Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Flynn Rider
6 posters

Keep Holding On (( Tag: Odette) )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Keep Holding On (( Tag: Odette) ) Empty Keep Holding On (( Tag: Odette) )

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 am

After Micheal left, Flynn walked in, not seeing the man. He walks in, placing the kill on the table and the rest pf his items back in his room where Odette was.
    "I see that you're awake ... are you hungry? " Flynn asks her as he walked in. He takes off everything but his pants.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Keep Holding On (( Tag: Odette) ) Empty Re: Keep Holding On (( Tag: Odette) )

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:17 am

Odette averted her eyes from his half-naked form and bit her lip, "Um yeah a little bit." She said quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 am

Flynn pulls on a less constricting shirt and pulls out one pf Belle's more conservative night gown that she placed in hos drawer though she only enjoyed wearing his shirts. He. Places it down infront of her.
    "It should fit. When I leave for a job, I'll bring back some of your clothes."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 am

Flynn Rider wrote:Flynn pulls on a less constricting shirt and pulls out one pf Belle's more conservative night gown

I laughed so hard at this!!!! XDDDD
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 am

(( xD Yea. I can only imagine that Belle basically moved into his home and she tries to be good. ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 am

She nodded and then smiled at him, "Thank you again Flynn." She said quietly, she wasn't going to ask who's nightgown it was but she was deeply grateful to Flynn.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

Flynn Rider wrote:(( xD Yea. I can only imagine that Belle basically moved into his home and she tries to be good. ))

(( xDDDD She tries. She fails, but she tries. ))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 am

(( HOME AGAIN~ Very Happy! And I just forgot, she may have just seen his scared back. o.o... JUST SAYING XD ))

"Anytime." He smiles a bit, "If you need any help, just tell me. I'll be more than happy to."
    Flynn leaves the room for a few moments to get the food started.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 am

(YAY! and okies)
    Odette nodded, she didn't mention that she had seen his scarred back, after all it wasn't her business. She watched him leave before she slowly changed into the nightgown he had given her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:47 am

(( Yea, it's not that big of a deal. It's one of those 'Now that I think about it' moments. XD ))

Flynn started the fire, placing the pot just above it before he started to carve into the deer.
    "I hope you don't mind deer, it's the only thing I could catch today." Flynn tells her. There was plenty of other live stock out in the forest, more than usual, but Flynn wasn't as concentrated as he usually is. His mind now preoccupied with more things ontop of his other worries.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm

((Belle could help, if you want, so Flynn could focus on Odette? She kinda gets the whole left in a forest and raped thing.._. She needs to meet more people anyway. x3 and, shes John's sister ;3 ))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

(( True, and Flynn's going to have a melt down soon. So, he probably needs his love around. x'D <3 ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 pm

((D8 She shall be his support!))

Belle poked her head into the cottage, seeing Flynn cooking something. She could already see the anxiety on his shoulders. She stepped inside quietly, setting her bow and quiver down by the door. She moved over to him and gently looped her arms around his middle from behind. She rested her chin on his shoulder. "Anything I can do to help?" She asked gently, not bothering with an explination as to what was going on.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Odette smiled at Flynn, "No deer's good thank you Flynn." She said quietly as she looked down at herself. After he left she heard another woman's voice further down the hall and sighed, it was difficult pretending everything was all right when it really wasn't.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 pm

(( Ohhh Oddie D: ))

Flynn smiles at Belle before shaking his head. "No, I don't need help..." Just as he says that, he almost slices off his fingers. "Maybe I do need help..." He mumbles, his hands now a bit shaking.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Belle frowned, seeing his hands shaking. She gently kissed his shoulder before moving around him and taking his blade from him. "I'd rather you not be the one wielding a blade," She mumbled, smiling sheepishly up to him. "Just...take a deep breath and sit down for a moment. You look as though you might faint," She said quietly, nudging him to a chair. She set the knife onto the counter and bit her bottom lip, silently wondering who the girl was that was in the house.

She walked back to Flynn's bedroom and leaned on the door frame, gazing upon the blonde with a curious expression. Odette? That blonde John spoke of? She silenced her thoughts when she saw the look on the girls face. She knew that look. Belle sighed, rubbing one of her own exposed arms and biting onto her bottom lip slightly at the feel of the scars. "...Why don't you...come sit with us in the living room?" She offered gently, remembering how she hadn't wanted to be alone when her attack had happened. She nodded with her head for the blonde to follow, should she want to, as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Flynn?" She asked softly. "I could...ease some of the stress, if you want?" She offered, her golden hues shimmering in reference to her offer. "A weak spell, but...It might help the both of you," she pointed out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Odette looked up as the young woman spoke to her, she vaguely remembered seeing her fight Joseph in the ballroom. She nodded and slowly slid off the bed to follow her inside the living room, she shakily sat down. She wasn't exactly sure how to react around them....although she would forever be indebted to Flynn for saving her life.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Flynn nods slowly, sitting down on the couch and taking deep breaths. He looks at Odette before leaning over and placing a comforting hand on Odette's.
    "How are you feeling? Sorry I didn't ask..." Flynn asks her, worry and concern showing in his eyes. "And sorry for not introducing you. Odette this is Belle Rolfe. John's little sister and my f-... girlfriend. That's her nightgown you are wearing if you were wondering..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Belle gave a small smile to the blonde, though her gaze flickered to Flynn as he seemed to stumble over her title to him. She shook it off and sat on the back of the sofa. "So, you're Odette, huh? I've heard about you before -- good things, I promise," She laughed softly, hooking a strand of her brown hair behind her ear aimlessly. She shifted her gaze to the ground for a moment and discretely mouthed what looked like words. Her hues glowed softly as she eased the tension and anxiety from the room -- or, well, at least brought it down far enough where they could all relax for while. It was the least she could do.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Odette slowly started to feel herself relax, "Oh really? Well your brother has been very kind with me. I'm grateful he helped me with my injury awhile ago...I never got to properly thank him." She admitted.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Flynn felt some of the tension releasing but it still was apparent. "He seems to be kind to everyone else..." He jokes, though it wasn't as lighthearted as he wanted it to be.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Belle looked to Flynn at his words and frowned slightly. She tilted his chin up and gave him a small sympathetic smile before gently placing a kiss on his forehead. She leaned back and pulled her long tresses over one shoulder, aimlessly fiddling with the strands. "John means well...I've never known him to turn someone down when they needed him...Then again, those in need are usually damsels...Maybe that's your problem, Flynn!" She teased playfully, laughing softly. She smiled and looked back to Odette. "John doesn't expect thanks -- he never does. Something or another about honor and being a noble gentleman or some crap like that," She scoffed, getting up and moving to cut up some vegetables.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 pm

(...my brain is shot, really hope I can somehow stay likeable Razz)
    Odette nodded and then smiled over at Flynn, "I think he's like that with all males, he didn't like Phoebus for some reason." She added with a small frown, true his feelings towards Phoebus hadn't been helped when she and Phoebus had broken up.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 am

"No... I think he's gunning it out for me... Especially dating his amazing sister." He looks back at Odette with a furrow in his brows. "You and Phoebus are having troubles?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 am

Belle snorted a laugh as she heard Odette's statement. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth and cleared her throat. She shook her head and leaned against the counter, smirking slightly. "John has no problem with males. He just doesn't like the guys he's jealous of," She said simply. It wasn't the same for Flynn, but that was just because she was John's baby sister. He was expected to be protective.

(Belle. Shut up. ._.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 pm