Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

blood, sweat, tears--and love [Tag Jim]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

blood, sweat, tears--and love [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: blood, sweat, tears--and love [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

He smirked. "Kinda, I said how you much you despised being called that," he teased. "And that I really didn't deserve having someone like you by my side... and then she made me admit that I had feeligns for you.." he mumbled, scratching his cheek.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

blood, sweat, tears--and love [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: blood, sweat, tears--and love [Tag Jim]

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

"So I guess I have to thank her then?! Without her we wouldn't have been here..or?!" Ariel smiled and tilted her a little to the side. But then she realised that if no one helped her- she couldn't thank her.. She hoped that Odette was alright..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

"Maybe..." he mumbled, somehow knowing it was to late to svae her. When Jospeh told thme about it, Eric might already have carried it out.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 pm

(I feel like you guys are talking about my death at the hands of Eric...the way this convo is going XDD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:01 pm

[Occ. Hahhaa xD Doesn't Joseph wants to kill her?! ;D ]

Ariel sighed a little and rubbed her hands before she leaned over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
    "She'll be fine.. I'm sure someone will save her" She whispered with a little smile
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

((hahaha nuuu Wifey no<3^^))

"Someone..." he repeated and leaned his head to rest against her shoulder.

Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"Jim.. If you want it to be you- then go.." Ariel said calmly, but with a little sigh.
    "I can take care of myself for a moment- or a day or two.. Just come back to me and I will fine" She smiled softly at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

If he went, he might end up doing something worse, that's why he was hesitating. But... what if no one really found her? She could be anywhere.
    He raises his head and stared into Ariel's blue eyes. He really didn't deserve her.
    Wiwhout a word, he leaned forwadr and kissed her fully on the mouth. "I pormise," he smiled when he pulled away and stood up.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:20 pm

"Good..!" She smiled softly at him as she followed him with her gaze when he stood up. She didn't want him to leave, but she knew that he couldn't live with himself if he didn't..
    "And don't worry about me. I will be here when you comes back" She nodded and stood up as well to give him a hug.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 pm

He gave her a loving smile. Knowing she'd still be waiting for him, he somehow could start hoping again. That everything, somehow, would turn out ok in the end.
    "Deal," he winked playfully.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Ariel smiled gently at him before she took a step to the side and gestured towards the door.
    "Now go.. The clock is ticking!" She said firmly, but gave him another kiss on the lips before he would start going
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

He laughed and was out fo the door the next second.
    Thigns will work out. Somehow.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 pm

As soon Jim had left the room, Ariel ran to the door and locked it quickly. She checked it so that it was truly closed before she backed away and sat down in her bed. She told herself that Jim would be alright- but she started to doubt it..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 pm