Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fix You. [tag Eric]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Fix You. [tag Eric] Empty Fix You. [tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am

Belle hummed quietly to herself as she rode atop Phillepe, the horse happily trotting along. She furrowed her brows and tugged at the reins to get him to stop as she saw a familiar boy near by. "Eric?" She called softly, sliding off of her horses back and petting his side to get him to stay. She walked over to the dark haired man and furrowed her brows. "What are you doing out here?" She questioned before flickering her gaze to his hand and the blood stain from his nose. "What happened?" She asked, stepping closer to him and resting a hand on his cheek, her eyes concerned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Fix You. [tag Eric] Empty Re: Fix You. [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 am

Eric was walking back to town, the stupid horse couldn't obey him as he smelled his blood, and his hand ached hard as he tried to hold the reins, Michael just had to ruin his good hand??...

He was looking down when Belle asked his name, and he smilled apologetically as she got closer, ''Family issues...'', he said simply.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 am

Belle frowned. She could see that pain in his eyes that seemed to come around when he spoke of his family. She sighed and kissed his cheek gently as a means to comfort him. When she pulled back, her eyes glowed a soft gold as she took his pain -- well, at least the pain he felt from the bodily injuries. She winced slightly, the feeling choosing her shoulders to relocate to. She shook it off.

She got him to sit down against a tree and opened up her satchel. She got out some bandages and knelt beside him. "You won't be able to feel this, so don't worry," She assured him as she took his injured hand. She'd made sure to take the feeling from his arm before she even attempted to re-break the bones and reset them in the right places. She wrapped his hand in the bandages. She did the same for his nose, then sighed, laying a hand on his chest and closing her eyes as she focused her mind to find where else he was injured. She frowned, seeing the injury wasn't something she could fix. She opened her eyes and gave him a small smile. "I can't fix that one," She said quietly, resting her hand against his abdomen. "But...I can keep the pain away," she nodded, not letting on that it drained her energy.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 am

Eric didn't say a thing as she leaned in and kissed his cheek... When he was around Belle he got relaxed, and somehow he always forgot all of his messy family and the mess he was turning to be. He got the moment her eyes glowed and the pain was taken away from his body.

He frowned when she winced, he was glad he wasn't feeling any pain, except the one on his side. He sat where she led him and watched quietly as she started fixing him. His curiosity took the place of the last task his father gave him, and he guessed he was started to get how she did it...

''Nah, don't worry... I'm getting used to it'', he said softly when she finished and patted the ground so she could seat by his side. ''So, how this is work? You take other's pain and feel it?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 am

Belle looked to him and sighed, nodding slightly. "I'm not the best...witch...so...I can't do spells perfectly. They drain my energy...The spell I used for you would, if you used by a professional, take all the pain away and basically destroy it, but...I'm not good enough for that, so I get the pain in the others stead," she mumbled, rubbing her shoulder and groaning in her throat. "But, don't worry. I've been through worse," she assured him. "Far worse."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 am

Eric shook his head, ''A witch and an assassin... You won, there's no one like you in the World, Bells'', he smiled softly.
    He frowned slightly, ''I didn't deserve your caring, but anyway, thank you... It's fair enough if I do something for you now... Here, let me rub this shoulder'', he asked with gentle eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 am

Belle blinked, smiling a bit at the name he called her. She'd never really had a nickname, no matter how simple it was. She frowned at his first statement, but sighed and gave him a soft smile. "'Kay," she said simply, smiling. She turned so that he could get to her shoulder more easily and pulled her hair over her other shoulder.

