Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What Happened?! (tags: Mikey)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

What Happened?! (tags: Mikey) Empty What Happened?! (tags: Mikey)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

After getting the loot from Hercules's mansion, Joseph headed to his hideout he needed to check oj Michael and make sure he hadn't killed himself yet. He enetered the hideout and froze when he saw Odette about to leave, "What the hell are you doing here?" He growled as he glared down at her. Odette glared back up at him not at all phased by his attitude. "About to head out to find Michael...he snuck out while I was asleep." She said with a sigh. Joseph snorted and gave her a once over, "Wonder why." He said nastily and shoved past her to put the bag of loot away. And now he was...worried, seriously hadn't Michael learned it was never a good idea to wander the streets while injured?? "So why haven't you left yet?" He growled as he turned to look at Odette. Odette faced him with her arms folded, "He's someone we both care about Joseph, and if we work together we can find him faster." She pointed out. Joseph snorted and shook his head, "Yeah I don't think so." He growled and moved to stand in front of her. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't wring your neck right now." He said darkly as he loomed over her. Odette just met his gaze, "Because you promised Michael you wouldn't." She said flatly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

What Happened?! (tags: Mikey) Empty Re: What Happened?! (tags: Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm

((*is trying so hard not to laugh out loud and wake up everyone else* xDDDD))

Before Micheal had even stepped inside of the hideout, he had felt that going back in would probably only give him an headache. However, he heard the vpice inside, and guessedthta if he didn't step in Joey probably end up killing the woman off.
    Growling under his breath he walked inside, having totally forgotten about his open and still bleeing wound by now.
    "If you gonna fight, go somewhere else where I cna't hera you," he mutterd and casually walked past them inside the bedroom.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 am

(Muahahaha good :3)
    Odette and Joesph both glared at each other and set off to go see him at the same time. "I have medical training." Odette hissed angrily at him. Joseph folded his arms and gave her another once over, "And he's my brother." He hissed right back. The two started staring at each other with an intense gaze before Odette spoke up, "He's still bleeding." She pointed out. Joseph sighed, "Fine, take care of it." He said reluctantly and let Odette go to the room with her supplies, he followed after.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am

((Pffffft!! lol! ))

Mickeal could still hear them talking clearly once he sat down on th bed, rubbing his head tiredly. WHy him?
    He glared at them both as they enterd and imedinetly turned their back on thme on the bed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

Odette sighed and moved near the bed, "Michael, I'm going to have to restitch that wound." She said quietly and avoided looking at Joseph who was glaring at her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 am

He glared at them both again before looking down at his shirt who was drenched with his blood. He sighend and teared of his ruinded shirt. "Fine, try and not to strangle her while works Joe."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 am

(Whew half-naked Mikey!! *drools*)
    Odette hastily took in the wound before she took out her sewing kit and started to resew the wound with deft, fast fingers. She made sure to also check and make sure it hadn't been made worse, she wanted to ask how it had gotten worse but she didn't ask.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 am

((Drool Hannah drooooool Twisted Evil /SHOT))

He stuided ehr face, and could she wanted to ask why how his wound had reopen again, and why it was worse than last time. If he told her the whole story she surely felt bad for the stupid coward.
    "So, did you get the loot from that dead muscle brains house?" he asked Joseph.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am

Odette frowned upon hearing that but kept her thoughts to herself, Joseph who had heen watching Odette work sighed. "Yeah.....that Dalmar woman showed up though." He said darkly, Odette paused what she was doing before she kept sewing. She was scared for Mariana....what if she were dead?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 am

Micheal looked more intrested at hearing this, and amused. "Oh? By your reaction I see she's still alive. Whatever made you not kill her?" he half teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 am

Odette was too relieved to hear that but tensed again when she heard Joseph's next words, "Oh she'll have a problem with giving birth to her kid....she'll be lucky if she survives." He said simply with a smirk. Anyone who met him or Michael rarely left the encounters unscathed and he knew enough to know that she was no exception.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 am

"Thought so. But still, not killing thme is always.... nice of you," he rolled his eyes. "Though if her child doens't make it, she might as well be dead anyway."
    He knew Marina and Odette were close, but she should've been expecting this, staying here with him and all. That's what he had asked her thar night in the rain, "What about the others?" He'll continue to hurt them, and he would never mind Joseph hurting them either.

((gotta go for a while<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 am

(Ok BYYE HUUN <333)
    Odette knew that things like this were bound to happen while she was with Michael, she finished stitching him up and started bandaging him . She made sure to keep the bandages tight enough to help with the bleeding but yet not so tight that he wouldn't have troubles moving. "All right Michael, next time please stay inside." She said softly, she had been so worried when she had awoken to an empty bed. She just hoped Michael actually listened for once....she hadn't started to realize just how much she cared for his well being until he put himself in these types of situations. She silently left the room to go wash up, Joseph watched her leave before turning to look at Michael, "The hell were you thinking Michael? Why can't you stay fucking put once in awhile?" He growled as he pinched his nose.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:24 am

((awww both of them so worried about the guy<3 xD))

"I'm the only one who ever stays put here," he groaned rubbed his face tiredly. "I get easily bored, just like you. Since when did you start acting a god damn parent?"
    He looked down at Odette's hadiwork, a little impressed at how good and fast she was. Maybe she wasn't thta useless to have around afterall.
    "Maybe now you'll start litsening to me when all your bones are broken."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 am

(I know x3)
    Joseph sighed, "At least I never walked around badly injured or if I did you were always making sure I didn't get too injured." He pointed out with a sigh. He looked around as Odette walked back in and started gathering her things, "He's going to need those bandages changed every three hours Joseph and if he does want to walk, it can't be for very long." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 am

Micke only grew more irritated. "You're making this sound worse thna it is. I don't need fucking babysitting," he growled. "And no Joseph, tying me to the bed won't work either."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 am

(Muahahaha Stop giving me suuuch baaad ideas woman XDD)
    Joseph rolled his eyes, "I wasn't even thinking about that Drama queen." He said flatly. Odette looked between them both, "Don't worry Michael, I won't babysit you." She said with a roll of her eyes before she turned to go, "I'll see you around."'She said and threw a smile back in their direction before she left.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

((*blinks innocently* whatever do you mean? Rolling Eyes ))

"Not yet you haven't" he stated and watched Odette leave. Wow, she managed to stay here and then leave without a new scratch on her. Jospeh actually been holding back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 am

Joseph watched where Michael's eyes were and snorted, "You're hopeless." He muttered and sat down on a chair. "So, you dating her or something?" He asked.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 am

"If dating is the same as hurting ehr firends and treating her unfair, then yes. Yes I am," he rlled his eyes and layed back down on the matress. "Don't be jealous, i'm still here aren't I."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 am

Joseph nodded, "You have a point there I guess." He said with a shrug, inwardly though he wished he had taken care of her when he had had the chance. "So who was it?" He asked, meaning the person who had attacked Michael.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 am

"Soem guy wanting revenge for his family," he shrugged. "Whatever his name was... Remember that woman who was in debt to me and I asked you to take care of it? That's her husband."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Joseph frowned and then he smiled, "Oh yeah, I remember her...she had two kids with her." He said with a little smirk, "That was a good day....but it looks like a loose end to me." He said in a bored tone.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 am

"And once again, I'll have to clean up the mess after you," he mutterd, but with a small smirk. "Though keeping the man alive after that is torture enough."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 am

Joseph frowned, "He made your injury worse, I can't stand that." He said flatly but he knew Michael had a point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:44 pm