak when she saw Odette wincing...''Is there something wrong, Odette?'' She asked worried.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Odette smiled, "Oh nothing....its just that little wound I got a few nights ago...really its nothing." She said with a gentle smile as she put her stuff back in the satchel she had brought with her. "But you should take better care of yourself and stop going down alleys....that's the quickest way to get hurt like that." She said softly as she got up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

(Imma gonna take a nap now cause these pills I am on are making me feel weird)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Marina smirked and gently sat Odette on the rock by her side... ''You should be careful too.'' She said softly, sighing next of what she said about the alleys... ''I know... The first time I'm sure I was droven to that alley, but today there was this man asking for help, and it was all useless because the man who was attacking him killed anyway... I was terrible, Odette'' Marina said quietly, sure she would have nightmares about it.

[That's okay, darling!]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

Odette frowned, "You didn't approach the man who killed him did you?" She asked quietly, hoping that she hadn't. Especially now that the Korso's were back....the thought scared her.
    (back Smile and sorry for leaving)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 am

''He approached anyway...'' She said hesitantly. ''I was calling for help, and he just emerged from the shadows'' She said quietly and rested her hands on her lap... ''He attacked me and almost sufocated me'' She whispered as she brought a hand around her neck.

[I believe I'm finishing my mep part... yey! XD And welcome back! Wink ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 am

(ohhh awesome :3 and thank you :3)
    Odette winced, "That sounds terrible, did you find out his name?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 am

''Yes... he's the Korso still alives, I don't know his name...'' She said quietly and clenched her fists when she remembered of what he said about her father...

[I'm only add some details, and then I'll send a link to you!]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

Odette looked down, "Michael Korso?" She asked quietly, she wasn't sure if she should tell Marina that Joseph was alive as well....that might shock her too much.
    (ohh sweet, I'm sure it looks awesome :3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 am

''I don't know... He only said he was a Korso'' She said almost apologizing. ''I hope you never meet him, he's heartless Odette... If I didn't scratch his face and he let me go, who knows what could have happened'' She whimpered, and hold Odette's hands tight into hers.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 am

Odette lightly squeezed Marina's hand back, though inwardly she was wondering which of the Korso's she had been unlucky enough to catch the eye of. On the one hand, Joseph had the worst temper but then there was Michael the man who was silent and always an unknown. "I'm sorry you had to meet him." She said quietly but sincerely. There was something about Marina and one of the Korso's....she just couldn't quite remember what it was.
    (annd yes it does have to do with the Biiig Plot XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am