Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Karma. [tag Eric]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Karma. [tag Eric] Empty Karma. [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:11 am

Kida gasped slightly, stirring from where she sat leaning against the headboard of her and Eric's bed. She placed her hand over her stomach and smiled slightly, her eyes lighting up as she sat her book down -- seeing as she'd been reading before feeling the small kick pressed to her skin. "Eric?" She murmured, looking over at him with a small grin on her lips. "The baby...Jacob--he...kicked," she chirped, a soft giggle falling from her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Karma. [tag Eric] Empty Re: Karma. [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:21 am

Eric was strolling around the living room, studying the spell book in his hands. There was a particular spell he had some difficult with, but slowly he was starting to get it. Once in a while he looked at Kida inside their room. She was also reading, but he couldn't see the title of the book. He was mumbling the words, trying to memorize tham when he heard Kida calling for him. He peeked his head on the door just after it, ready to do anything she wanted. He closed the book in his hands, and walked inside the room, with a grin that matched hers. ''He kicked?'', he asked like a small boy, and placed his hand upon her small bump as he sat by her side on the bed.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:25 am

Kida nodded, her grin still on her lips as she sat up better. She took his hand and placed it over the spot the baby boy had kicked just a moment before. She gasped again softly as the baby kicked again, a bit harder, as if responding to Eric's touch. "Yeah, Jacob... That's your daddy," She murmured, using her free hand to gently run her fingers through Eric's hair as she smiled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 am

His smile lightened up when he felt the boy's kicking against his touch. He looked down to the small bump and then up to Kida, he has never felt this happiness for a long while, maybe that was the first time he was really happy in Nirethia at all. ''I'm here Jacob, daddy is here.'', he smiled boyish and leaned in towards Kida to kiss her lips tenderly before kissing her stomach, his hand never leaving the spot he felt his son kicking.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 am

Kida leaned into his kiss before watching how he kissed her stomach. She giggled softly and bit her lip, feeling Jacob kick a little more. But, the kicks felt weak. Of course, he was small. So, there was nothing to worry about there. Besides, how the hell should she know what a baby's kick was supposed to feel like. "You've got the best daddy in the world, Jacob... You don't know how lucky you already are, sweet boy," she whispered, gently playing with Eric's hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 am

Eric smiled childish like as he felt the small kicks on his hand, it was the best feeling actually. He placed more kissses on her stomach, smilling blissfuly as he did, and then turned his blues eyes up to her, with a passionate gaze. ''I'm luckier, because I have you'', he said and then kissed her again. Then he kissed her nose and forehead before he sat closer to her and wrapped his arms around her small frame.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:58 am

Kida leaned into the kiss, then giggled softly and nuzzled close to his side as he kissed her skin. "I love you," she mumbled softly before yawning cutely.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 am

Eric smiled down to her as she said he loved him. After all this time they were together, he still felt the same feeling at the first time she said that to him. ''I love you more, both of you'', he kissed the top of her head and rested one hand at her stomach. He shuckled softly seeing her yawning. She was so cute, and he was his. ''You tired, maybe we could take some rest now...'', he mumbled gently. he could study that spell in another time, now he was just glad to be with her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:29 am

Kida nodded, laying her head onto his chest. "I guess... Tomorrow you can show me some of your spells. You've yet to let me teach you any," she pouted before yawning again. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Goodnight, Eric," she mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 am

''We can talk about this tomorrow morning. Now you need to sleep'', he said with a small smirk and leaned back on the bed, lyaing down and bringing her closer to him. ''Sleep well'', he whispered softly and right after her, he fell asleep.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 am

Rest was nice. She hadn't realized how tired she had been recently. But, her rest was easily interrupted by a sharp pain. She gasped, clenching her teeth tightly as she sat up, a hand moving over her stomach protectively. She curled in on herself slightly, trying her best to be quiet. She'd just eaten something. That had to be it. She swung her legs over the side of the bed. She froze.

Is that...blood?

"E-Eric--! Wake up," She whispered, her tone panicked. "I-I...I'm bleeding," she whimpered before groaning and curling up again, the same pain shooting through her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:57 am

Eric was fast asleep, feeling the warmth from Kida by his side was nice, and sometimes he smiled during his sleep. Then, he felt a little cold, but it was for a very short moment before he heard her voice. The urgency on her tone made him awake instantly, maybe there was someone into the house... Maybe his worst fear was happening, and he was there. But her next words got him by surprise. He looked at the stained sheets and then on her legs... No. Jacob... ''I'm going to see if Belle's home... If she's not, I'm taking you town to see a doctor'', he mumbled and made a face hearing her in pain, he was feeling pain seeing her like that.

He jumped from the bed and jogged towards Belle's room. He felt a little better seeing her on her bed. She was sleeping too, but he didn't care on waking her up..., ''Belle...'', he put a hand on her shoulder and tried to shake it gently to wake her up, ''kida... Jacob... Blood... we need help'', he mumbled the words, he couldn't formulate a sentence feeling so nervous and scared at the same time.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:04 am

Kida watched as Eric left the room, but found her focus was only on her stomach. She was bleeding. You didn't bleed during pregnancy. At lest, not that much... Fear seized her instantly. What if...No. Surely not. She was the healthiest person in Nirethia. There was no way she'd done something wrong.
    ---------
    Belle stirred from her wake with an irritated look on her face. But, as soon as he spoke, she frowned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Of course," she murmured, touching his cheek tenderly before hurrying past him and into the room with her sister. She bit her lip, seeing the blood on the sheets. "Kida... Tell me where it hurts," Belle said softly, tilting her sisters chin up.

