Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:34 am

( XDDD )

*Rapunzel giggles* Aw... *she hesitantly puts her hand on Idris' head to pet her*
    Milo
    Milo

Antal inlägg : 56
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-13

Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry, Can't Help Ya.. (Tag: Milo)

Post  Milo Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 am

(XD)

Idris snorted in surprise and looked at Rapunzel hesitantly before laying her ears flat and letting the blond girl pet her.

Milo grinned. "She didn't bite you and is letting you pet her! That's brilliant!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:48 pm

*Rapunzel laughs, turning to Milo* Is it..?
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Milo nodded. "It is! She normally doesn't like any other females I meet! She tends to bite them a lot! But she likes you, so that's brilliant!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:18 pm

*Rapunzel tilts her head* Any other females? *she giggles and pets Idris more* Aww... She wants to be you're only girl huh??
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Milo laughed. "I suppose so," he grinned and held an apple up to Idris, who looked at it out of the corner of her eye, sniffed, and then casually bent her neck down and ate the apple in one bite. Milo chuckled. "She'll always have a special place in my heart though," he said as he pat the horse's neck fondly.

(XDDDD He traveled with only Idris for quite a few years, so she's like, his best friend XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm

( Aww. XDD Like Todd! XD )

*Rapunzel smiles kindly* How nice. *she pets Idris again*
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm

(XDD Yeah!!)

Idris nickered, and then lightly bumped her head against Rapunzel's shoulder. Milo smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

*Rapunzel blinks before smiling a bit; she was still upset about everything that's happened, but she didn't want to show that to anyone, especially her new friend*
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:43 am

Idris lightly exhaled through her nose, playfully blowing some air onto Rapunzel's face. Milo chuckled. "Oi, she doesn't want to smell your apple breath," Idris whinnied indignantly. Milo pouted. "I smell just fine, thank you! Better than a horse, anyways," Idris rolled her eyes and stomped her foot.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:36 am

*Rapunzel giggles more and smiles* Thanks you two. You've made me smile a lot today. I haven't done that in a while..
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 am

Milo's eyes softened at her, and he smiled. "Of course. Anytime you need cheering up, just give me a call. Yell right down the street, I'll be happy to oblige!" he said brightly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 am

*Rapunzel giggles again before nodding to him* I think I'll just very well do that. What if you're busy though?
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Milo tilted his head. "Hm . . . . then I'll send Idris to come and cheer you up instead!"

The horse gave Milo a blank look.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm

*Rapunzel smiles a bit* It doesn't look like she's going to agree... *she giggles* Maybe you two should have a compromise before you just decide.
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:50 am

Milo grinned. "Nawww, she'll do it! She just doesn't like me making decisions for her, even if she was going to make that decision anyways!" Milo said brightly.

Idris snorted and rolled her eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 pm

*Rapunzel gives a small smile* So you can understand her then?
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 am

Milo blinked. "Well of course! I speak horse you know!" he said in his usual bright fashion, though seeming quite serious about it.

( . . . yeah, he can't, that's just the crazy talking XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 am

*Rapunzel giggles* Oh..? I didn't know that!! That's a very interesting talent!

( XDDD )
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:20 am

Milo nodded. "I can speak anything! Including baby!!"

(XDDDDDDDDD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 am

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow* Baby...?
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 am

Milo nodded proudly. "Yes I do!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:12 am

*Rapunzel grins* Well I'd like to hear that..!
    Milo
    Milo

Post  Milo Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Milo blinked. "Oh, I can't actually speak it, I just understand what they say!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm

*Rapunzel giggles* Ohhh! Well...can you speak...fox?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content