Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 29

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim) Empty A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:12 am

( Omgthisisreallyhappening )

*Rapunzel comes into the tavern, hoping for a light drink after the events she had gone through that day; a few thugs came into her bakery and stole a few loafs of bread and pies while also harassing her, trying to take her home with them; luckily Todd, after getting a bit bigger, fought them away and they only managed to steal the food; she arrives at the bar and asks for a strong glass of wine, remembering how her friends usually drank when they had a rough day; she exhales and places her head in her hands as she exhales*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim) Empty Re: A Fun Night (fanfic with Jim)

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

((<3333 xD))

Jim stumbles down from the staris tireldy, almost tripping over his own feets. His back hurt like hell... damn those thugs. They deserved geting their arms and nose broken. Wonder if they're still laying in that ditch where Jim left them
    Seeing Sarah wavig at him to hurry up, he groaned walked across the loud tavern already full of people.
    Still being only half awake he nearly missed seeing the blonde when he wlaked past ehr table.
    "Punz?" he asked, titling his head. "Why do you of all people look so down?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am

*Rapunzel looks up at Jim, only slightly before she gives a frustrated exhale; she doesn't wish he'd leave her alone, but he appeared faster than she was ready to talk about what had happened* I was robbed at the bakery.. Almost taken advantage of too.. Took me about an hour and a half to clean up the mess, so then I thought I'd come here to take my mind off of it. *she runs her hands through her hair, and looks disappointed as she swirls her drink*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

Jim frowned. How could anyone even enjoy tkaing advantgae of a girl like Punz? If Jim ahd been, he was quite sure the mess would've been harder to clean up after...
    "you're not hurt are you?" he asked concernd.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 am

*Rapunzel frowns and shakes her head, taking a bigger sip of her drink* No...I'm alright. I just...really need to stop being so...nice! *she bangs her head on the counter before shooting her head up quickly* Ow...><
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 am

"You're learning," Jim really couldn't hold back his laughter this time. Not only was she to nice, but also way to adorable. "You need to relax soem more," he stated. "But not alone, god knows what will happen to you then."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 am

(kinda creepy seeing Mikey posting on this....XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

*Rapunzel pouts, resting her head on her hand* Well...will you stay with me then?? *she absentmindedly bats her eyes at him when she asks*

( Omg yeah. XD )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Jim blinks. Did she actually just...? Nah.
    "Sure, I'm to tired to work now anyway," he shrugged. "Aaaaand I got some real good drinks to share here," eh said bfightly, pulling up a bag from nowhere.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 am

*Rapunzel blinks and giggles, giving a little clap when she sees the bag* I don't say this often, but I could really use a good strong drink right about now too! If you don't mind to share, of course.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 am

"You probably fall asleep after a bottle anyway, so i wouldn't worry," he teased and garbbed her wrist, pulling her up and behidn him. "Now let's get of this place, it reeks of fat people and vomit."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

*Rapunzel pouts* What makes you say that??? You're the one always puts us to sleep after we drink! Rolling Eyes *she laughs, following close behind him, with a nod* Good plan. >.<
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 am

"That only happedn ONCE if I recall, when you and Lina destroyed half the tavern," he stated and breathed in the fresh air after the door closed behidn them. "So, anywhere you would like to go?"

((bedtime for me^^ bye<3))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

*Rapunzel laughs* What about Odette?? You sent her to bed too! Maybe you just want all the liquor for yourself! *she giggles and sticks out her tongue before smiling and nudging him a bit* Ummm...how about the river in the forest? I always love hearing flowing water. ^^

( Nighty night!!! ^^ )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 am

"Aaah, you got me," Jim laughed, couldn't help but joke around. Being around Punz, Jim actaully felt more normal and less... bloodhthirsty as some would say.
    "The river? Sure then," he smiled. She srude did remind him of Ariel sometimes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am

*Rapunzel laughs, enjoying his relaxed attitude; the more she was around Jim, the more she saw his less serious side, the side that gave her hope that not everyone in this town was messed up; she knew that obviously wasn't true but she still didn't mind seeing the new side; when Jim agrees to the river, she gives a thumbs up before happily dashing there when they got closer; she inhales and exhales, taking in the scent of the water* I'm actually starting to feel better..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 am

"That's good, then I can relax as well," Jim chuckled and sat down, placing the bug beside him.
    "Finally, some fresh air without any drunkarsd around," he sighend and laid down with his hands behind his head, gazing up at the sky.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

*Rapunzel giggles when he says before she gives a nod* Yeah. You ever come here at all? To just get away from everything for a little while? *she then shrugs* Or anywhere really..?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:44 pm

"I do come here, often after a fight. But my life's been pretty messed up latley so ihaven't really had the time," he shrugged.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:51 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes soften as she nods* Ahh. I'm sorry. *she sighs and sits beside him, bringing her knees to her chest*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"Don't be, you don't have anythign to with it," Jim smiled and took out a bottle, eaving the bag open for her to take. "And being around you makes me feel less crazy, so I'm good."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

*Rapunzel smiles at what he says and gives a light giggle* Well, I'm glad for that then! *she takes a bottle from the bag and starts to open it, having a slightly difficult time* ...But you've got others...like that too...I'm sure..? Who make you feel...less crazy??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

"Well aside from you there's Lina," he began while opening the bottle for her casually. "and Flynn though he still annoys the hell out of me, Sarah.... Ariel..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and nods in thanks before giggling a bit when the last name was said; she can tell there was probably a specific reason for that; she starts to drink from the bottle, giving a light sigh from the feel of the alcohol until she begins to chug the drink*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:25 pm

"Easy there Punz," he chuckeld while drinking from his own bottle. "Or you'll fall asleep faster than usual."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:03 am