Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 pm

(Ooc ok so since we've gotten the go ahead to bring in Joseph later on we decided to make this fanfic hope you all enjoy Wink)
    Odette stared at the knife sticking out of his chest, "I...I'm sorry." She whispered and then backed away as Joseph slumped to the ground in agony. Odette didn't bother sticking around then, she bolted she was out of his house in moments leaving Joseph curled up on the floor in a growing pool of his own blood...
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

((eeeeeeeeeeek *is overly excited* bounce bounce bounce ))

Michel didn't know why, byt he and Jospeh ahd always been able to feel or know when something had gone wrong. At least when it was about the other twin. That was why he found himself in Jospeh room right know, staring down at the man bathing in his own blood.
    As always, his never chaning expression was in place as he kneeled down beside his brother. "Told ya so," he smirked after a long silence and without hesitaiton pulle dout the knife, throwing it away somewhere in the room. Without another word he pulled the othe rup into a sitting position, havi g him lean against the bed and stand up to go get the bandages.
    Odette
    Odette

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

(Is also overly excited XDDD)
    Joseph could tell someone was moving around and groaned in pain as his chest burned. "Tha...little....bitch." He growled as he remembered what had happened.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yeah yeah, stop whining" Michel sighend as he was back at his side, pathicng him up and trying to make the blood stop from poruing. He wasn't worried. Had he come a little later he might have, but he didn't and he knew his brother could take more thna this befre dropping dead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 pm

(Ooc ohh our bond....yeah we're tight bro XDD)
    Joseph hated having to get bandaged, it reminded him of the days of Kent, "I'll....I'll...settle this." He said darkly, barely even wincing as he was bandaged.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

((Lol yeah we're twisted xD Michael is quite happy now actually x3))

Michael finished pathcing him up and stood, scwoling down at the elder of the two. "You will, but not now," he said sternly. "You and I are leaving. Tonight."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm

(Ooc hahaha he would be x3)
    Joseph frowned, "Why?" He grunted as he slowly sat up, hating that he his mobility was cut off due to a stupid stab wound.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:12 pm

((Of course, he's got his big bro aaaaaall to himself again Twisted Evil /SHOT/))

He held Joseph up by his arm, making jim stand up straight and not fall over.
    "Beacuse not even we two stands a chance against the whole fucking army," he said flatly and incredoble calm. The royals and apperntly the council as well has had enoguh of him, and they obivously go afetr his twin. "And this town is to small anyway, we'll come back when things calmed down."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 pm

(Ooc ahhh ofc well then it will be just old times then x3)
    As much as he hated admitting it, Joseph knew he was right. "All right fine." He said quietly, vowing to himself that he would have revenge on Odette....if it was one of the last things he ever did.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm

((Ooc mehehehe Twisted Evil ...why does that seem alot worse? xD))

"I may be the younger one, but I think this little event proves that you should litsen to me more," he teased and started tolead him out of the house.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 pm

(ooc ohh wow XDD)
    Joseph looked over at him, "Maybe you're right....how did you know I needed help anyway?" He asked, knowing that if Michael hadn't come when he had, he would have been dead.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm

"I don't know, I just did," he shrugged. "Just like you whenever I was in trouble. Who knows, maybe it's a twin thing," he half joked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Joseph shrugged, "Maybe so...either way I owe you one." He said, it wasn't often that he would admit things like that...but Michael had just saved his life.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

He rolled his eyes, knowing Joseph ahted admitting these things. "You own me alot mre thna one dumbass," he chuckled. "But I'll only kee this one in mind."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Joseph gave him a mock glare, "You better, I hate being in debt to people." He said with a smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 pm

"Oh my, you don't say?" he said sarcasitclly. "Yeah, it's more fun when people are in debt you," he smirked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Joseph rolled his eyes, "True...that is very true." He said with a laugh which soon turned into a groan of pain as his chest flared.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"Don't be such a baby, you've been through worse," he sighend and decided to sat him down on a chair for a bit as they passed the kitchen. "Though it's been a while since anyone got you that good. Ha, we sure underastimated that girl."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Joseph shook his head, "That we did....maybe she's more like us then I thought." He said with some admiration after all she had stabbed him quite forcefully even while panicked. It made him wonder what would have happened if he had helped direct that passion towards injuring others...sadly now he would never know.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

"No, she's not like us" Michael mutterd. "I'lla dmit that's she's thoguh and has more guts than most of the pathetic citicens in this town, but she's not like us."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Joseph smirked, "If you say so." He said as he leaned back and then slowly stood up, "Have you figured a way out of here yet?" He asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"Of course I have. Unlike you I catually think ahead of thigns," he said casually while looking for something to drink. "I've got the hourses and the rest ready. They won't be looking for us until morning, and by then we'll be long gone."

((Gotta remember this isn't a modern set RP xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 pm

(I know I have that problem all the time XDD)
    Joseph smiled, "Good thing you came prepared." He said, it was almost as if his brother had planned this all along...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 pm

((*cough* Of course he haven't Joseph*smiles innocently* xD))

He smirked mockingly. "Like I said, I'm not you."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow, "Where you planning on leaving before you came in to see me stabbed on the floor?" He asked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:07 am