Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) Empty Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Odette went down to the river to hunt some dinner for her and Jim, she had left after making sure his injuries were going to heal. She dismounted Honey and leaned over to withdraw her bow when someone pressed a knife tip against her neck. She rolled her eyes, "Please tell me you didn't bring your lapdogs this time." She said as her hand withdrew her knife. Carter just chuckled, "I didn't....after all I wanted my fun with you first." He said and grabbed a fistful of her hair to smell. She made a noise of disgust and glared as he forcefully turned her to face him. Her hand twitched as he leaned in close to her, "Now you don't have your sweet Captain to look after you." He said as he tightened his grip on her hair but Odette still didn't say anything as she waited for the opportune moment.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:14 pm

"No, this time she has someone much worse."
    Before Carter would've had time to turn around, his head was by thick log, sending him st´raight down to the ground face first.
    Jim glared darkly down at the man, as if forgetting for a moment Odette was standing right there. His body still hsut like hell when he moved, but right he didn't care.
    Odette
    Odette

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Odette just stared down at Carter for a moment and then glanced back up at Jim in worry. "Jim...you need to leave before he wakes up. Trust me...I can handle him." She said and withdrew her knife, she had no qualms when it came to killing men like Carter.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm

He looked up at her, his glare still in place. "Sure didn't look like you could," he snarled and glared back down at the man. "You go back, just beacuse I'm hurt doesn't mean I can't kill him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Odette scowled and stepped forward, "Jim, you're not the killer here...now please just listen to me." She begged and lightly touched his arm...
    (Ooc why can I picture only bad things now??? XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 pm

He roghly pushed away her hand and tooka a step back. "What the fukc do you know?!" he hissed, if possible, his eyes turning even darker. "YOu don't know shit about me Odette. You're not the only who have killed..."

((dramaaaaa 8D lol. I'm going to have dinner now just so ya know Wink ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Odette glared back at him and stepped forward, "If you do this....you'll be just like him. Is that what you want Jim?" She demanded angrily, only now realizing that she may have taken this a bit too far...
    (Ooc I knooowww XDDD and now I'm scared >.< XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

He stared wide eyed at her for a long quiet moment. The air became tense and heavey as he took a step over the man and closer to her, his fists clenched and shaking in anger.
    "I.. am not.. like him..!"

Last edited by Jim on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

(Ooc eep...)
    Odette met his gaze with her own, "Then prove it....don't kill him Jim." She said evenly fighting the urge to shrink back at the look in his eyes. She was reminded horribly of the days with Korso which was when Carter chose to move, he lunged and tackled Jim from behind, Odette froze before moving and trying to fight Carter off.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 pm

((Ooc >8D))

Jim found himself kissing the ground the next second, cursing loudly at the pain when some wounds reopend, again.
    "Get the fuck off me!" he yelled at the manand tried to push him off, wich in his state wasn't the easiest thing to do.

((Ooc oh dear x'D my poor Jimbo xP))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Odette saw her opening and whacked Carter across the back of the head with her knife hilt causing him to black out. She dragged him off of Jim and then stood over him, promising herself not to move.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Jim grunted something inaudible as he pushed himself back up to his feet. He felt the blood under his shirt but ingored it. "Fucker..." he mumbled under his breath. "Get back to your house," he told her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Odette shook in fear....that voice...."No, you'll have to get through me first." She said and tightened her stance, she didn't want to fight him...not like this.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

"I said," he repeated and took a step closer to her. "Go back to your house."
    He was to angry and hurting all over to care what he was doing or who he was standing right before him right now. If she could just step out of the way and let him finnish of this scum. "It wasn't a suggestion, it was a comand."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow, "I don't take commands Jim." She said firmly even as her heart hammered within her chest.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Before even he himself had realised, he had slapped her. Hard. His hard and cold eyes didn't even so much as blink though. "Back off," he ordered her again. "Or I will hurt you for real."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:00 pm

She saw stars and glared back at him just as cold, "That was weak.....Michael at least knew how hard to hit people." She said darkly. Her head throbbed but Odette didn't care if he got his anger out on her, she at least could take it.
    (Ooc...I'm dead <<>>)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:07 pm

(D: Oddieeeeeeeeee noooooo)

It was like the world had turned competely stopped excisting for Jim. All he could see was red.
    Without a wrod he ha puncshed her hard enough in the face to make her fall down on the ground. Sitting down beside her her grabbed her by the hair painfully and made her look up at him. From the corner of his eye he had spotted her knife and grabbed it.
    "I'm not like Michael," he said drakly as he raised the knife above his head. "I'm much worse than him."

((......D: i'm soory!!! I'll brb back again! gotta go entertain some guests >.<))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm

(Ooc...Odie just had to open her big mouth...XDD and NOOO!!!)
    Odette thrashed in his grip, her eyes wide with horror...she was going to die that realization hit her. She whimpered and then met his gaze...she shook all over...all traces of the Jim she knew were gone.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 pm

((wow... that went alot faster thna I'd though 8D))

Just as he was about to stab her, he froze, eyeswide in realitation.
    He let ge of her and stumbled back, almost tripping over his own feet. "I..Odette.. I didn't..! It wasn't..." he stutterd in horror, letting the knife fall from his hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Odette didn't say anything, she just moved and grabbed her knife she knew her face showed signs of his attack. She avoided his words before she stood over the downed man and calmly bent down and slit his throat. She got back up and wiped her blade calmly before she met his gaze, "Don't.....just don't." She said quietly and moved towards Honey.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm

((damn xD))

Jim didn't even blinkas he watched Carter's throut get cut open. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before after all.
    He couldn't look at Odette. What the hell had been going through inside his head?! WHat if he had killed her...
    he shaked his head, not wanting to think about it. "I'll be going then..." he said quietly and turned his back to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Odette followed after him,"Where are you going?" She asked as she followed him. She put her hand on his arm, "Listen...I'm sorry." She said quietly, the words sounding hollow even to her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm

He flinched and shaked of her hand. "Don't touch me."
    Wanting so smakc himself again at hi hard tone he ran a hand down his face. "I told you befor this might happen... I better go before I actually..." he gulped, feeling sick that he was this close to actually ending this girl's life. "I have other places to go to," he lied.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

She moved so she was in front of him, "Jim...it wasn't your fault." She said softly as she tried to plead with him. "You better stop talking like that otherwise I'll do something stupid." She added, throwing his words back at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:59 am