Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] Empty The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Cinderella walked in the corridors with a proud smile on her lips. She was so happy that she could help Jim, and that he and Eric worked so good together. One problem was though that Eric had been in a fight.. She hoped that he hadn't been involved with bad people.
    She didn't know really where she was going. Maybe to have lunch with the King or Philip if she found them, otherwise wouldn't it be too bad to meet Lottie or Gaston either.. She didn't know if it was just her- or everyone that didn't had something to do on the days.. Perhaps Pocahontas wanted to help her out from the castle again..?!
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm

"I heard you enjoyed the town yesterday," the gruff vocie of Micheal said as she unnoticeably passed him.
    He was leaning agaisnt the wall, his arms crossed and same as ever expression.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"... I have no idea what you're talking about.." Cinderella shrugged, and still with her proud smile. Nothing could make her in a bad mood now.
    "I was in my room the whole day.. You as a guard should know about that"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 pm

"I saw you jump down a bulding," he said matter of factly. "Right before that lady-in-waiting of yours found you. Guess I shouldn't have taken a break yesterday."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Cinderella wrinkled her nose and crossed her arms when she knew that she was caught. - And now she wasn't on a good mood any longer.
    "Well.. Yeah. But as the Princess and your-- 'boss', I'm ordering you not to tell anyone about that.." She said firmly before she tilted her head a little to the side.
    "But if you saw me, why didn't you come up to us?! Maybe taking us back to the castle?! Is your break more important than your Princess?!" She asked, but was glad that he hadn't done anything..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:49 pm

He rolled his eyes. "If I really felt the need to tell anyone I would've done so already. And you're back safe," he sighend and pushed himself off the wall. "Who wouldn't want to get out of this place."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Cindy exhaled in relief when he wouldn't tell and nodded slightly by his last comment.
    "I like this place, but I want to go out too.. But after the thing att the bal, I don't think the King will ever let me out of sigh from anyone.." She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself tighter.
    "Do you know if they have catched the one who did it yet?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"They haven't," he replied blankly, adn almsot smirked at the irony that Cindy ahd broguth in the killer back inside the castle herself.
    "I don't mind you sneaking out, but at least make sure you don't run off on your own. Or invite the first stranger you see and offer him a job."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Cindy rolled her eyes and just shook her head - of course he knew about that too.
    "I'm not gonna feel bad for giving Jim a job. It seemed like he needed it, and I helped him - what's wrong with that?!" She asked, and if Eric didn't know Jim from the start, then she had started to doubt it- but now they were friends, And Cindy trusted Eric.
    "Have you seen Lottie lately, by the way?! Or Gaston?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Naive, he couldn't but think. But not like it matterd anyway. He was actually a little curiosu to see what exactly his kid was planning, if Eric was still breathing.
    "Charlotte is to much of a headache for me to look after. And yoru firend is having quite the time in the many bars around town."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

"Oh, Gaston.." Cindy sighed and looked down sadly when she thought about her friend. Maybe it was a mistake to bring them here- it only seemed like they were about to become bad people..
    "Then I guess I have to go to the bar and look for him.." She said firmly and started to walk again.
    "And you don't have to follow me-- I know how to sneak out from here by my own.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

He groaned tiredly. He had never been a good baby sitter.
    "Until the day you manage to sneak out without me noticing, I won't belive you," siad firmly as well and wlaked beside her. "Besides, I get paied for following you around."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 pm

"Well, I don't want you to follow me around" Cindy said with a innocent smile before it faded. Someday she will succed with sneaking out without him notice-- and that will be a great day.
    "I can pay you now if you leave me alone..?! I dont want you around when I'm talking to my friend anyways.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:54 pm

"You're not the one paying me, and I won't be around when you're talking to your firends," he assured her. He'd die of boredom if he actually did that.
    "You're free to sneak out, just make sure you don't invite the wrong kidn of people. I'll know when to appear."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 pm

"Hey hey heey..." Cindy shook her head and placed her hands on her hip as she turned to him.
    "Actually, that's not the right way to talk to the Princess.. You say yes, no- and answer me if I ask you a question.. Got it?!" She said firmly and raised an eyebrow. She usually would never say this to a guard- or a anyone at all, but he can't tell her what to do or not.. If she wanted to invite bad people- she will invite bad people.. There!
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

He actually chuckled at this.
    "Got it," he smirked. It's not like he'd do it anyway. "Didn't mean to upseat you princess."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

"Good.. And thank you" Cindy said while she studied him before she started to walk again.
    "So.. Do you like Nirethia so far?!" She asked with a smile like nothing had happened
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

"Do you want an honest answear or should i tell a white lie?" eh asked bluntly. Before he would without a dobt say he hated it, but now, several eyars later he couldn't think anything about it. Neither likeing or dislking the place. It was just a town among many others.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Cinderella looked at him with a eyebrow raised and shook her head.
    "I honest answer of course.." She rolled her eyes in a sigh. She wanted to know what other people thought about it, even though she always just listened to herself by things like that. People think different and it shouldn't affect your own opinion about it..
    "I like it.. It's cute. Even though I have heard some bad things about it.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm

"It's just like any other twon i my eyes. nothing more nothing less," he mumbled.
    He raised an eyebrow at her own opinion. Cute? That was a new one. "Bad things? Do tell."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm

"Apperently girls have been raped in the forest" Cindy sighed and looked down by the thought. Maybe she could help them somehow? Jim probably knew which ones it is..
    "And then we have the massacre of course.. The King even said that the two worst people in the towns history is back.." She gasped slightly and looked at him.
    "Hopefully they will catch them soon"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

((*tries hard to hold her laughter in* 8D))

He frowned, knowing full well and why the rape has been happening. "You should ask your firend Eric more about it, since he's been riding throguht he forest alot. He shoudl know something," he commented calmly with a blank expression.
    He pretended to be curiosu by the next things she brought up. "Really now? No wonder they're got more overprotective than usual then. If they're lucky they'll find a clue on where they're hiding."
    It was really hard to not look down on the royals or the council right now.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"Eric?!" She asked with a little frown.
    "Yeah, sure.. He has been there alot, but if he had seen anything - then he would have told me, right!?" She asked a little worried. She really hoped that Michael was wrong, even though it would help if Eric knew something.
    "Hey, you know like-- everything. Do you think you can find out where they're staying?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 pm

It'd be intresting to see her reaction when she found out the truth about her dear friend, that is, if nothing happend beofre then.
    "I do not know everything, I'm just well informend," he stated. "But I can try."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"Really? That would be great" Cindy smiled widely and started to feel very proud again. How happy wouldn't the King and the people be if she helped with catching the bad ones?
    "Soo... What are you doing when you're not working?!" She asked curiosly and glanced at him with still a wide smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:16 pm