Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric) Empty What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric)

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Belle sighed, leading her horse to his stable before looking back at Eric. She shook her head, smiling to herself. What was she doing? She didn't care about people. Why would this guy change that? "C'Mon," she sighed, going inside. She descretely swept her dagger collection off a table and into a drawer. "So...what's your story?" She asked curiously as she walked into the kitchen and started getting things down to make a soup. "Not that I care. I just don't want you staring at me for an hour," she teased playfully. She absently rolled her sleeves up as she worked, forgetting she had been trying to hide her scars.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric) Empty Re: What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Eric stayed by the front door while Belle led the horse to the stable, it was so stranger meeting this girl and less one hour he would have dinner at her place. However it did amused him, into a different way, but still.... He smiled softly when she got closer and followed her inside. He looked around, just to see the place, and walked after her as she went to the kicthen... ''And give you the chance to stare at me while I tell my story? I'm not an interesting person, really...'', he smirked softly, and glanced to her arms unintentionally seeing those little imperfections were scars, ''I rather listen to your story... You look so much interesting than me''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric) Empty Re: What you did is not who you are. (Tag Eric)

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Belle looked to him and furrowed her brows. She gasped, seeing he was looking at her arm. She pulled her sleeve down and chewed her lip. "I uh...I don't think you want to here my sob story," she laughed a bit, rubbing her arm. "I mean...my boyfriend is amazing...but, not much else has been..." She sighed, looking away. "If you ever get a girl worth keeping...don't let her wander the woods unarmed," she mumbled, rubbing her neck to rid it of the makeup that covered the jagged scar that showed her neck had been sliced. "I'm an assassin and I still ended up looking like a rag doll," she muttered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Eric shook her head, ''Oh, no need to worry... It didn't bother me'', he said looking briefly to her arms before meeting her eyes again. He listened quietly to her, looking briefly to the scar on her neck. He smiled surprised, ''Ow, you're an assassin?? It's not a surprise you're different from the others'', he said with a small smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Belle nodded, glad to have the attention off her scars. "Yep. Have been since I was thirteen," she said proudly. She sighed and pulled her cloak off, her halter top of a gold dress not doing much to cover the scars on her arms, shoulders and neck. "So. How many people are going to hate me for being around you?" She asked with a smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:01 pm

He narrowed his eyes and smirked, ''Why do you think people will hate you for being around me?'', he questioned and arched an eyebrow. She couldn't know what he has done, it wasn't possible, unless she had being stalking on him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Belle rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Im an assassin. I'm trained to know the moment I meet someone whether they have committed crimes in their life," she scoffed as if it were obvious. "Im not judging you for it -- id be a hypocrite If I did," she pointed out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm

''Well, answering to your early question, perhaps I'm not the best person to be around... The boy and the man from the ball, cousin and father'', he said simply as if nothing had happened that night.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Belle tilted her head. "Oh, so your dad was the one who gave me those nasty bruises?" She questioned, her tone more of one of leaning than anger. "Quite the family you got there," she said with a small laugh. "Your fathers a good fighter, though, ill give him that," she shook her head. "But...Eric?" She said gently, looking to him. "Just because they're your family...doesn't mean you have to be like them," she said softly. "Sorry...not my place, I know," she sighed, putting her hands up in defense. "I just..I don't think you're as bad as you think you are," she shrugged. "Although...I don't condone what you did to Odette...simply because Ive been there," she said quietly, looking away for a moment. "Flynn is going to throw a fit if he finds out I'm with you..." She sighed, looking back to him. "Tell me, honestly...Would you hurt me without being provoked?" She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side. Her hues glowed golden as she locked her gaze with his. The spell would make sure he wouldn't lie.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm

''Sorry about that...'', he said lightly, with a little crooked smile. ''I've only met him after I came him...I was a bastard after it...'', he said quietly and looked down for a moment before she said about his family and what he did to Odette. He looked up and stared at her, but he regretted it because he felt like he wanted to answer the truth, ''No... I only hurt people when I'm angry or Joseph ask me'', he sighed and looked down, why did he tell her that?

