Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric) Empty I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 pm

(sorry really laaame title XDD)
    Joseph leaned against the stable wall waiting for his son to come back from riding one of his horses. He idly twirled a knife in his hand as he waited for him to show up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric) Empty Re: I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Eric stayed almost all the morning at the woods, riding one of the horses... He needed some time alone to think about of everything that happened to him since he moved... He thought about Belle, his only friend so far, and about Rapunzel... he wasn't so sure about his feelings for her. He didn't lose much time thinking about the people he already hurt, what was done is done, and Eric couldn't go back.

He went back to the stables, and once he got closer he saw a familiar figure... ''Do you want me to saddle your horse?'', he asked blankly as he dismounted the horse, like it wasn't his father who he was talking to.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric) Empty Re: I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Joseph smirked and looked up at his son, "Not at all....so have you been doing exactly as I asked?" He asked with a smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 pm

''You mean watching her??'', Eric asked simply, and walked the horse to its stall, ''Yes, I am...''
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 am

Joseph smirked, "And how is she doing?" He asked in a tone that clearly stated he could care less but was asking anyway.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:19 am

Eric sighed lightly, ''She tried to kill herself, but I got in time to stop her...'', he said calmly and walked towards him after he was done with the horse.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:35 am

Joseph laughed, "I'm not surprised....I assume she was less then thrilled to see you." He said with a smirk. He pushed himself off the wall and approached him, "So why do I get the feeling you're not trying hard enough?" He asked as he flipped his knife in his hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:50 am

''Well, she wasn't expecting anyone to show up and spoil her stupid moment'', he shrugged and put his hands on the pockets of his trousers... ''You want me to hurt her everytime we see?'', he asked with an arched brow, ''Then it wouldn't be fun if she knew what I would do...'', he said with a small smirk. ''Besides, she's with that council guy right now, so I must be careful on where and how I approach her''
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 am

Joseph smirked, he was actually impressed that the kid was starting to learn, "Oh yes the Council member....the one whose sister you're getting close too correct?" He asked with a smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:04 am

''She's started to get closer in first place, and she can be useful to me...'', he said blankly, staring at the ground... It wouldn't be wise if he told him that Belle was a witch, and she helped him a lot taking some of the pain he or Michael inflicted on him.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:12 am

Joseph studied him silently, his eyes moving to his hand where Michael had stomped on it. "Your hand looks well healed considering the fact that Michael broke some bones." He said dryly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 am

''I was lucky to find a good doctor...'', he said simply and put his hand out from the pocket, clenching his fingers slightly and stretching a little, ''But it's still sore if I keep doing this'', he said quietly, and put his hand back into the pocket.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:45 am

"Pain is a weakness kid, how's Elizabeth doing?" He asked changing the subject and smirking at him knowiny, at Eric's expression he laughed. "Oh yeah I remember your mom...she hasn't changed much through the years I'll admit." He said with another smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 am

Eric looked at him with widened eyes when he heard his mother's name... How he could possible remember her name, or her face as it seemed like.

''She's fine with her new husband, and didn't miss you through these years ...'', he swallowed hard and narrowed his eyes, ''Have you finally pay a visit to her?'', he hissed, not knowing if that was a good or bad thing that could happen to his mother.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:04 am

Joseph chuckled amused at his reaction, "Well of a sort...she never saw me. However I can always change my mind." He said flatly as he studied Eric, "I have no problems killing her off." He said seriously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 am

''You touch one finger on her, and I'll kill you'', Eric growled seriously and clenched his fists into the pockets, if something happened to his mother, Eric would hate Joseph for the rest of his life, and kill him, no matter if that could kill himself.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 am

Joseph laughed, "I'd like to see you try." He said simply as he smirked at him darkly, he could easily take the kid in a fight any day.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 am

''I mean it, Joseph... Leave her alone'', Eric said seriously, facing his gaze at his.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:00 am

Before Eric could blink, Joseph had slammed him againat one of the stable doors. His hand was tight around Eric's neck, "First of all, don't call me that...and second of all, you don't have a say in any of this. You do your job or...well I will pay her a visit." He said darkly as he squeezed his neck slightly harder before he dumped him on the ground.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 am

Eric felt his back hitting hard on one door, and his father's hand tight around his neck, however he didn't stammered and kept his firm gaze upon him... His hands fell loose on his sides, ''I'm already doing what you asked me, what else do you want me to do?'', he gasped.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 am

Joseph smirked, "By getting it done fast." He snapped and kicked him before he turned to go, "Oh and uh lets not forget who's in charge here." He said mockingly before he turned and left.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:35 am

Eric narrowed his eyes, after Joseph turned to leave... ''I'm meaning Joseph, hurt my mother and I'll kill you...'', he said loud enough so he could hear him as he got up from the ground, staring at the other's back furiously.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 am

Joseph smirked and glanced back at him, "And like I told you, I'd like to see you try." He said with a laugh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 am

Eric got angry, seeing the mock clear in his eyes. He blacked out when he decided to move, he took one iron cane that he used to change the horseshoes and hit him hard on his back, ''Stay away from her...'', he growled and held the cane firmly into his hands, positioning himself into an attacking stance.

[AreyoutryingtogetkilledEric??]
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 am

(o-o Eric...you are deeead DX)
    Joseph didn't even react when he got hit in the back and instead turned on Eric. Before Eric could move the cane had been yanked out of his grip and thrown to the ground. Jospeh kept moving though and soon used one of his knives to bury into Eric's shoulder, "I would have spared her Eric....but now, I won't." He said and punched Eric in the face before he got up and stepped on the knife in Eric's shoulder, "You're nothing more then a pathetic weakling." He scoffed and then kicked him in the stomach again bruising a few ribs and breaking one or two.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:53 am