Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ] Empty Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ]

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 pm

John had to take a long walk from the woods to his house, walking while he was hiding in darkness with a sleepy and exhausted Jim on his back. Once he reach his own house safe he walked in as soon as possible, he placed Jim on the sofa of his living room first, and carefully. He raced to close every door and every window, and cover everything.

He then took Jim once again and head towards his room and placed him on his bed, he replaced Jim's clothes with one of his own shirt that seemed to fit quite big on the boy's body. In time John found himself cleaning the blood from Jim's face while he was sleeping, though he tried to be careful not to wake him up. Unsure if JIm was fully asleep he said in a comforting tone, "You're safe now"

[Is it alright? D: tell me if you want me to fix something : s ]

Last edited by John Smith on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ] Empty Re: Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ]

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm

[[ ;3; Johnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dx *clings* why you so nice and sweet?! x'D]]

Jim had felt hismelf being placed on something soft, a cough maybe? But he was still nto aware of where he was or who was helping him.
    Opening his eyes slowy he recognised the room, but didn't remember who it belonged to.
    Turning his head, he saw the knight who jim had bee so sure would bring him to prison, and not his home.
    He frowned confused and tiredly while starring at him, as if asing for an explination.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ] Empty Re: Safe Behind This Simple Walls [ tag: Jim ]

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm

[[ I'll take that as a no then ^^ John: uhm...I just do what I believe is the right thing to do ]]

John saw how hardly Jim was fighting to wake up, he left the towel he was using to clean Jim's face at a drawer at the side as he looked back at the boy and studied his expression.

"Confused on why I'm helping you instead of arresting you?" he asked sitting at the side, "Just because you are born by someone evil doesn't mean you are evil, you are who you are, you make mistakes like everyone does. No one will be entirely perfect or entirely complete. Honestly, I don't believe arresting you is the right thing at the moment, you're weak, tired, and you didn't plan it on your own, it was them. And it is them who must be arrested" he said calmly now, yet he frowned by the memory of the twin.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

[[pfffft no Johnny.... IT'S THE BROMANCE 8D ]]

Jim blinked a few times and rubbed his head, groanign quietly. WHy didn't people just end him... it'd be so easier for everyone. WHy was everyone here so stupid.
    "...have met one of them?" he asked instead, to tired to start a fight now. And, afetr all, Smith ahd svaed him even afetr what Jim just did. "You have havne't you?" it wa smore of statement.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:44 pm

[[ John: potato patata ]]

John looked at Jim as he made his statement, he smirk thinking how clever he was, but of course he was the one with experience. "Yes, I have...though he didn't really said his name...it didn't matter" he added while nodding and remembering that night, such a bitter memory, as bitter as many of his memories. He sighed not really knowing what to say by now.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm

[[.....whuuuut? xD]]

Jim removed his ahnd from his afce and looked back at John, expression tired and uncaring.
    "If he was calm you talked to my old man," he mumbled an dlooked away, shame in his eyes. "If not, it was my uncle."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

[[ John: exactly...]]

John turned to see Jim after he spoke, "I have high beliefs it was Michael then" he answered and place a hand on Jim's head, "Don't be ashame...one does never choose who are our parents after all"
    And he knew that better than anyone indeed, and wanted Jim to know that.

[[brb dinner ]]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

[[....o3o i still say it's bromance x3]]

Jim closed his eyes again and turned so his back facing John.
    "I'm not ashmend of that," he mutterd. "Of course I know we cna't choose who our dman parents will be. I'm obviously ahsamed of other stuff."

(okies^^)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 pm

[[ John: ...I don't mind Smile ]]

John let go of his hand as Jim moved back to face him, looking at him with understanding eyes, he thought for a moment, "Would you like to talk about it?" he asked trying to encourage him to take away that pain that was consuming him, "I'm not going to tell anyone if you want" he added calmly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Jim didn't move to run abck around. He didn't feel like looking at anyone right now.
    "If talking had helped, I would've kept doing it," he spat. He wasn't angry at John, but at himself. For never having been bale to stop all this. No matetr how hard eh tried, it was never good enough. "The only way to help is to end my suffering... permanetly."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

John listened, and got worried, he turned to the boy once again and felt something, an itching. He didn't knew why but he did, "Why?" he asked in almost a whisper, "Why are you so desperate to end your own life?"
    Jim seemed to lost all desire to keep living, when a man loses his conviction, what's left, "You still have people here that cares for you, like Ariel for example"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Jim snorted. "When all that happens to you and all you cause is death, destruction and hate, how coudl expect someone to want to keep living like that? I'm only human."
    He tesned at the mention of his childhood firend, feeling his heart sank even more thna it already was.
    She saw me.... there's no way she could still care about me...
    "She'll do fine without me..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm

