Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) Empty Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 pm

After talking with Marina and Flynn, Odette was all but forced back onto the bed. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep though and she slipped into a sleep full of dreams with Eric holding a knife to her as he hurt her....again and again.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm

One of the very few resons people could tell the twins apart, was beaucse of Michael always calm and undreable expression. Wehn hegot angry though, it was harder to tell who was who, even if pissing the younger twin off took alot more effort than the older.
    He may look calm right now, but he was fukcing furious. At the stupid brat who though Joseph would ever accept him. At the stupid woman having nightmares on the bed for no matetr how many people told he rnot to, still went outside. But most of all, he was mad at his brother.
    With crossed arms and and a hrd gaze staring infrotn of him, he stood beside the bed, knowing Oette wake up any second now. He could tell with all the tossing aroudn under the sheets.
    Odette
    Odette

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael) Empty Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Odette jerked awake and then let out a startled whimper when she saw Michael standing beside the bed. She didn't have to look at his expression for long to know he was seriously upset. She swallowed hard and looked down avoiding his gaze, "I should have listened to you." She whispered eventually once the silence had really started to tighten.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 pm

He snorted, still not turning his head to look at her. He didn't need to see how messed up she was, he already knew anyway. All to well.
    "I'm not even gonna ask why you did it anyway," he groaled. "I'm not even that surpsied this happend."
    No, what botherd him more was the fact that his brother had made sure this happend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:04 pm

She bit her lip, "I was being stupid.....I thought if I stayed close by I would be ok. Just goes to show how stupid I am right?" She asked quietly as her hands twisted nervously in her lap.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:08 pm

"Yeah. It certanily does," he said coldly. "You just never learn."
    Like me, the thought crossed his mind right after he spoke, and he felt even more rage grow inside him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm

She looked down,"I know that....I just wish it would end." She muttered quietly as she wrapped her arms around her legs in a defensive position as she avoided looking at him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 pm

"I want this to end. Please, just make it stop."
    Micheal only grew more irritated hearing a child voice cry, clinging to his brother while trying to lock the world out.
    Finally allowing himself to turn his ehad towards the blonde, he could see himslef, sitting just like that, whising for all the pain to go away.
    But he still didn't say anything. Really, what could he say?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 pm

(aaahh Mikey...*huggles him*)
    Odette slowly looked over at him, he was staring at her but with a look on his face that made her feel like he wasn't seeing her. She glanced back down again and sighed as her arms tightened around her legs. She bit her lip when she saw the K on her arm again....it just reminded her of Eric and the way how he had grabbed her from behind. She just stared at it filled with disgust....now she would always have a reminder of him..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 pm

He was brought back from his own thoughts as soon as the mark was visible to him. Narroing his eyes, his fist clenched, ahrd enough to skratch his own arm through his cloths.
    He suddenly grabbed her arm and turned it for him to see it more clearly, his hard, cold eyes burning into the letter.
    Just... why?
    he felt disgust, but not only at Eric, but at his brother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Odette was not expecting for him to grab her arm like that and almost shrank back from him. She bit her lip and stared at him, staring at the mark on her shoulder with an unreadable look on his face. "He did that to me....so that way Joseph would know he had finished his job." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 pm

His grip tightend around her wrist as she told him what he already knew. He had been angry at Jspeh many times before, but not liek this. He had never actally wnated to hurt him back, and the feleing worried Micheal. Mostly ebaucse he knew that woudl never happen, and if Jospeh got violent towasrd him, Mike would let it happen.
    "That idiot," he groaled under his breath and slowly realesd her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:46 pm

She bit her lip and let her arm slide back around her legs as she studied him. She wondered who the idiot was...Joseph or Eric? "How did you find out?" She asked quietly, suddenly wondering how he had known she had been raped.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:49 pm

And there she goes with the questions again, he thought annoyed. "I can tell," he said flatly. "It doens't take a genoius to see what happend when it comes to you either."
    Now stop freaking asking.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 pm

She winced and looked down, "Right, forget I even asked." She said dully and bit her lip as another memory hit. oh God....I could become pregnant, her eyes filled with tears. Why oh why did he have to release inside her anyway? She dug her nails into her legs but didn't register the pain as she tried not to panic.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Two rough and stronge hands stopped hers and teared them away from ehr legs before she could hurt herself any futher.
    He had acted without realising it himself, but he dind't move away either.
    "Don't make it worse than it is. That's the last thing you need now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Her eyes met his and she didn't even realize she was shaking, "I could become pregnant Michael...with his...his son." She said with disgust. She slowly started to realize they were holding hands but she didn't pull away.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm

He sighend, and without thinking through again he removed his hands from hers, only to embrace her instead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

She didn't quite know how to react at first but then she returned the hug and started to cry into his shoulder. It scared her....the fact that she could become potentially pregnant with Eric's son or daughter.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:12 pm

He still keept quiet, but surprsingly let her cry on his shoulder and dind't feel like pushing her off. No oen could make things better now, so the only thing she coudl do was let it all ut, and he just stay quiet and let her lean on him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Odette slowly stopped crying and then started to realize that she was leaning into Michael's shoulder. She was surprised that he hadn't pushed her off yet, she slowly pulled away as she wiped at a few stray tears.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 pm

He let her pull away and moved to get off the bed again, still not openign his mouth to say something cold or curel.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Odette sighed and before she could change her mind lightly grabbed his hand and pushed herself up far enough to kiss him on the lips. She kissed him gently on the lips but then deepened the kiss a little bit.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm

When she grabbed his hand, he only turned half back to see what she wanted, and felt her lips press agaisnt his before he could mutter out a 'what?"
    He didn't respond at first, nor did he push her off. When she deepend the kiss slightly, he slowly started to respond and pressed back.

He placed a hand on her shoulder when he pulled away, his face still unreadble and empty of any kind of emotion.
    "I told you, stop making things worse for yourself."
    He straightned up and headed for the door.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 pm

She sighed, he had a point...and yet he had responded so at least on some level he felt something towards her....what though? It bothered her enough that she got up out of bed and followed him towards the door. "Then why did you kiss me back?" She asked quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:34 pm