Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Because I Knew You [Tag : Odette]

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Because I Knew You [Tag : Odette] Empty Because I Knew You [Tag : Odette]

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 am

Philip slowly strolled aimlessly out of the club and along the back of town, heading towards the harbor. He rubbed his neck furiously and hung his head as he looked at his feet as he kicked at rocks on the ground, frustrated. He reached his favorite spot at the harbor, a grassy hill with a single tree that over-looked everything, and he let out an exasperated yell, after looking around himself to be sure no one was around.

After he let out his scream, Philip slumped to the ground in front of the tree, bringing his knees up and resting his arms on them. He looked at his hands, and then out at the ocean, his eyes pained and angry and his mouth in a tight grimace, and then with an aggravated grunt, he roughly threw his head back against the tree trunk behind him, barely acknowledging the ache he felt at the contact, and he closed his eyes tight. He lightly shook his head back and forth against the tree as he searched for the answer he so desperately needed.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Because I Knew You [Tag : Odette] Empty Re: Because I Knew You [Tag : Odette]

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 am

(awww Phillip's having a wittle tantrum x3 XDD)
    Odette made her way towards the harbor when she heard a man crying out in a frusterated tone, she frowned and made her way towards the source. Once she reached the spot on the hill her eyes landed on the man against the tree. She recognized him as the Prince, "Wow...looks like someone's having a bad day." She commented dryly as she stepped towards him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 am

((Just a little one...:3 For now....XD))

Philip opened one eye and turned his head on the tree to see who was there, and recognized the blonde from the last time they had met, at the harbor. Once he had seen who it was, he turned his head back away and looked up through the tree's branches. "I suppose you could say that," he said casually, tightening and releasing his grip on his fingers as he clenched and unclenched his jaw. "But some how that doesn't seem like a fitting way to describe what exactly is going on," he added, his tone a bit harder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 am

She raised an eyebrow at his tone and glanced over at him, "Want to talk about it?" She asked as she studied him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 am

"I don't know if talking can really help me," Philip answered sadly before turning his gaze to his hands as he let out a defeated sigh. "What I really need right now is a miracle," he said as he twisted and intertwined his fingers. "Can you get me one of those?" he asked as he turned his head to the side to look over at Odette, a small, playful smile on his lips, but it didn't quite reach his eyes that were still pained.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 am

Odette gave him a sad smile, "I wish I could....sometimes its better to wait out a storm though and wait to see what comes out of a bad thing." She said thoughtfully. She studied him with a bitter smile on her face, "You love the mystery girl and not your bethrothed then?" She asked.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Philip dropped his head along with his fake smile and then turned it to look out at the ocean, not really seeing it though, his brow furrowed and eyes intent. "Unfortunately, yes," he admitted to Odette softly. "I tried to tell myself it wasn't anything. Just a crush. Even that maybe i could love two people at the same time," he told the blonde beside him, looking the ground as he ran his hands through his hair. "But it's not true. Any of it," he admitted, slumping his shoulders over his knees. He then turned his head so that he could look up at Odette, his eyes pleading. "I love her. And I-" He stopped and looked back at the ground as he swallowed a lump that had started to form in his throat, and he tried to figure out how best to explain the things he felt inside. "I just know I couldn't possibly feel like this for anyone else. No matter how nice the other woman is," he finally explained, looking at his hands as he spoke with them.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:44 am

She bit her bottom lip, "And I'm assuming talking to your father didn't go as planned either did it?" She asked quietly. She rubbed her forehead, "Both you and the princess are doing this as your duty...have you asked her what she thinks about getting married to you?" She asked.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:22 am

Philip let out a sigh as he looked back at the ground and ran a hand through his hair again, stopping at the back as he rubbed his neck before he dropped his hand again. "Talking to my father never goes as planned," he said simply. He then looked up as he heard her question, and his brain slowly processed it. "Nooo...." he said slowly, his brain still processing what Odette had just pointed out to him. "I have not," he finished his answer, looking over at Odette.