Kida put her hand on her stomach and whimpered, obviously terrified. "Ah... Is h-he okay?" Kida asked. Belle didn't answer. She was focusing on something else -- Kida's stomach.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:11 am

Eric gave Belle an apologetic before following her back to where Kida was. He was glad Belle was there, and not at Flynn's that night. He walked inside the room and knelt by Kida's side, holding her free hand tenderly as he looked up to her face and then back to Belle. ''Is he?'', Eric echoed Kida's question.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Kida anxiously looked to her sister. "Belle...?" Kida murmured. Belle was quiet for a long while. She finally closed her eyes and started to say something. She turned her eyes to Kida and frowned, coming up short on words. "No..." Belle said simply. "I....Can't feel him anymore," she whispered, placing her hand over Kida@'s on her stomach. Kida stared at her, eyes wide and tears brimming. "H-He was...fine...He can't be..." Her voice was shaking and cracking as she caressed her stomach, her eyes on her stomach. "Kida...I..." Belle looked away and then to Eric. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered before closing her eyes and moving het hand away from Kida, then got up and moved silently from the room.

Kida shook her head and covered her mouth with her hands. She closed her eyes tightly and curled In on herself, holding her sides. She'd just gotten used to the idea of a baby, and now he was just...gone. Just gone.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Eric was getting more anxious as the time passed by, and Belle kept quiet, feeling Kida's stomach. Eric also stared at Belle, feeling his world collapsing apart as she said she couldn't feel Jacob anymore. He didn't understand. The little boy was fine before, he started kicking, and responding to Kida, he couldn't be just... Gone.

He stared blankly at Belle as she tried to comfort them, and left them alone. Then his attention turned fully to Kida. She seemed so devasted as he was feeling now, and just now she was starting to lose her fear, to be happy with the idea. Seeing her that way, hurt him more. He sat on the bed and brought her into his lap, holding and pulling her gently against his chest. He needed to be her rock, he needed to be strong for her now. He gently stroke her amr and kissed her temple, holding her tight against him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Kida felt Eric's arms around her as she was lifted into his lap, but at the same time, she felt empty. And that simple thought made it feel all too real. She shook her head, sobbing into her hands and not responding to his touch or comfort. "This is my fault... I wished it," she whispered brokenly, her tears still falling as she stared blankly ahead of herself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm

He stopped stroking her arms after hearing what she said. He knew she was scared, but he didn't know how much she was scared at all. He took a deep breath and rested his chin upon her head. He couldn't snap on her, because seeing her happy into the evening made him think that she might was starting to getting used with the idea, with the changings on her body. ''This isn't your fault...'', he whispered after a moment. He wanted to say she must had talked to him, to make him know how scared she was, at the point of wishing such thing. He sighed, and shook the thought from his mind as he restarted to rub her arm gently.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 am

Kida shook her head and climbed out of his lap, the feeling of him trying to comfort her only making her feel sick. "It is my fault... But..." She paused and then shifted her blue gaze onto him, her eyes much paler than they normally were. "Congratulations. You're off the hook now," She muttered before shaking her head and walking unsteadily from the room to the living room. Belle looked up from where she sat on the couch, her eyes worried as she saw her sister.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 am

Eric frowned and watched her with uneasy eyes as she walked of from him. But her words made him feel worse... So she thought the baby was the only thing keeping him with her, his love wasn't enough? Or maybe she couldn't believe he wasn't able to love her? Was she hoping he would go after her, like the other times he had? He ran his both hands on his hair and looked down, seeing the blood on the bed. The pain was too much, he couldn't stand there anymore, where he felt like he wasn't worth to any of the women he was living with.

He turned his feelings down, and assumed that cold gaze he had after he met Joseph. At least now it wasn't hurting anymore. He put his boots and fasted his cloak. He walked into the living room, and spotted the two of them on the couch. He headed to where Kida was standing and hovered her, leaning his hands on the backboard at her sides ''I should be the one congratulating you... Now you don't need to be around a fucking bastard like me'', he sneered with a smug smile and pushed himself off from her. ''Don't wait for me'', he said as he passed by the door and left them alone. He didn't know where he was going, all he knew was that he was going to take Spirit and ride far away from that place.

[>.< Kiki broke Eric! DX]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 am

Kida sat on the couch with Belle, silently staring at nothing in particular as Belle tried to soothe her. She looked blankly to Eric when he came to her, her usual light gone from her eyes as he spoke. Belle on the other hand was not as laid back. "Eric, don't--" She started to say, but found herself left with only her sister as the male went out of the door. She stammered slightly, a sadness coming over her eyes as she slouched on the couch beside her sister. "I knew it," Kida said, her tone devoid of...anything at all, really. "Knew what?" Belle whispered, rubbing one of her eyes. Kida shook her head and laid down, curling into a small ball as and staring at the far wall. She'd been right, after all. He left so easily. He had just...walked right out. That look on his face... She closed her eyes tightly, hoping to wash it from her mind, but it remained. She started to cry again, Belle gently rubbing her leg to try and soothe her.

(Kiki broke herself, ;A;)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 am

OOC:
    Kiki!! I'm feeling so bad! D'x
    Karma. [tag Eric] Tumblr_mbp2iwLyLb1r3zat8

What should we do now? Maybe playing the next morning?
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:13 am

(How about a few days/weeks later, when she finally leaves the house? x.x)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 am

[She's leaving???? o.o Why you didn't tell me about that before?? xp]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 am

(no, I mean, she'll be staying inside for a long time, and then Belle will finally drag her out of the house. XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 pm