He looked up to her again, and remember where she was from... ''Oh, you were at that house where Odette was'', he said with a little smile that faded quickly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Belle smiled slightly, nodding. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked away, her eyes returning to normal. "Well...good. ill remember to not make you mad," she said innocently, smiling over at him. "Yeah...I went to support Flynn. He's pretty shaken up," she admitted. "Wait...you saw me at her house? You werent tger--oh you creeper!" She laughed, throwing her slipper at him playfully. "Stalking is illegal, Darlin. Though, you must be pretty good since I didn't see you," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 pm

''That would be a wise decision'', he said with a chuclke, it would be nice if he didn't hurt at least one person. Her slipper missed him for inches, but it did hit him if he didn't dodge in time... ''I didn't care if stalking is illegal or not, it's fun!'', he laughed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well, that's true," Belle sighed before giggling. "Just don't stalk me, please. No matter how tempting it may seem," she winked. She smiled and shook her head as she started to mix the ingrediants for the soup. "Come help--cut the bread and butter it," she nodded, pointing to the loaf of bread beside her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm

''I'll try not to stalk on you, but I can't guarantee anything'', he said in a joker manner and winked. He walked closer to her and flipped the knife in his hand before cutting the bread...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Belle watched him and smiled slightly, playfully bumping her hip against his before giggling and shaking her head. "Look at you-- knowing how to cut bread all by yourself," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

He laughed and loooked down to her, ''You would be surprise with all the things I can do by myself'', he smirked and turned his attention to the bread cutting again.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm

"Really now?" She smirked, giggling softly. "You're so smart," she cooed as though she was talking to a child. "So adorable," she teased, reaching up and pinching his cheek. "So, how old are you?" She inquired, idly cutting up a piece of celery.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm

''I'm old enough to tie my own boots'', he chuckled and leaned towards the counter. ''Here's your bread'', he handed her the bowl with the sliced bread.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"Good boy!" She grinned before laughing and shaking her head. She finished up the vegetable stew and made them both a bowl, as well as heating the bread to make it crunchy. She fixed their plates and led them over to the couch. She never had eaten at a table. "Sorry, I'm not fancy," she shrugged. She sat and took a few bites of her soup before turning to face him and crossing her legs on the couch. "Why is it I want to be around you, huh? Are you just that irresistible?" She asked, arching a brow.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 pm

He watched while she prepared the rest of the meal, smiling softly during the process. He took his bowl and walked behind her as she led them... ''I'm not that fancy either... I usually have my meals and other stuff at the stalls anyway'', he laughed and put his crossed his feet on the center table. He chuckled softly after having some of the soup... ''I'm not sure, perhaps it's my charming...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Charming?" Belle scoffed, scrunching up her nose and grinning. "Please. What? Do you walk up to a girl with this bad boy, suave thing and they just fall into your arms," She said before pretending to swoon and fall onto his lap. She laughed softly, resting her head on his leg and smiling up to him as she took a bite of her bread and sat her bowl onto the table. "Hi there," She laughed gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Eric got pleasantly surprised when she came into his lap... He looked down to her with a small smirk, ''I worked on you...'', he winked playfully and rested his bowl at the table as well.

He shyly brushed some of her hair from her face, and chuclked softly, ''Do you always fall on others' lap like this?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Belle laughed gently and rolled her eyes. She arched a brow up at him as she felt his hand and chuckled softly. "Well...I've never been one for personal space," she shrugged. "You'll learn," She sighed, smiling. "You don't mind, do you? My back hurts. Feels good to lay down," She mumbled with a pout.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

''Get the space you want'', he chuckled and looked away from her. As she spoke of her back hurting he frowned slightly, ''I'm good at massaging... Not that you want to test it...'', he said softly and rested his arms on the back of the couch.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Belle bit her lip and thought for a moment. For some reason, she trusted him. "Id be in your debt if you would rub my back..." She said quietly, sitting up. She sat onto the couch and turned so her back was to him. She pulled her hair over shoulder and smiled over her shoulder at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:38 pm