Then a genuine smile started to spread across Philip's face, and didn't stop growing until he was grinning excitedly from ear to ear. He turned his body and grabbed Odette by the arms gently and looked at her with renewed hope. "Maybe she doesn't want to marry me," he exclaimed. "She can try and reason with her parents, and I can talk to mine, and maybe there won't have to be any huge fall out." He released Odette's arms as he turned to face the ocean again, leaning forward on his elbows as they rested on his knees once again, and looking out with a new brightness on his face. He smirked as he looked to the ground and then back over at Odette. "You know, you're pretty smart," he complimented playfully, but fully meaning it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:30 am

Odette laughed, "Oh thanks, I try." She said with a little smile on her face, "You are going to have to be careful with how you approach the idea though." She said thoughtfully.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 am

"True. Very true," Philip agreed with Odette, looking at his hands as he played with some grass he had picked, and nodding his head. "Perhaps I can take her out on that ride we had planned," Philip thought out loud, looking off at the horizon before turning to look at Odette, a small, grateful smile on his lips. He then turned back to the piece of grass he was tearing into thin slivers in his hand, his smile hopeful and his eyes bright, when he looked up and out at the setting sun, like he was looking at something else far away.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

She smiled, "That might be best...I wish you the best luck your highness." She said lightly but seriously.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 am

Philip dropped his smile and looked over at Odette blankly for a moment, before he smirked and looked down at the ground. "So you figured out where you'd seen me huh?" he asked, the answer obvious, as he looked up at the blonde from the side. "I guess I should of figured you'd find out sooner or later," he said with a small chuckle as he looked off in the distance again and leaned against the tree behind him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 am

Odette smiled, "Oh I was bound to find out sooner or later anyway....however you did a good job fooling me." She said with a small smile.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 am

Philip gave Odette a light nudge to the side as he looked over at her with a small smile. "Thanks," he said with a light laugh, but meaning it for more than a joke, which he tried to convey to her through his eyes. He rested his hands on his stomach and looked out at the almost set sun, feeling almost relaxed. "So you've given me advice twice now. Isn't there something I can help you with?" he asked lightly, looking back over at Odette with a smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 am

Odette sighed and glanced over at him, "My troubles are....more complex then I'd like them to be." She admitted with a shrug. She stared out over the ocean and rubbed her arm where the letter K had been intlicted on her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 am

Philip kept a small, kind smile on his lips as he watched the blonde woman beside him, his eyes soft, yet focused on her. "Perhaps I can UN-complicate things?" he offered lightly. "Maybe a little?" he added playfully, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her. His tone and smile seemed very light, like he wasn't really sincere, but his eyes showed his true intention, that he did want to help her, if he could.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 am

She smiled sadly, "I don't want to lay my troubles on you your highness." She said quietly as she glanced back over the ocean.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:38 am

"Hey, I could use a break from mine," Philip said playfully with a small shrug, his eyes growing more concerned but his friendly smile still in place. Suddenly though, his smile fell, and he looked at Odette only with concern and curiosity, his brow furrowed, as he leaned up off the tree and on his arms that were stretched out behind him, but in front of the tree. "I'm not trying to pry. You don't have to talk to me about it if you don't want to," he assured her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 am

She sighed and glanced over at him, "Promise you won't tell anyone?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she glanced at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am

"Who am I gonna tell?" Philip asked playfully, smiling brightly. His smile then softened as he sat up and turned his body to face Odette, bring a knees up and wrapping his arms around it. "Promise," he agreed, resting his chin on his knee and smiling up at Odette, waiting for what she would say.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 am

Odette sighed and looked down, "A few weeks ago...I was raped and uh the guy who did it paid me a visit while I was sleeping and he threatened someone I...I care about. So I made a deal with him...the deal being that I would be his....sex slave. The person who I made the deal for found out and asked me to well...drop it but the guy who raped me won't let me back out." She said quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Philip watched Odette with a calm, yet serious face as he listened to her speak, although his eyes grew angrier the more he listened. This was happening in his city? He looked down at his clenched fist, which he hadn't even realized had become clenched. Whether he got married or not, his father was right about one thing. He had to start facing his responsibilities.

"What a poor, pathetic bastard. To have to force a beautiful woman to be with him...Why that's just sad," Philip said under his breath, still looking at the ground, his fist tightening. He then looked back up at Odette, the fury and concentration clear on his face, from his intense eyes to his clenched jaw. "Who is he?" he asked firmly. He had to do something, and he wasn't going to put it on Odette to do. It was a no-good piece of filth in his town. He had to take care of it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 am

Odette bit her lip and looked down, "I...I....his name is Eric Korso." She said flatly as she looked down.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 am

Philip's brows furrowed and his mouth formed into a tight grimace hearing the name of this man. "Korso...." he said slowly, and quietly, looking off to the side as he thought. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't figure out from where he had heard it. He then looked back up at Odette and his expression softened. He reached out to take her hand in both of his and he worked to try and meet her eyes. "Don't you worry. I will do whatever I can to help you. You will not have to worry about this Eric for too much longer," he assured her, his whole body reassuring and steady, but his mind wanting him to tear this guy a new one. However, he fought back the urge. There was a certain way he had to go about this, and if that didn't work, then he could tear the guy a new one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:49 am