Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
Odette
6 posters

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) Empty Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Odette was grateful that Flynn had helped her back to Phoebus's place and snuck her way back into her room. She changed back into the shirt that Phoebus had given her before she slipped under the covers. She was still upset about what had happened earlier with Gaston and wondered about her and Phoebus....he cared about her right?
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Someone tapped impatiently on the window then, reveling the distressed teen.
    "Open up," he called from the side, urging her to hurry up before one of the servants caught him.
    Odette
    Odette

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Odette started to smile when she saw who it was and was about to get up but then realized all she had on was Phoebus's shirt so she bundled the blanket around herself before she moved to open the window. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she smiled at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 pm

He grinned and jumped inside,closingthe window after him. "Here to svae you form being bored," he joked and casually throw himself on the bed. "Shiiit, my back hurts," he whined and turned to his side.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Odette frowned, "Are you ok? Did Joseph pay you a visit too?" She asked quietly, fearing the answer. She sat down on the bed next to him slowly as her stomach was still in pain.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

He stayed still with his back turned to her for a moment, his grin slowy faiding. "S they really are back..." he whisperd and sat up. His expression full with hurt and concern. "They hurt you didn'' they." Ot wasn't a question, he didn't have to guess they apied her a visit as well. "The captain wasn't there this time either..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Odette sighed, "They decided to pay me a visit at my place and well they made this worse." She said and gestured at the place where she had been stabbed with some regret. "No he wasn't there but he found me and Michael and Joseph said that they were planning on using Phoebus for something with my help. What do you think they meant?" She asked quietly and fearfully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Jim narrowed his eyes, glaring at where her wound should be. Those fukcing cowards...
    "They're just messing with your head..." he groaled. "They trying to scare you! WHat could they posisble want with the captain anyway?"
    Of course, Jim had no idea they had come here along with the new princess.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 pm

She shrugged, "I don't know, I've given up on trying to find out." She admitted blankly as she lay back on the bed with a sigh as her stomach still ached. She was worried and stressed....two things that never ended well, "Jim....what did you first think of me when I met you?" She asked quietly and then froze when she realized she had asked the question out loud.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Jim sighend, deciding to drop the subject for now to and laid down beside her. She's ok, that's what matterd right now...
    "Huh?" he blinked at her question. "What do you mean? and why ask this all of a sudden?" he grinned amused.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

She bit her lip, "Its nothing.....just something a guy said about me. I..don't come off as a whore do I?" She asked quietly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm

And again, his grin vanished was replaced with an angry frown. "WHo the hell told you that?!" He snapped and sat up. "Odette, you may be alot of things, but not a whore. Don't you ever dare think that you come off as a one," he said sternly. "And if you did, then Doofus wouldn't even had botherd with you. Geez, don't litsen to what some stupid men says."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

She sighed, "Look he didn't say I was but he made me think....he all but insinuated that Phoebus had probably slept with other women and that I was wasting my time trying to be one of his...conquests. He also said that any man...would be priviliged to see..." She trailed off as her face burned in shame.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Jim rolled his eyes. "Whoever that jerk was he's just trying to make you uncomftuble, screw him, don't litsen to the shit he's telling you."
    Hecaressed her cheek softly. "I hate standing up for a guy like Doofuf," he started and a made a face. "But you should have more faith in the guy. He adores you. Oc ofusre you're not one of his 'conquests' or whatever."
    He stood up and tooka deep calming breath. "And for that last things he told you," he cracked his knuckles. "I'll beat the shit out of him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Odette shook her head, "I wouldn't Jim...he's the princesses' best friend. I don't want to see you wind up in jail for something like that." She said quietly as she put her hand over his as she tried to soothe him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm

He gave her a look that said 'you think I care?' but forced himself to clam down anyway. "Damn rich bastards..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:49 pm

She rubbed his arm and sighed, "Its all right Jim." She said softly, wishing that she hadn't said anything.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 pm

He rubbed his temples. Getting angry sure took up alot of his enegry, eh?
    And not only thta.... he had so much going on wiht his life right now... besides from the tiwns there was Ariel... and Aladdin...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 pm

She frowned, "Jim....are you all right?" She asked quietly as she studied him with concern. She knew Jim must be dealing with more pressure then he was used too and that saddened her. Why did they have to come back now?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

"Yeah yeah I'm fine.... just exahusted," he smiled slightly, not wanting to make her worry more. "And... got alot on my mind right now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Odette sighed and then patted the spot next to her on the bed, "Well you can sleep here, and I'm sorry for unloading my problems on you." She said sadly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

"You're problems are mine as well," he chuckled and happli jumped donw on the bed again. Oh he could only imagen the face of the captain if he found him here.
    "Come on you sleep yoo, the bed's bug enough for both of us," he offerd and patted the empty place beside him.

((be back later<3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm

(yeeah he wouldn't be happy and okie BYE!! XDD)
    Odette sighed and laid down next to him, "Fine, but no funny business." She said warningly as she tried to get comfortable. It certainly wouldn't help her relationship if Phoebus found them like this....
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 pm

( Twisted Evil )

JIm smirked playfully and leaned closer to her. "Awww don't be such a killjoy~" he purred in her ear. And started to tickle her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:59 pm

She jumped and started giggling but that hurt, she retaliated and tickled him back.
    (hehehe XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:41 pm