John turned to the ground and placed a hand on his forehead, as he slowly placed it back to his eyes, "I bet it's exhausting and suffocating, and it even can destroy you, and then you feel like there's no escape...am I right?" he asked wanting to know if that was the case. Wanted to know the true Jim.
    "I really do not think so Jim, I've met her, she's really concerned about you, she cares...a lot" he added convinced about it there wasn't really doubt about that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Jim wrapped his arms around himself, sinking in deeper into the couch. "Stop talkign like that..." he begged. "Stop tlaking as if you understand. I can't stand it. So just... stop ok?"
    He bit his lip, feeling all mixed emotions threating to spill out again. "Thatw as bfore Smith. She... she saw me. And she ran away..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 pm

John rolled his eyes, "Jim...have you actually stopped and ask yourself that I might probably understand? Just because we're different in personality and actions do you really believe we're so different?" he asked tired of how Jim believe on only his knight image like mostly everyone in town. Everyone saw John Smith, the hero knight, protector of nirethians, warrior of justice who will always treat everyone with respect. But not everyone saw the hidden John Smith behind the armor.
    He then slightly frowned, "I seriously believe she might be scared of what she saw, I'm not going to lie, but Ariel seemed a pretty mature and smart young lady, and if she truly cares, as I believe she does she will not leave you that easily"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm

"I don't want you to understand!" he snapped, diging his fingers deep into his skin, hard enough to draw blood. He was just... angry!
    "I pretty much figured you've had a shitty lfie growing up too, why else would you still try to help me. But that doesn't mena it's alright for you to barge in like som fukcing hero and tell me that you understand, beacuse it doea fucking nothing!"
    He too deep breath, not having intended to snapp liek that. Shit...
    He didn't want to about Ariel, it hurt to muhc Her hurt and scared expression would haunt him ntil he died.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

John widened his eyes and noticed the way Jim was hurting himself, he frowned and did not hesitate on putting his hands into Jim's ones to stop him from hurting himself. He did not let go of his hands that easily, he didn't plan to do it until Jim could calm himself.
    "Calm down, now" he demanded looking determined to the boy. Just because he was helping Jim it didn't mean that his patience was as usual.
    "You think it does nothing but it does a lot of things, things you seem incapable to understand at the moment" he said as he let go of the boy but keeping an eye so he wouldn't hurt himself again, and he began to think, Jim knew the twins better than anyone he knew, if he gain information, he could perhaps...
    "You know...you can stop the twins for once..." he said more to himself, yet he stated it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm

(yeeeeeah don't know if it's obvious but Jim is kind of sick^^ some sort of mental illness, with his anger issues and all >8D don't kill me please)

Jim tried to clam down. He really did. But it had always been sod man hard for him to thta, to keep his emotion's in check, to not lose control.
    He glanced ver his shoudler and back at John.
    "If you want to get information out of me, it won't help you stop them," eh said flatly and looked away again, burying hs head deep into the couch. "And it's not like what i know will be of any use anyway."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am

( it ... is... T.T poor baby Jiiiim! Sad )

"There's always a start, don't think so poorly of you though, you will never know if you don't try it." he said as he realized that he has been pushing it so much all this time, maybe it wasn't the time, and maybe it wasn't the way to treat a boy.
    "Forgive me though, something i'm sure is that I've been quite annoying to you...maybe it's better for you to rest, rest at last and think of nothing right now" he said as he unconsciously placed his hand once again on Jim's head and stroke it slightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 am

((sorry ;3; and.... JOHHNYYYYY you're so sweet Sad ))

Don't try? The hell, he had tried his whole god damn life!
    He tensed when John stroked his head and stopped breathing for a moment. WHen nothing happend, he forced himself to relax. It's ok, it's ok... If he wnated to hurt you he would've already.
    he inhaled deeply again and closed his eyes. Resting sounded good, he'll d that. And stop thinking, that was a good idea too.

John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 am

( DL Shocked Sad damn it Jim you'll make me cry )

John stroke his head a couple of more times before he just stood there for a moment, by seeing him closing his eyes he head towards his closet and took a blanket and a pillow (that was lying on his bed-he had two) and then covered the boy with it in order so he wouldn't feel and gently placed the pillow under Jim's head, aware that he would probably would be still awake.
    "Rest well, do not worry, like I said, you're safe" he repeated as he took the jacket and shirt he removed from Jim in the beginning and decided to go and wash them. Jim seemed very attached with the jacket so he spent more time cleaning it than the shirt, still he washed both.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:19 am

((;3; what about you then John?! You're sweetnes is killing meeeee x *cires along with Lily* *cough* soooo um, now that Jimbo's asleep, and I think he'll be that for a while, poor thing hans't sleept at all for a long while x'D what now? Very Happy))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 am

(( ehehee -insert troll face- oh yeah *cries with Ami* alright...you want to fast forward? ooor...somethine else? ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 am

((lol troll faces xD weeell I think I'd need a little short break from Jimbo^^ sooo someone else if that's ok with you? :3))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

(( absolutely don't worry Wink ^^ ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am