Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 am

Eric was about to hit the cane into Joseph's face when he was thrown at the ground. He grimaced and bit his tongue when he felt the knife deep into his shoulder. His eyes lit when he told him that... he gasped quietly feeling the knife deeper into his shoulder, the ribs didn't bother so much, since he was used to the pain into that part of his body... ''You won't hurt her...'', he hissed and pulled out the knife from his shoulder on a swift move and burried the it into Joseph's calf. He wasn't a pathetic weakling, he got up eargely, not bothering with his sore body, or the animals anxious around him, his mainly focus was the man in front of him.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Sexy And You're Jealous (tags: Eric)

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 am

(ohh wrong move Eric....o-o)
    Joseph just laughed and withdrew the knife before he stood up, "You're stupider then you look." He said flatly with a shake of his head before he used the knife hilt to knock Eric out. He watched him sink to the floor and then stood over his unconscious body, "I'll be sure to say hello for you." He said with a sneer before he kicked him again and then left.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:20 am