Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean]

Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean] Empty Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean]

Post  Megara Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Megara had just made it back into town for the ball and all the new things. She had been visiting her sick father, who was now dead. Now she had no one; except Hercules. But she had found out he had died during the time she had disappeared. Meg had never felt so helpless, losing all that she cared about.

Her brown hair fell around her face and was uncombed. She was crying as she sat down on the log she had found. Her dress was tattered, she had no idea how long she had be in the woods. She had tears falling down as she didn't look up and kept her head down in her hands.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean] Empty Re: Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean]

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:38 pm

(I feel soo bad DX *huggles Meg*)
    Dean had decjded to go through the woods but paused when he heard the sounds of a woman sobbing, he looked around and followed the sound. It took him awhile but he stopped when he saw the young woman in front of him who was sitting on a log, her dress was tattered and she didn't seem to have noticed him just yet. He cleared his throat, "Uh miss, are you all right?" He asked with concern.
    Megara
    Megara

Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean] Empty Re: Meeting someone new, while morning someone old... [Tag:Dean]

Post  Megara Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 pm

(it makes for good drama, don't feel bad Wink )

Meg looked up, wiping her eyes. "Oh hello" She said softly trying to hid the fact she was upset. She had walls now, she wasn't just going to let anyone in. She knew that she would do something and that someone would end up dead.

She answered the guys question, "I'm fine" She said softly.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Dean frowned, just looking at her one could tell that she was anything but fine, "If you don't mind me asking how long have you been out here?" He asked quietly as he stuck his hands in his pockets, his own posture screaming he didn't care...but he did.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:54 pm

"I um..." How long had she been out here? She didn't know. "I honestly don't know, I just took off running after I found out..." She trailed of as the thought of Herc passed though her mind. She had tears but fought them back.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

He bit his lip, he had the impression that she had lost someone close to her...just like he had. "I'm not going to say losing someone you love is easy...it never is, I'm still recovering. I realize I don't know you....but you're not alone miss." He said quietly.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 pm

As soon as Meg heard him she kinda looked up at him. "Speaking for experience?" She asked quietly. The wound of loosing Herc was still knew, but she was willing to maybe talk to someone who knew something about loosing someone close.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:15 pm

He nodded and looked down at his wedding ring on his ring finger, "I was married....her name was Isabelle and we had two kids...one day I was out with my regiment. I came home that. Ight to see it in flames and the knowledge that my wife and two kids had been murdered. I....was angry at myself for not having been there when she was killed...and I was really....depressed. I came to Nirethia because I found a lead on their murderer but so far no luck....I'll always look for him though." He said quietly.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Meg just listened to him and felt for him, maybe they had more in common then she thought. She waited till he finished his story before telling hers.

"Mine is kinda similar. He was a good friend of mine, he was part of the gourd for Nirethia's kingdom. We had been friends since, god knows when and I got a letter from a friend telling me I was needed home. So I left my duties and told know one where I was going. My father passed away about a week ago, and I finally come home, and find out my childhood friend had died. After finding out, I ran."

((OOC; Be back soon, Breakfast time for me!))
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 pm

(sorry had too catch the bus x3)
    Dean sighed and then slowly moved to sit next to her, "I am truly sorry for your loss....the first few days are painful, and then after that...nothing matters anymore. You...become an empty shell...I want to be strong like she was. There are days though that you just wake up and don't want to deal with putting the mask on. I guess what I'm trying to say is that its always there...that knowledge that you lost someone." He said quietly as he studied his hands
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 am

(Sorry my replies will be like slow and maybe one a day till the weekend. Rehearsals at night are a bitch.)

Meg just sighed and looked at him. She had forgot her manners. "Oh my god, this is so bad. I am so sorry..." She mumbled embarrassed. "My name is Megara, thanks for your kind words sir."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:25 am

Dean looked over at her and smiled gently, "Don't be sorry Megara, my name is Dean....Dean McCoppin." He said and held out his hand for her to shake.
    (Ita totally fine hun :3)
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Meg was a bit iffy about shaking his hand, so she just smiled. "I am sorry I don't really shake" She said sheepishly as she looked at him, "But it is a pleasure to meet you Monsieur Dean."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Dean pulled his hand back smiling gently, "Right sorry." He said with a small blush and looked down at the ground. "And its a pleasure to meet you Miss Megara, I only wish it was in better circumstances." He said quietly.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Meg looked at her tattered clothing and laughed. "Better circumstances?" She just laughed, he really didn't know her. "Trust me, if you would of met me on a 'better' day, I might of not spoken to you. My personality changes depending on my mood, I'm either three things: a bitch, lover, or a mess."

A mess being what she was today.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

He studied her, "Well at least you're not being a bitch today." He said lightly and then shook his head as a chuckle escaped, "So what can you tell me about you?" He asked.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Meg just shot him a look, before thinking what could she tell him about herself. She pondered the thought as she played with her hair. "I work for the Royal family, I had a sister though she disappeared years ago, and I like to have fun."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Dean nodded and looked down at his hands with a thoughtful look on his face, "I'm impressed, it must be an interesting job working for the Royal Family." He commented as he rubbed his neck. He laughed then, "Sorry...that was a lame observation." He said with a shake of his head.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Meg just laughed. "It has its percs. Working for them." She said with a smile. "What about you? What do you do?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Dean glanced over at her, "Well I was a soldier for my city before...and now I'm just trying to find a temporary job." He explained with a shrug.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 am

"Well maybe you could work for the palace; like I do or for one of the many shopss Nirethia has to offer" She said as she looked at her hands.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Dean looked down, "I just might do that...thanks for the suggestion Megara." He said graciously as he smiled at her warmly before he stood up, "Would you like to go back to the city with me?" He asked quietly, he didn't want her getting hurt further by thieves or other unsavory people.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 am

"Yeah, I'll go back with you. I need to go change anyway and see what else I have missed." She said softly as she looked at him, it was strange, he was kinda like Hercules in a way, and she liked that even if it reminded her of her lost friend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 am

He smiled, inwardly relieved and waited for her to stand up, "Well I am pleased to have the company." He said honestly as he started to walk with her, who knew maybe he could start a new life here with new friends..
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 am

Meg began to walk with him towards the city.

(You can start the new topic)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:52 am