Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sunday morning

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sunday morning Empty Sunday morning

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Marina woke up and went downstairs to take her breakfast. It was a Sunday morning, and she was wearing her robe on her nightdress. She hoped that no one would disturb them this morning, the council took her strengh during all the week, and all she wanted was to have some peace.
    As she went to the table, she noticed that John wasn't there. Even if they shared separated rooms before the wedding, he was always there when she showed up. Marina hoped he was still sleeping, or at Belle's. She hated when he had to do his 'extra activities'... She was taking her breakfast calmly, when a maid called, saying it was someone waiting for Lord Rolfe at the hall.
    She stopped eating, and went meet this person that gently disturbed her Sunday morning
    ''May I help you, Mr Rider?'' She asked gently, as soon she walked into the hall.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Sunday morning Empty Re: Sunday morning

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

(( SHOOT! POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE <<... *TYPES FAST AND DELETES LAST* IGNORE MEEEEE I DO THAT ALLLOOTTT.))

"Here to deliever news Milady." Flynn says with a bow. He was wearing his usual attire he wears when delievering news of his assignments.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

''You can talk to me, Mr Rider. I'm a member of the Council as well, do you remember?'' She pointed softly... ''If you follow me, we can go waiting for Lord Rolfe at the living room. He's not at the house at the moment'' She said point the right door and walking towards it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm

"I am fully aware, Milady." Flynn says before following her. Inside, he sighed in relief that he didn't have to talk to John at the current moment. He looked stoned outside but inside his insides twisted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Marina leaded them into the living room. She sat on one chair beside the window, and smiled to him softly.
    ''Make yourself confortable, Mr Rider. Do you want something for eat or drink?'' She ofered politely.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"Thank you." Flynn says politely before sitting down across the room. He shook his head in response to her question.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Marina pursed her lips, not knowing what to say to him. John was the one that always led the talk with Mr Rider, and she was having some trouble on making these moment less akward.

''I believe you can only talk about these informations to my fiancee, right?'' She said in a stupid attempt to bring a conversation between them.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 pm

"Yes." Flynn replies, with an apologetic tone. "But it is comforting to know that you, Milady, are interested in such topics. Most of my clients wives leave the instant I walk through the door." He smiles a bit.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Marina felt a chill on her spine when he said the word 'wife', realizing that very soon she'd be one. Well she was already living like one, but they weren't wed yet.

''Well, Mr Rider... And how many of these wives can say that is a member of a Council?'' She said with a smile, taking away the thoughts on her mind.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Flynn chuckles, "Not many Milady." He crosses his arms in thought. "Though, many do wish they were one indeed."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm

''Oh, really?'' She got interested, and crossed her legs. ''I imagined they wished to be like a princess, or a queen... And not a person who has to do all the duties we have to do everyday.'' She chuclked and nodded to the maid that was bringing her tea.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 pm

"Indeed." Flynn chuckles, "I tell some of them the jobs of a Council member and their noses scrunch together and they walk off in a fuss. It's quite amusing actually."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Marina giggled softly while the maid handed her tea, and walked from the room quietly... ''I got almost this same reaction when I say I'm a member of Council, many ladies say I'm out of my mind, while other lords look above from me, disbelieving my skills.'' She chuckled, and sipped from her tea.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:58 am

"They underestimated you, truely." Flynn says, with a smile. "You are the strongest Council member Nirethia has seen."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

Marina almost gasped with the tea with his compliment... She looked upon him, flattered by his words... ''Why, thank you, Mr Rider. I'm glad the people from Nirethia can see this'' She said, smiling brightly to him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 am

"Your welcome." He says, with a smile. "You should be proud of what you have accomplished."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am

''But I haven't done half I want to do!'' She chuckled softly. Of course all she has done into the council she was thinking of the people, and hearing all these things, even from a employee of the Council made her happy.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 am

"It's still something." Flynn adds, being comepltely truthful.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:06 am

(-falls over; I don't know why to jump in. xD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 am

''Thank you once again, Mr Rider... Are you sure you don't want something... Maybe some tea, of a strong drink if you wish.'' She oferred him again. Flynn made her day, and she wanted to show how she was grateful.

OOC: Maybe you came back from a council assigment... Marina would be mad seeing a stained blade... XP
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 am

(( IDK XD ))

"Thank you for the offer, but I cannot take it." Flynn says, in an apologetic tone. Mainly because his stomach wouldn't allow him at the moment.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 am

"Belle, I'm fine," John sighed as his sister tried desperately to check the cut on his cheek. "But, there's bloo-!" She started when he covered her mouth with his palm. She glared up at him. "Of course there's a little blood. That tree limb was sharp. I blame you for distracting me," he smirked towards his little sister. When he moved his hand, she was pouting at him. He laughed and playfully ruffled her hair, causing her to gasp and swat his hands away. She muttered to herself as she had to pull her hair down and try and re-fix it as she followed him.

John paused as he saw Marina and Flynn sitting there, talking. He arched a brow and removed his cloak. He began to take Belle's when she side-stepped away from him, hugging her cloak around her. "I-Its fine, John. I won't be staying long -- no need to remove it," She said with a small smile. In truth she just didn't care to cause any alarm from her newly acquired bandages. "Nonsense," John rolled his eyes and took the cloak from her. She made a face and crossed her arms behind her back, hiding her bandages forearm. Her ankle was still visibly bandaged.

"I apologize for missing breakfast, love," He commented before kissing her cheek. He then turned his attention to Belle. "Come now, Belle. Sit," John waved her over. The only spot was beside Flynn. She cleared her throat a bit and moved to sit beside him. "So, Sir Rider...what brings you to our home?" John questioned, leaning with his elbows onto his knees.

(You know she had to be with him. XD )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 am

(( You torturer... <<.. ))

Flynn looks to the side of him casually as Belle sat down. He heard them coming from the door so it wasn't a complete suprise. Until he caught sight of her arm and then her ankle. He tore his gaze as he stood up and bows. "I have came to announce the accomplishment of the mission you sent me on."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 am

Marina was still thinking on something to offer to Flynn when John finally came home, and smiled lovingly to Belle when she saw her by his side...
    ''I'm sure you will think of something to compensate that, my love'' She said with a small smile, because when he got closer, she saw a tiny cut into his cheek. She looked upon Belle, seeing her all bandaged, and she remembered of John saying she needed help.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 am

John looked upon Flynn as he stood, and smiled as he announced the mission had been finished. Belle looked down. She still hadn't made a point to confirm to her employer that her contract had only been halfway completed. She wasn't exactly rushing towards the lashings.

"Well, I'm very glad! I'm still very thankful for the protection you offered Belle on her mission, as well," John said fondly. He turned his eyes towards Marina and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Did I ever tell you how he saved her? One of her targets tried to deflower her and Flynn saved her!" John exclaimed with a admiration in his tone. "She's still just a baby...what I wouldn't give to strangle any man who dared lay a finger on her," John sneered slightly at the thought.

Belle shifted and nervously pulled her hair over one shoulder, playing with a strand aimlessly. "I'm twenty-one, John...Surely you cannot believe I'm old enough to-"

John looked at her with sharp eyes and she shied away, leaning back onto the couch she rested on and staring at her lap. "Flynn...you have my deepest thanks for what you did for her. If you ever need anything, please don't be afraid to request it," John said warmly. Belle looked to the side, silently praying her brother's mouth would suddenly become glued together to keep him from talking. The last thing she wanted was Flynn to feel bad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:32 am