Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Enter The Wolf Den ([MA] Tag Eric)

Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Enter The Wolf Den ([MA] Tag Eric) Empty Enter The Wolf Den ([MA] Tag Eric)

Post  Sara Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:57 am

Sara was enjoy her swin in the lake. "It nice and warm" said Sara. She was glad tp get some time to herself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Enter The Wolf Den ([MA] Tag Eric) Empty Re: Enter The Wolf Den ([MA] Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Eric was riding into the woods again in the afternoon... He was looking for his father, but he didn't saw any sign of him.

However when he was passing by the lake, he saw a girl swimming. He smirked and dismounted Spirit, and then he got closer. He leaned into a tree and folded his arms on his chest... ''Is the water nice?'', he asked the girl.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Sara turn around "Yes it is" said Sara as she flip her hair back. She was glad that she still have on her light white dress on. "What are you doing here" asked Sara
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:27 pm

He smiled to her.... ''I was just riding around and saw you, so I decided to introduce myself... I'm Eric Storm'', he smile grew.... Blessed were the white clothes that once wet turned transparent.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well nice to meet you I'm Sara" said Sara with a smile. She never see a smile that big before on a man. Sara walk out of the water and look at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm

''Nice to meet you too, Sara'', he nodded and smirked once she was out from the water... Her clothe was marking her body perfectly, and it seemed like she was wearing nothing, ''Don't you know it's dangerous for a lady like you walk alone in the forest?'', he tilted his head slightly, staring down to her body once in a while.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yes but I can hand myself" said Sara. Sara saw him look at her body "My eyes are up here" said Sara.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

''I know...'' He chuclked... ''And your eyes are as beautiful as your body, hun?'', he said softly and winked at her once he stared down to her body again.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

"Why thank you" said Sara with a blush. She grab her coat and waped it around her. Sara sat down at the ground.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:37 am