"Are you all right, though...?" she asked quietly. "Your eyes looked a little...shaken up when I first saw you," She mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 am

He tried a position where he could massage her shoulder decently, since his good hand was out of order at the moment. He frowned at her question, but said quietly, ''Family issues, mainly with my uncle...'', he said quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:04 am

Belle looked back at him and frowned a bit. "Your uncle lives here, too, huh?" she asked. "Family reunion," she mumbled with a false enthusiasm. "Eric...is your family the ones that get you to hurt people?" she asked, testing one of her theories.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 am

''Yes, he's my father's indentical twin... I can only tell who is who because of their body language'', he said quietly, and couldn't help but chuckle, ''Yeah, family reunion sucks... whatever family is''. He got serious at her last question, ''No. My father ask me, I won't lie... But I've hurt people even when he didn't ask'', he remembered of when he raped Ariel... That was on his own, nobody said he had to do it.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 am

Belle nodded, remaining quiet for a few moments. She didn't want to get into a lecture on how he wasn't that guy. She sighed and leaned back against his chest. "...You should avoid your family a little better," She mumbled, looking up at him. "Especially if they leave you all broken," she pouted. "I mean, I can't promise I'll be around to fix you up if you're always getting into meetings with them," She pointed out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

''You're worry is touching Belle... I've passed through worse'', he sighed and leaned his back against the tree. Eric remembered the first time he saw his father, and the drubbing he received. That was by far the worst of them.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:51 am

"Still..." Belle sighed, looking to him with soft eyes. "...You said your father tells you to do things sometimes? ...Did he tell you to do something this time?" She asked before her eyes hues turned a brighter gold, persuading him to tell the truth as she had once before.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Eric sighed, and looked down to her when she asked. There was something in her eyes, and after Eric felt like he wanted to tell the truth, again. ''Yes...'', he said simply, ''And stop doing this trick on me, it's not fair...'', he mumbled and looked down.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 am

Belle sighed and gently curled up against his chest. "No one said I played fair..." She pointed out quietly. "What job did he give you to do?" She asked quietly, aimlessly tracing a pattern on his chest with her fingertips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:25 am

Eric laughed softly, ''Why do you want to know? Do you want to help me with that?'' He scoffed and bent his knee up to rest his elbow on it.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 am

"Maybe," Belle said simply before looking up at him. "I just...I don't want to see more people hate you," She said quietly. "I hate hearing from Odette or Flynn about what's wrong with you...I don't see you the same as they do," She shrugged, gently touching his cheek.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 am

''Don't worry about... I've already have the hate from this person I'm going to hurt, so it won't make any difference'', he said quietly. As he heard Odette's name he closed his eyes... What was the matter among her and the twins?? It looked like they could kill each other because of that woman.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 am

Belle sighed and shook her head. "I don't care," she mumbled. "I want to help," she said simply. "If you have to hurt Odette..." she bit her lip. "I can tell you don't want to," she said simply. "Not really, at least...Let me help. I can...fake it."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 am

''You can tell I don't want to??'', he shook his head looking down to her... ''Why do you think it's Odette?? It could be anybody else...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 am

Belle shrugged. "Your eyes tell more than you think they do," she said simply, gently running a hand through his hair and tilting her head to the side. "I don't know...It just seems to be your...choice girl," she mumbled, smiling sheepishly. "I like Odette. She's good for my brother...I'm tired of seeing her get hurt," she said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 am

''Nonsense'', Eric mumbled and looked foward to the trees, ''She's not really my choice, it's my father's...'', he shook his head... ''I like her too, but.... What is it to her, I mean my father and uncle just had this argument because of her, and I know my uncle visits her without my father's knowledge'', he said with a small smile. If there was somebody he could talk about this, sure it was Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:22 am

Belle listened quietly, sitting up a bit and pulling her hair into a ponytail. She brushed her bangs back behind her ears and furrowed her brows. "Really? Weird..." she mumbled. What reason would one of the twins have to sneak off to see Odette? She didn't care that much, as she found her attention drift quite easily. "Well...If you do have to hurt her...Let me help," she pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am

''Hmmm, I don't have to hurt her... I have to bring her to my father so he will kill her.'', he said softly, and then he laughed... ''Damn Bells, even when you doesn't use your trick I tell you the truth''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 am

Belle frowned, though she tried to laugh with him. "Kill her?" She repeated, making a face. "You can't let that happen, Eric..." she whispered, her eyes locking with his. "You're not going to....are you?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:40 pm