Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey] Empty Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey]

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Ariel walked up to the door and glanced back if she could see Jim nearby before she checked so that the knife was against her leg. Sure, maybe it would better to have it somewhere else, but this was the only place she could reach it from under her dress easily. She took a deep breath and hesitated a little before she knocked on the door. She was sure that the Korso's never got any guests like this, but she hoped that he wouldn't be too surprised..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey] Empty Re: Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey]

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm

((*laughs her head off at the title* lol! ))

Micheal was lying down in the old couch, his eyes were closed but he wasn't alseep. He heard someone knocking on the door, but didn't move to get up or bother answearing. No one could find this hide out, unless they worked for him or Jospeh, which were only few, and neither of them ever knocked. His brother sure as hell didn't, it was his place too after all. And Vanessa didn't either, nor did Jim, if he ever came here willingly. Then it could only be one person he could think out was standing outside, but still didn't care enough to get up.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey] Empty Re: Join the good side- we have cookies [Tag Mikey]

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

After standing there for a while, Ariel rubbed her hands nervously and looked around to see if one of the twins would come up from behind. Slowly she reached out her hand and laid it on the doorknob- and bit her lips hard as she opened the door. If someone was home, then she would do what she came here for- and if no one was there, she could look around..
    "Hello..?!" She said quietly and took a step inside. It was dark and it made it hard to see if someone was in there.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

"So it was you..." the younger twin mutterd tiredly when he heard the familiar voice of the young redhead. He still didn't move and kept his eyes closed when she stepped inside.
    "Either you're very brave, or incredible stupid for comming back here."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Probably the last one..
    "Are-- you Michael?!" She asked, but didn't moved from her spot once she had heard a voice. Yet she couldn't tell who it was, but she guessed that because she was still alive- it was Michael.
    "Are you alone?!" Ariel asked and tried to keep herself together so that she wouldn't scream becasuse she was so nervous.. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 pm

He didn't need to look at her to hear how nervous she was, he could hear it loud and clear in her voice. Anyone could... What could have been so important for her to risk her life at comming back here, and apparently wanting to talk to him about?
    If he wasn't so damn tired now, he would've pretended to be Joseph or just killed her off at the spot.
    "What do you want?" he asked gruffly, ignoring her last question.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm

"Well.. I want to thank you.." Ariel said with a firm voice and smiled slightly. She had been thinking about what she would say to him all day- and this was the only thing she could come up with..
    "It is because of you me and Jim are together.. And I want to thank you for that. I know that you aren't so happy over him exactly- but you should know that you have made someone else happy.." She shrugged. Ariel knew that he would never care about that- but if he wanted her to leave, he would have to throw her out...
    "For once in your life-- you have actually done a good thing.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

At this, he let his eyes open to give her a look mixed between slight confusion and irritation. She definitely hadn't come all the way here to say that. She was after something.
    "I need to care to be either happy or dissapointed at him," he stated. "Out with it, what exactly did you come here for? And it better be good."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

"Why do you think I'm here for something? Maybe I'm just here to give my future father-in-law a hug?!" She joked with a little shrugg - and even though she thought it was kinda funny, she knew that she shouldn't say things like that to him..
    "Okay, fine.. I'm just here to talk to you.. Do you have some time over - or do you have to go out to kill someone now?!"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

He looked anything but amused at her 'father-in-law' comment, his eyes only growing more colder.
    "Already did that," he said flatly. "So yeah, I have time. It's not like I was trying to sleep or anything," he snorted. "Now out with it."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"You have time to rest when you're dead.." She said blankly and tried to match his cold tone. Jim said that she shouldn't be so cute, so now she worked on that..
    "Okay.. Well, Have you ever thought about a life without Joseph?!" She asked. She couldn't really come up with something to start with- and she had absolutely no idea how she would split the brothers.. But she had to try
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

That flat question surprised him. What the hell was she up to? Obviousl, his son must be behind this as well.
    He frowned. Oh he had thoguth about it alrgiht, and once he almsot did have a life without him. But he ended up crawling back to him, just like his dear brother wanted.
    "What's it to ya?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

"You see.. Family means everything to me, and I would hate to see my boyfriends father being pushed around by his brother.. " Ariel said blankly with a little shrugg and looked at him.
    "I think you can do so much better without him. He's using you for his own winning.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

He stared at her for a while before he started laughing, a dark twisted laughter.
    "Are you trying to make me leave him and join the 'good side'?" he asked amused and sat up on the couch.
    "You'll have to try harder than that, or more like, die trying."
    If Jospeh really would've been using him like that, then Mike would've been using him the exact same way.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 pm

"I didn't say that.." Ariel shook her head and kept her eyes on him.
    "You don't have to be 'good' just for leaving Joseph.. I'm just saying that you could be fine without him. Maybe you will even be better at what you're doing when you don't have him over your shoulder all the time and talking about-- that blonde woman."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:51 pm

His smirk vanished, now he was starting to look angry instead.
    "What if I want him hanging over my shoulder?" he said mockingly and slowy stood up from the couch, his akc turned towards her. "And why do you and the brat suddenly care about that?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

"The brat?" Ariel asked and raised an eyebrow.
    "If you mean your son, then he has nothing to do with this. It was all my idea.." She shrugged blankly once again and tried to keep her head up.
    "I know that you're -- less evil than Joseph are.. And I know that you care about Jim - otherwise you wouldn't do this to him.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

He looked over his shoulder at her with a raised brow. She really had no idea what she was talking about was she? True, he may not be as... violent as his brother is, but people really tend to forget who exactly he was it seemed, and what he did.
    "Your point being?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

"I-- I don't know.." Ariel sighed when she couldn't come up with something more to say. She was defeated- maybe it would be best if she just leaved..
    "I'm here to give you a second chance and I think you should take it." She said firmly and looked at him.
    "Be nice, at least for a day.. Spend some real time with your son and not taking him away to train him how to kill people.. Why can't you spend one day as a normal man?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

He was quiet again and stuided ehr as she spoke. She was brave and determinded, he could see why Jim liked her so much. However, she was putting herself where she didn't belong. And Micheal never liked people who couldn't mind their own buisness.
    "I'm certain Jim already told you I'm lost case," he spoke up afetr she was done. "And whatever he said about me," he said lowly and backed her up agaisnt the wall behind her. "..it's true. You're waisting you're time here."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Ariel crossed her arms when she had stopped talking- but let them slid to her sides when he studied her. She widened her eyes slightly and held her breath when he came closer until she reached the wall.
    "I'm not leaving until you decideds to be nice for once.." She said as firmly she could and looked up at him.
    "And even though he's maybe telling me the truth about you, I still think we should give you a second chance..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 pm

It was as if she was asking to get killed. But Mike really didn't feel like cleaning up more right now, but he'll just have to do it if she didn't leave.
    If he seriously wnated a second chance, he would've taken it a long time ago.
    "Me being nice or not won't make any differnce. In fact, there might even be a bigger chance that it'll just make things worse," he said darkly. "Now, if you don't want to leave Jim all alone, I suggest you hurry out of that door."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

(Mikey please don't kill her DX)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:26 pm