Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

"But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca] Empty "But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca]

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Cinderella walked around in the castle and wrapped her arms around herself. She had finally succeded to get rid of the guards that was always around her, but it always felt so lonely and cold in the long halls. After the ball had the King ordered to have Guards after his new guests- both to protect them, and to see if someone was involved in the massacre. As Fa had said - it all stared when they arrived. Of course the Princess didn't know that was the reasons..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376

"But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca] Empty Re: "But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Pocahontas had managed to 'escape' the gurads the same minute they were orderd to follow her around, thank god she was wearing her normal cloths, easier for ehr to walk and breath in too. Though alot of the people mistok her for some comoner or servant or something.
    Strolling around the hall, she notice the princess and felt a small relief wash over her, though her expression didn't show it.
    "You eascaped the gurads too huh?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

"But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca] Empty Re: "But it's so empty living behind these castle walls" - [Tag Poca]

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm

"Yeah..." Cinderella smiled at her and nodded slightly. She didn't even flinched when she heard Pocahontas's voice, it always had this warm tone.. even if she didn't showed any emotions at all.
    "I almost ordered them to stop following me. But it's nothing wrong to have some men running around you, if you know what I mean" Cindy joked with a little laugh
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Pocahontas allowed a small smile to show. "Well, I'm sort of a guy-hater, so I certnaily would tell them to buss off," she said flatly. "So, besides from the incident at the ball.... how are you holding up?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:07 pm

"So then I guess you will be my lady-in-waiting until you dies? I mean, if you never gets married" Cindy raised a eyebrow teasingly before she took a deep breath by her question.
    "Well.. I'm okay. I didn't lose anyone I know, but it's still horrible... My worst engagement-bal so far.." She let out another little laugh before she shrugged slightly.
    "Am I a bad person if I just feel sorry for myself? I mean, this was my day-- and they ruined it.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 pm

She chuckled. Poca really couldn't see herself ever getting married. But she couldn't see herself being a lady-in-waiting for that long either...
    "No, you're just human," she said said casually. "And since this ball was about you, it'd be bad if you didn't feel sorry for yourself."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"Thank you..." She said softly with a gentle smile as she looked at Pocahontas.
    "So how about you? How do you feel efter this whole thing?!" Cindy asked a little worried. You couldn't really tell when Poca was sad, angry or happy .. or sometimes you could, but not always.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm

"Me? Well...." She placed a finger her cheek in thought, as if the question was hard to answear. "I'm perfectly fine," seh sated afetr a short moment of thinking it through. "I didn't get hurt, no one i knew got unlucky and you're safe."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 pm

"Okay.. how good" Cindy still smiled softly at her before they both walked on through the halls.
    "So, how do you like Nirethia this far? Met anyone new?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:19 pm

She made a face at Cindy's questions. "I guess the place is ok. Full of crazy people though," she sighend. "And I met a few people, both nice and bad. How about you?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

"No.. no one new.. I've been stuck in here" Cindy pouted and crossed her arms. And now when the guards were always around- she would never come out of here..
    "Tell me about them. How did you meet them? Were they nice? How about the bad ones?" Cinderella asked curiosly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

She felt bad for the princess, especially since Poca herself would've died if she was stuck in here.
    Some I met while I took a walk through town, like everyone," she srhugged. "And some her in the castle. Two very sweet yuong girls. And at the ball," Poca made a face again as she recalled Eric. Wonder what happend to that redhead?
    "Let's just say the men in this kingdom are nothing but pigs. Most of them I mean. And going abck to the problem with you being stuck in here," she changed the subject casually. "Wanna sneak out?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Cinderella listened when she spoke and smiled sometimes - but not when she said that they were pigs. She didn't had time to respond before Poca asked if she wanted to sneak out.
    "Really? How could we ever do that without someone sees us?" She asked with a eyebrow raised.
    "There're guards everywhere.." She sighed and looked around. But if they just could get of the Castlegrounds- no one will ever know that she's the princess either.. Maybe from the ball, but then she was all dressed up- and now she just had a simple dress..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Pocahontas smirked, something she didn't do very often and only when she was up to no good. "You're underastimating my stealth abilities princess~" she chuckled micheviously. "Unless you want to stay locked up inside this oversized doll house, I can show you a way out of this castle walls withou anyone seeing."

((brb!Wink gotta do some things^^))
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Cinderella took a deep breath before she looked around.
    "Fine, okay.. Please, take me out of here" She begged with a nervous smile- but it was still a happy smile. She haven't been in the town yet, and she really wants to meet the people. And what good did she do in here? Check so that every corridors is where they used to be?!

{Okaay <3 see you later]
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 pm

She girnned wider and took Cinderella's and before she started to lead her down the corridor. "You won't regret it princess. You deserve to go out and be a little crazy too, like the rest of us."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:42 pm