Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] Empty Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 am

Marina kept silent during all the way throught Flynn's hideout... She was too worried with Odette right now, and she tried to move her horse in a smooth walk as much she could, because she had the slight feeling that it still hurt Odette more.

She helped Odette to dismount, and to walk inside the house. Once inside Marina laid Odette on the couch, and started looking for the bandages...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:38 am

Odette had to fight to keep herself awake and tried not to show how much she was hurting, however she knew she was failing at that. She watched Marina move around the house and stared down at the mark on her shoulder blade once again, why? why had he raped her again?
    Marina
    Marina

Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Help comes in the most unexpected way [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Marina arranged everything she needed to clean and bandage the wounds... After some time taking care of her own wounds, Marina learned how to bandage properly, something that she never though she'd need one day.

''We were all worried about you since the moment we missed you at the mansion...'', she said quietly and started cleaning the wound on her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I know...I didn't mean to be gone that long. Eric approached me and he made it seem like he needed help. Next thing I know he knocked me out in my own home and he had handcuffed me to the bed and I was..." She trailed off before she looked down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Marina listened quietly to Odette, and her hand shook slightly while she cleaned her shoulder... The way he did it, and where she was attacked, it all looked worse than possible. ''I'm so sorry you was attacked like this, it's horrible to even remember the feeling...'', she said quietly, and her eyes got sad.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Odette frowned, "I'm sorry for making you remember what happened to you." She said apologetically as she looked down, she felt terrible for making Marina remember her own rape.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 pm

''Don't be sorry...'', she said gently, looking up briefly to her while she continued working, ''It makes part of who I am now...'', she pointed softly, telling her the truth.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Odette looked up at her and bit her lip, "Do you ever get past it?" She asked softly as she stared at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

''To be honest...'', she sighed, ''I'm not the same as before, mostly with John... It still hurts, but not so much as it did before'', she confessed and took some bandages to cover the wound.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Odette nodded and then sighed, "Its just....how can anyone do that a person? Be superior and really injure someone?" She asked quietly, it bothered her that people would do that.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

''That's the point, Odette... They think they are superior, but they aren't. They are cowards that use of evil ways to get what they want... He-he threatened killing me if I fight or scream...'', she said quietly. it was the very first time she said this to someone. She didn't talk about this to anybody else.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Odette shuddered, she knew exactly how that felt after all Eric had threatened stabbing her again which would have killed her. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

She sighed, ''Those wounds you took care that day... He did it, and he also marked me like this'', she glanced briefly to her shoulder and leaned back a little. Seeing her thigh injured too, she cut a little of the pants and turned her attention on cleaning the cut.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Odette had forgotten that Eric had dug his knife into her thigh until Marina pointed it out and then bit her lip as Marina tended to it. "Its like they mark their territory." She said softly and with disgust in her voice. She belonged to no one...and the fact that he had marked her like that made her furious.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Marina let a small laugh out, ''Maybe...'', she shrugged softly, ''You know how men are primeval...'', she smirked and looked down to her work.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Odette chuckled, "That is very true...I guess that's the only way of how to view them." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Marina giggled a little, and after a moment she got serious, ''You mentioned something about Joseph and Eric... Does Eric work for him?'', she asked quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Odette blinked, "Uh no...he's Joseph's son. He wants to make his father proud and his father asked him to rape me." She said quietly and stared down at her arm again. "I think the real reason he raped me again so soon was due to Joseph's reaction when he found out he hadn't finished." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Marina stopped everything she was doing... Eric was Joseph's son. That would change a lot for when she's going to plan her revenge upon Joseph. ''He wants...'', she was indignantly... ''Perhaps the Council should offer a reward for his head too.'', Marina said quietly and returned her attention on cleaning her thigh.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Odette shook her head, "No...he's mine, he id this to me and once I'm healed I intend on making him suffer." She said coldly and matter-of-factly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Marina almost forgot she was talking with an assassin, she simply smiled softly and said, ''Well, if the Council gets on him first, I promisse I'll give him to you... You deserve it'', she said quietly. If Marina got it right, that man raped her twice, so Odette had all the reason to make him pay for it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Odette looked down, "Thank you...that means a lot to me." She said quietly. After all she was serious when she said that...after all he had raped her twice...she wasn't going to forgive that.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Marina cleaned her throat before asking her shyly, ''Is this the first time this happenned to you??'', she looked up briefly before starting bandaging her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Odette looked down, "Well uh no not really....Joseph used to uh rape my butt, he never uh...did actual rape though." She said quietly as her hands knotted in her lap.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Marina blushed a little, having some trouble on imagining any kind of intercourse in the butt, and being raped in there was something unthinkable to her, ''I wish you could have Joseph too, but I believe the Council will make sure to deal with him'', she said quietly. But Joseph was hers, as well Dymas...

[Oh dear... Marina is so 'innocent' in sex matters XDDD *hides*]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:22 am